Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 9 Test needs to be fixed.

(XBOX)Madinogi

I have a video how you can do it with glaive ....... or with a normal nikana or whatever mele you want..... dont know why complain about a mission just because you cant complete it.... and why there are too many people over mr 9 ? if is suppose to be fixed as you say ? ....

On 2/13/2018 at 3:28 PM, (Xbox One)Madinogi said:

controller cuts out making me stand up and getting spotted. 

Why not just use a wired controller? 

On 2/13/2018 at 3:28 PM, (Xbox One)Madinogi said:

Spawns in Character immediately Shoots off her redeemer without my imput. apparently alerting the first guy. 

I'm pretty sure the redeemer is silent... Unless they changed it

MR 9 test is easy, I used an Inaros with a couple of enemy sense mods (enemy radar aura, stealth drift, etc.) and a dark dagger, pick 'em off one by one when each one strays from the others, work your way through until none are left standing.

If you cannot even pass the MR 9 test, then there is simply nothing none of us can do to help you improve your skills.

I passed this after three practice runs then doing it with Mirage Prime and Fang Prime. It was easy as long as I watched the enemies and timed my moves. I was a big stealth player in Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim, and compared to those, I found this a cakewalk

The fact that he refuses to practice even before he "thought" that the test is buggy and adamantly refuses to properly mod his equipment makes me think that he just doesn't want to put any effort into this test and we shouldn't either to help him...

OK a few tips.

1. Go practice the tests before signing up for rank advancements. You can practice as many times as you like until you got it all down.

2. Dont try and cheese one of the easiest tests out there.

I mean, you pick the glaive and still fail 2 times and refuse to even practice it. You also get rude towards people that tell you to go practice at Simaris. I did 1 test rbefore doing my promotion run with whatever warframe I currently was playing with whatever melee I carried atm. All it takes is some wee planned movement. The mobs cant hear you, they need to look straight at you for it too fail. You are probably more exposed while trying to cheese your way through with a glaive rather than running up to the mobs and executing them.

The test works, you just tried to cheese it when there isnt even a need for it.

15 minutes ago, AJ5511 said:

XD that's the best answer here, and yet there are 4 pages of pointless arguments...

It's hard when the op only quotes replies he/she can "argue with", cuts part of someone's entire paragraph worth of both argument and tips to just so he can win, ignores any other comments thathe can't retort to, and blames literally anything but himself.

(This is a literal case of getting better, yet he said 'git gud' is mocking him? Yeah.)

3 minutes ago, WiltBullhead said:

I'm a new player and I did the MR9 recently. I practiced once and passed on the next try. There's no timer so take your time and study the pathing patterns. I was actually surprised that I didn't get spotted a few times. Test is pretty forgiving really. 

Enemies take a second to "spot" you, so you can just run up to their face and bash it in if you're quick about it. Or slide and cut off their legs, which is a little faster and more reliable as long as you don't misjudge your slide distance.

And on my attempt, I accidentally completed it after I thought I screwed up when trying to rush it thanks to a Syndicate proc clearing everything.