Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why mains are absolute nonsense

Ragnarok160

11 minutes ago, Ragnarok160 said:

it really depends on the situation, if someone isn't being effective and claims its there main and they are using a frame that really does not fit the situation its hindering to the team

I don't think that really establishes the link.

And as multiple posters have tried to point out to you, "effective" and "fit the situation" are subjective. Let's just assume that someone fails your "effective" standard and they claim to main a frame. Why is them "maining" the frame the problem? Why can't it just be a player skill (or execution) issue?

4 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

I am asking mister "MR 24", trial runner and MVP of all end screen results, about your credentials and proof on which you stand when you go ahead and claim 90% of the things in this topic.
Because for the last couple of hours you have yet to show anything to back up your claims.

i gave examples, sorry ill take a screen shot next time, i'm not a vet but i have 2.5 years experience and i'm mr 23 (like mr actually means anything)

6 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Playing devils advocate myself, it isn't.

An MMO allows a large group of players to play in a single instance simultaneously (I'm not counting relays here since you aren't ''playing'' in the sense of actually running missions or fighting enemies). Warframe 99% of the time allows for 4 people, and 8 if you want in raids. The fact that you're online with lots of people, and can group up and play missions together isn't the defining trait of an MMO. Otherwise the majority of games would apply, everything from Call of Duty to Shellshock.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you can't be bothered to go back and actually read my comment this time, like hell am I retyping or quoting it. It's evident that whilst accusing others of not reading your thread, you aren't actually reading peoples responses.

10/10

last i checked if everyone is connected its an mmo also if you wont state what your original point is then i'm going to declare there isn't one

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok160 said:

make level sortie rescue mission with energy reduction

I seriously don't even use abilities for that. I just rush in the room and hack the holding cells. After I rush to the exit. You really don't need to interact with enemies much if not at all in rescues.

7 minutes ago, kuciol said:

And? Your point makes no sesnse at all, you are just repeating yourself. Different ppl have different opinions, deal with it. I will ask again, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? How hard is it for you to understand that if somebody likes something the way it is they wont like it to have it changed? 

did you ever figure im repeating myself because your saying the same thing over and over again?

Just now, tyranno66 said:

I seriously don't even use abilities for that. I just rush in the room and hack the holding cells. After I rush to the exit. You really don't need to interact with enemies much if not at all in rescues.

id watch out for the bubbles and shotgun guys, they roast you hella fast when your hacking

gotta love that the only way ragnarok can try to make their point seem valid is to put you in a situation that has a very small chance of happening.

Just now, Ragnarok160 said:

i gave examples, sorry ill take a screen shot next time, i'm not a vet but i have 2.5 years experience and i'm mr 23 (like mr actually means anything)

Ok, let's try this.

You demonstrate and boast your experience in the game - over 2.5 years - why do you use years, instead of your in game time?
If you are so experienced in trials and the "maining noobs",  there is  :http://wf.christx.tw/index.php?type=all   I am sure an experienced player like you knows how to use it.
And if you are that knowledgeable in order to pass judgment on players - you must know that all sorties can be soloed, right?

Just now, Ragnarok160 said:

did you ever figure im repeating myself because your saying the same thing over and over again?

And I will until you will answer my question. Who do you think you are to tell others what to think? Because thats what you demand in this topic. The answer is simple, you are nobody and your opinion is just that, an opinion that i will be glad to ignore. 

I'm not gonna lie, I only read the title.

Nidus is my main. Nidus fulfills many roles. Nidus is Allah. Praise be onto Nidus.

jk jk, but really, I have all the other Warframes except for like, Nekros, Mesa and Nova, and the two new ones Harrow and Gara- and I've got 4 different Prime Warframes (three from Prime Access, 1 crafted) all maxed out for mastery rank.

I play others, I just always come back to my main man...although Inaros is pretty cool too. I should play him more.

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok160 said:

last i checked if everyone is connected its an mmo also if you wont state what your original point is then i'm going to declare there isn't one

Ah yes.

Zombie Army Trilogy. That well known MMO.

And Killing Floor 2! I remember that MMO. Tons of fun.

''A massively multiplayer online game (MMOG, or more commonly, MMO) is an online game which is capable of supporting large numbers of players, typically from hundreds to thousands, on the same server.''

Warframe doesn't even have servers.

Checkmate.

Also, declaring I had no original point? So... lying then? We've moved on to lying have we. Read the damn comments you quote, you look like a fool.

Edited by DeMonkey

2 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Ok, let's try this.

You demonstrate and boast your experience in the game - over 2.5 years - why do you use years, instead of your in game time?
If you are so experienced in trials and the "maining noobs",  there is  :http://wf.christx.tw/index.php?type=all   I am sure an experienced player like you knows how to use it.
And if you are that knowledgeable in order to pass judgment on players - you must know that all sorties can be soloed, right?

i never boasted, you told me to tell you so i did, lets hear yours, but be warned i'm also going to act condescending and unimpressed what ever you tell me

1 minute ago, Ragnarok160 said:

it says my average hack time is 6 seconds, any advice?

For grineer you just have to practice a lot. For corpus you can right click to turn the pieces counter clockwise. After that you just memorize the patterns after a while.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Carnatus said:

I'm not gonna lie, I only read the title.

Nidus is my main. Nidus fulfills many roles. Nidus is Allah. Praise be onto Nidus.

jk jk, but really, I have all the other Warframes except for like, Nekros, Mesa and Nova, and the two new ones Harrow and Gara- and I've got 4 different Prime Warframes (three from Prime Access, 1 crafted) all maxed out for mastery rank.

I play others, I just always come back to my main man...although Inaros is pretty cool too. I should play him more.

nidus is bae, makes me said when i'm trying to nom on some enemies my team kills them in my flesh ball

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok160 said:

is this better? as you can see i must play with this 1%

SsU0l6j.jpg

I'm going to say this again.  What does this have to do with a main effecting your game.  Either the player is good or not.  Being a main or not has nothing to do with it.  Also that chart is some completely fabricated BS that doesn't make sense or prove any kind of relevant point.  

For grineer you just have to practice a lot. For corpus you can right click to turn the pieces counter clockwise. After that you just memorize the patterns after a while.

daym actually i didn't know right click made them turn the other way, well u learn something new everyday (not sarcasm) (no really its not). i think i'm slower on corpus then i am on grineer, i actually find it easier to do the bouncing between rather then the run through at the earlier levels

For Corpus, my game plan is always solve the outside first, then rotate the middle as quickly as you can until it solves. Start with the three prong pieces because they only have one correct configuration and they dictate the orientation of the other pieces. 

It does help if you know what the pattern looks like though. 

Just now, DatDarkOne said:

I'm going to say this again.  What does this have to do with a main effecting your game.  Either the player is good or not.  Being a main or not has nothing to do with it.  Also that chart is some completely fabricated BS that doesn't make sense or prove any kind of relevant point.  

OH GAWD why did you quote the whole chart? i made the chart as a joke, and whether a person is a "good" main or a "bad" main i still run into many of your so called "bad" mains

1 minute ago, Ascarith said:

For Corpus, my game plan is always solve the outside first, then rotate the middle as quickly as you can until it solves. Start with the three prong pieces because they only have one correct configuration and they dictate the orientation of the other pieces. 

It does help if you know what the pattern looks like though. 

i use the same method