Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Single and Dual Primed Weapons

cookieknife

I think DE needs to add Bolto Prime (has augment) , Kama Prime, Nami Solo Prime, Skyla Prime, Akvasto Prime. 

I’m not saying immediately but some of these should have been released through baro a year ago. Especially with the tennocon all items are available purchasable thing. 

I think being able to use Bolto’s augment on a pretty balanced high tier weapon would be cool. I think being able to use Cyclone Kraken on a pretty AND powerful weapon would be cool Kama and Nami Solo. I think the same with Stinging Fang and Skyla Prime. 

Its about time. I know Prime releases are every 3 months but Aklex Prime price they can and SHOULD release prime alt forms of prime weapons this way.

its sad single or dual forms of weapons get left in the dust because hey don’t fit a theme

Edited by cookieknife

4 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

What about a lone Fang Prime to fill the dagger niche, since there's never been a Prime dagger weapon? Or AkSicarus Prime?

there is no single version of fang, no double version of sicarus, no single version of akstilleto im just talking about the weapons that already exist

but id like skyla prime to become a thing. and in the future for new prime releases id like to see karyst also,

Edited by cookieknife

A major issue here is that some of these items are vaulted. 

I hate the "Ooooh but there's a dual version, screw you, bring it back so I can have pretty weapon" argument.

The only way to do this would be if they are created with entirely separate parts instead of requiring vaulted items, such as instead of:

-Using Vasto Prime to craft AkVasto Prime, use the Twin Viper Wraith Treatment and create strictly an AkVasto Barrels piece, AkVasto Receiver, and a link.

Of course this would never work, I'm solely using it as an example.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

A major issue here is that some of these items are vaulted. 

I hate the "Ooooh but there's a dual version, screw you, bring it back so I can have pretty weapon" argument.

The only way to do this would be if they are created with entirely separate parts instead of requiring vaulted items, such as instead of:

-Using Vasto Prime to craft AkVasto Prime, use the Twin Viper Wraith Treatment and create strictly an AkVasto Barrels piece, AkVasto Receiver, and a link.

Of course this would never work, I'm solely using it as an example.

theres no issue here at all. baro released the relic with the aklex parts. no one complained about getting lex in the process also.

as far as im concerned 2 days out of a 2-4 month period when it comes back hopefully isnt bad at all

4 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

theres no issue here at all. baro released the relic with the aklex parts. no one complained about getting lex in the process also.

as far as im concerned 2 days out of a 2-4 month period when it comes back hopefully isnt bad at all

The main point is that Lex Prime isn't part of any Prime Access bundle, it never gets vaulted.

Edited by rapt0rman

1 minute ago, rapt0rman said:

The main point is that Lex Prime isn't part of any Prime Access bundle, it never gets vaulted.

i understand that but 2 days it becoming accessible isnt bad at all. its not going to fully saturate the market, its definitely going to release some but its different, you could even just not include the single weapon BP in the dual weapon BP like for akvasto prime, make it build like akstilleto prime. 

and for kama prime same goes for the single, double bp wont be included. if they do it right at least, which if they ever do im sure they will

Just now, cookieknife said:

i understand that but 2 days it becoming accessible isnt bad at all. its not going to fully saturate the market, its definitely going to release some but its different, you could even just not include the single weapon BP in the dual weapon BP like for akvasto prime, make it build like akstilleto prime. 

and for kama prime same goes for the single, double bp wont be included. if they do it right at least, which if they ever do im sure they will

yeah, I was actually about to edit and say that aside from that, I also don't actually think it would be a problem.

all akimbo primes should release simultaneously with their solo counterparts 

its simple, the solo version should comply with the 1-hand melee/1-hand sidearm setup [which needs to be expanded obviously, to include single sidearms and shields as well] and have the standard setup

solo sidearm version - faster reload, better accuracy, able to be dual-wielded with a variety of single-handed melee weapons or the shield on a sword/board melee 

akimbo sidearm - slower reload, faster fire rate, worse accuracy, larger magazine and ammo pool size

DE stringing us along with this solo and akimbo as separate entities has gone on for years and its always been stupid/annoying... =/ 

28 minutes ago, CY13ERPUNK said:

all akimbo primes should release simultaneously with their solo counterparts 

its simple, the solo version should comply with the 1-hand melee/1-hand sidearm setup [which needs to be expanded obviously, to include single sidearms and shields as well] and have the standard setup

solo sidearm version - faster reload, better accuracy, able to be dual-wielded with a variety of single-handed melee weapons or the shield on a sword/board melee 

akimbo sidearm - slower reload, faster fire rate, worse accuracy, larger magazine and ammo pool size

DE stringing us along with this solo and akimbo as separate entities has gone on for years and its always been stupid/annoying... =/ 

i 100% agree with that. when they released the dark split sword i was so convinced they would start making solo and akimbo weapons like that some how but i guess not. and really i wouldnt mind crafting 2 pistols or two swords if they could switch somehow.

oh and remember the magnus? the akimbo version has more status and crit. just to make it more overpowered lol

39 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

The only way this could feasibly work is if they decide to add them to Unvault Packs with the corrosponding frames. I highly doubt they'd do that either.

no it works by releasing the relics through baro over time. thats what they did with aklex

its not going to be all at once.

2 hours ago, cookieknife said:

no it works by releasing the relics through baro over time. thats what they did with aklex

its not going to be all at once.

It doesn't work that way though with Vaulted items.

You don't just ADD them to the game outside of unvaultings.

Only reason AkLex Prime is allowed in this scenario is because Lex Prime is a Standalone not linked to any frame. It's not really a vaultable item.

Something like Vasto Prime is, however, and as such, you can't just bring it back because you decide to have AkVasto Prime become a thing. 

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

It doesn't work that way though with Vaulted items.

You don't just ADD them to the game outside of unvaultings.

Only reason AkLex Prime is allowed in this scenario is because Lex Prime is a Standalone not linked to any frame. It's not really a vaultable item.

Something like Vasto Prime is, however, and as such, you can't just bring it back because you decide to have AkVasto Prime become a thing. 

i dont see why it wouldnt. its not like its going to make DE lose money, if its released through baro

and honestly you telling me they cant makes no sense because DE never said they wouldn't? you;re basing your argument off the sheer fact you want to argue.

Edited by cookieknife

3 hours ago, cookieknife said:

i dont see why it wouldnt. its not like its going to make DE lose money, if its released through baro

and honestly you telling me they cant makes no sense because DE never said they wouldn't? you;re basing your argument off the sheer fact you want to argue.

It's called a Devil's Advocate.

Also known as an opposing opinion on a matter.