Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #195: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

really looking forward for ash's bladestorm rework.. i like the idea to opt in, but maybe make it available when we hold the button, so we can still do normal teleport..

also, would you mind give some extra range for bladestorm when marking, a mini AOE around our reticle.. maybe like 5m, scales with range, wouldn't be much but really helpful for marking.. thx..

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

L0ttx3A.jpg

As you may have already seen, Ash’s Bladestorm has joined the group of Warframe abilities to be revisited! He joins the ranks of Atlas and Zephyr as some Warframes getting attention in 2018, and we'll show you Bladestorm on the Dev Build! We will also be bringing you news on what our goals are at large with these Warframes and more! 

Once we're all caught up, we're heading out to the Plains for a Mining competition!

ALSO, we’ve mixed up the way we showcase Fan Art so that YOU can benefit from these amazing weekly pieces! Each Prime Time there will be a 30 minute Twitch Drop for a free Display, and each episode we will showcase a Fan Art piece that will be added in the in-game Codex for your decorating pleasure!

PLUS, don’t miss your chance at a Mirage Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, February 1st at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

So is ps4 actually going to get a twitch drop? I relinked for the last 3 and got nothing each time....

I know Space mama Lotus told me that twitch drops do work on xbox, but I can tell you that they still dont. Maybe its just me, but I've even unlinked, and relinked my account, but still nothing. Some ps4 players seem to say the same thing. & what is gonna happen to Ash? his 4th already took a hit last time. Seeking Shuriken is my pride and joy, but why not allow him to have his clones do bladestorm without marking, while Ash himself is able to do his own thing, such as reviving downed teammates? this would give him the affectiveness of old Bladestorm, but still be a team player. I've heard this suggestion many times and it doesnt sound too bad. Downside is he'd lose his invincibility though incase you get a toxin proc, for example. Hope Atlas is treated good, and Zephyr keeps her 3. Sorry for the long post

Please tell me where and how i "message you before the stream to be eligible to win", twitter?, twitch?, forums?, email?, the list goes on i messaged every single contact listed under google search and i did not get any info saying that any of it was correct. how do i know when i have succesfully done the required message? do i have to send required message EVERY time or just the once? is it hard to change twitch name to warframe name... would that avoid the need to msg? also why does it not work like "twitch drops" to where it can tell who is watching?

Archived