Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Conclave dilemma

(XBOX)Grihaly

The Conclave, love it, hate it, regardless, you gotta admit those skins are nice. I've got my eyes on the Lex Conclave skin, only problem is, I have have to be at Typhoon to get it. Something I literally cannot achieve because just about nobody ever plays Conclave. Why can't we buy those skins with plat? You can buy the riv elite armor with plat, and that is also a Typhoon-locked reward. 

Grinding out conclave just to get those skins is a horrible experience i just got the syndana that looks fine with out the lights active on it almost got each riv armor set complete and just want to get at least the braton skin but its almost not worth dealing with the toxic people in conclave and the cheaters. There needs to be a small pve alternative to get conclave standing. 

53 minutes ago, (Xbox One)The Neko Otaku said:

Grinding out conclave just to get those skins is a horrible experience i just got the syndana that looks fine with out the lights active on it almost got each riv armor set complete and just want to get at least the braton skin but its almost not worth dealing with the toxic people in conclave and the cheaters. There needs to be a small pve alternative to get conclave standing. 

Cheaters? I have never once encountered a cheater in conclave. I have every skin, mod, and the syandana. Conclave has a hard learning curve, and it can be frustrating to learn. The movement and combat is very different from normal warframe.

Conclave needs a lot of work, but PvE content should not give PvP standing, and vice versa.

I would say getting conclave standing from "ninja racing" mario kart style could work in PoE. With a limitation of course. Energy and mods will be limited. Weapon choice will be limited and have to be equipped before starting the race (similar to the starting tutorial mechanic).

On topic: I just planned to do the conclave yesterday after seeing the possible cosmetics. Haven't really started tho. Hearing about cheater also discourage me a little. 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)The Neko Otaku said:

moments when i wish there was a PvE+PvP Battle Royal type mode. Example: Halo 5 Warzone

Conclave skins are ridiculously poor quality.

Seriously they are some of the laziest skins in the game. I know, because I got the Daikyu skin. It's a pixelated mess of glow vomit. They are easily 512*512 textures, created by an intern in an hour.

Edited by Sader

37 minutes ago, Sader said:

Conclave skins are ridiculously poor quality.

Seriously they are some of the laziest skins in the game. I know, because I got the Daikyu skin. It's a pixelated mess of glow vomit. They are easily 512*512 textures, created by an intern in an hour.

I just want a skin for my lex prime. That's literally the only one in the game. 

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I literally cannot achieve because just about nobody ever plays Conclave.

It's a shame that you play on console, because Conclave (Annihilation in particular) on PC is usually populated.

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Why can't we buy those skins with plat?

Same reason you can't buy Sekharas with plat. They're supposed to represent an achievement.

11 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

It's a shame that you play on console, because Conclave (Annihilation in particular) on PC is usually populated.

Same reason you can't buy Sekharas with plat. They're supposed to represent an achievement.

Taking down an extremely high-level boss with a team of 4-8, through 3 phases is very different from grinding through mediocre PvP. And like I said, the riv elite armor can be bought with plat. And Volt, Excal and Mag can too, or farmed.

My main gripe here is that the only skin for the Lex is locked behind the worst aspect of Warframe.

They should just allow you to play in private against bots for points at this point. The second I got everything I needed from conclave I never looked back lol. It was mostly to help with making some of the even weapons look better--but that was before we could recolor them. There's also the added bonus of being able to use them on prime weapons if you prefer their older look.

8 hours ago, (PS4)AllOrNothinDays said:

They should just allow you to play in private against bots for points at this point. The second I got everything I needed from conclave I never looked back lol. It was mostly to help with making some of the even weapons look better--but that was before we could recolor them. There's also the added bonus of being able to use them on prime weapons if you prefer their older look.

Yeah, that would solve the problem for the most part. And it's why I want the Lex Conclave skin; I hate the look of the Lex Prime, it's a gilded nerf gun.

17 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Cheaters? I have never once encountered a cheater in conclave. I have every skin, mod, and the syandana. Conclave has a hard learning curve, and it can be frustrating to learn. The movement and combat is very different from normal warframe.

Conclave needs a lot of work, but PvE content should not give PvP standing, and vice versa.

That may be true on PC, but, xbox is unfortunately a very different story...

I agree with the sentiment, but I'll freely admit that I like the look of those skins as well, but I've basically considered them impossible to obtain because every time I go into conclave, I either get put into a match with myself or it's filled with lag & lagswitchers

29 minutes ago, (Xbox One)SupremeMorpheus said:

I agree with the sentiment, but I'll freely admit that I like the look of those skins as well, but I've basically considered them impossible to obtain because every time I go into conclave, I either get put into a match with myself or it's filled with lag & lagswitchers

I didn't know people even could cheat in Conclave.

hace 12 horas, Heckzu dijo:

They're supposed to represent an achievement.

Achievement of what? We all know of certain partner who made a video explaining how to exploit in game mechanics to remove every little piece of achievement in obtaining the conclave skins and still features them in all of his videos; We all know that despite some of his "content" being ways to exploit game mechanics and peoole getting either warned or banned for following this one in particular, all he had to do was getting his dumb video "unlisted" (not even removed) to get away with it.

hace 12 horas, (Xbox One)A Frikn Grizzly dijo:

My main gripe here is that the only skin for the Lex is locked behind the worst aspect of Warframe.

It can use the skin from ember's deluxe bundle and the one from mesa's as well once it's released in consoles, so it's not the only skin for the lex (but perhaps it is the only one keeping the original model in consoles, not sure if it has had any ps4/Xbox One exclusive skin, but there's a steam one currently vailable for PC)

About pvp being the worst aspect of warframe, that's just your opinion, i think PvE is actually boring and brain killing as hell (haven't bothered much with it) while pvp is unique and my main reason to play warframe atm.

hace 18 horas, --Q--Voltage dijo:

The movement and combat is very different from normal warframe.

The movement system is exactly the same, the only difference is that you get to use the most of it in pvp since you're (ideally) facing enemies able to actually aim, move, adapt to your style, move and be an actual threat unlike the hordes of mobs in pve.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)SupremeMorpheus said:

actually there are a few cheaters in pvp. we can't name and shame people, and i could be wrong, but the last time i checked the Nukor can't perfectly shoot its beam in any direction. And i know it can't perfectly shoot downwards even if the person is aiming in a completely different direction.

Granted this is like the only suspicious moment I've had in a long, long time. Got to grind for that Marelok skin and i got to finish my armor sets. I know my clan had to make a separate part for pvp guys, even though there's like less than a dozen of us and like the most 3 of us were playing pvp at the same time of day. The PvP syndana is nice plus I had to get all the stuff for the Daikyu (the best bow in the game, fight me m8), but hey they mention small things here and there, saying they have a small team working on Dark Sector stuff. I honestly don't know anymore. I like pvp, but if it was shutdown tomorrow i would have my discontinued pvp gear i can wear with smug pride XD.

Edited by PR1D3