Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

REALLY GOOD BYE EMBER PRIME I NEED ALL PLAYER SUPPORT US TO RETURN EMBER AS WAS HE

yourguy_2009m

DEAR DE 

thanks to much for decrease EMBER PRIME  power   it was  the  best powerful warframe we have if you have the right to increase or decrease abilities we also have the right to stay or leave WARFRAME so i will be the first i leave warframe because you want to control us but really we can also control you so i hope from other player support me to return ember as was he 

best regards 

shawky morgan 

really not was like that i was use it for 2 years and i know how to use it well and also i need to know why specially or exactly ember prime to decrease ability and also there is alot of warframe every one can choose witch one he like to use or because that a free game so they can use us as they like we are how make this game is famous we are how make this game to grow up we are how invited people to join we are have also wright here as i think so   

Ember (she) was good for lower level, and still is. The only thing you can't do now is expect to drop energy plates at the start of a level and blitz an entire exterminate on auto-pilot. The new ember does more damage and only needs to walk an extra ten meters or so to do exactly what she always could before.

The extra fire damage from shooting through the Fire Blast ring and the charge up napalm ball from Fireball are both buffs, and Accelerant is still Accelerant.

Ember was, and is still, far from the best frame in the game, from multiple objective views. Mesa is better for damage, suvivability, CC that doesn't require you to stop and cast it for every new enemy (and also gives the same CC to her allies), and she's not the only one.

If you're really going to leave the game over a nerf to range and energy efficiency on World on Fire, then bye! Have fun! Wish you well!

Game is in beta. It will keep changing. Just wait until the IPS rework comes up if you want to see some explosions in the forums. Ember's WoF nerf was going to happen. And if Equinox's maim wasn't nerfed already it will be too since it is almost the same thing but with slash.

Enjoy the game for what it is, or take a vacation until it is finally out and changes are minimal from that point on. (fingers crossed it someday comes out of beta and is not subscription based).

:crylaugh: i have warned you Ember Fan boys an long time ago when you all started to attack oure warframes

and look at you now 

Now it you're turn Ember hits the Nerf ..

and no iam not laughing 

If you are to much OP for others then beware that Nerfs are comming 

did i already welcome you to warframe .. i ment NerfFrame

-- Remember how this community saw how Mag . Ash got there LoS added and got the Nerf at the same time --

Well Mag where my Fav those days until they removed the team support

2 hours ago, -_Highlander_- said:

:crylaugh: i have warned you Ember Fan boys an long time ago when you all started to attack oure warframes

and look at you now 

Now it you're turn Ember hits the Nerf ..

and no iam not laughing 

If you are to much OP for others then beware that Nerfs are comming 

did i already welcome you to warframe .. i ment NerfFrame

-- Remember how this community saw how Mag . Ash got there LoS added and got the Nerf at the same time --

Well Mag where my Fav those days until they removed the team support

Yup..it's always a round robin.

Anyone who stays long enough will know it.

Ember wasn't good though. They aren't controlling anybody with this change. They turned her from a frame that i good for the star chart, to a frame that is good for the star chart. If you want to leave Warframe just because they changed a frame that served nearly no purpose at higher level play, then I can't stop you, but I'm staying.

Edited by (XB1)ultimategamerjr

Well. I propose changes.

- Decrease Limbo range on his 4

- Stomp duration decrease to a quarter

- Maim no longer does damage

- Frost snowglobe only gives 500 hp because thats plenty at beginner levels

-Oberon is reverted back to when he was first released

- Trinity cannot heal because at lower levels thats unfair to new players allowing them to live forever

- Mirage no longer gets clones but can change colours and get camoflage

/endsatire

I have to say the only problem I have with Ember right now is that to truly get her to be efficient with energy you need to add two duration mods. Getting range or power then becomes the issue and to balance the three efficiency/power/range really doesn't work with the current mods available. I currently have 2 embers for this reason, one for a power efficiency build and another for a power range build. I would like to see a new corrupted mod that added efficiency with the minus being power strength. I think this would allow a build fitting the current changes and add some interesting options for other frames as well. The current efficiency mod Fleeting Expertise  causes the energy draw of WoF to be too high and you need to add Primed Continuity and Constitution to counter that one negative...

So DE can we get a new corrupted mod that is efficiency with minus power strength? Pretty please?  We could call it Enfeebled Virtue. Comments?

On 2/14/2018 at 5:17 AM, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

with half range and double the cost. Hell, I could not really care if they did half the range, I just thinking the double energy cost is actually overkill.

I agree having them both is overkill, and I’d say that they should take one or the other off. I honestly don’t think it’d matter which they took off, the range reduction or increased energy cost, since regardless we could work around either. Thou I’d personally prefer if they’d take away the range reduction.

Just now, (PS4)ShadwMastr109 said:

I agree having them both is overkill, and I’d say that they should take one or the other off. I honestly don’t think it’d matter which they took off, the range reduction or increased energy cost, since regardless we could work around either. Thou I’d personally prefer if they’d take away the range reduction.

I would too, but I also understand that the reduced range was needed for WoF, as it did make things difficult for new players to have fun with the game. It is just a slap in the face to double energy costs.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

I would too, but I also understand that the reduced range was needed for WoF, as it did make things difficult for new players to have fun with the game. It is just a slap in the face to double energy costs.

The range reduction has not really achieved the desired effect. You can still do what you did before, you just have to recast it. I mean, it’s more annoying, but still effective enough. From what I found, all the changes really achieved was reducing the viability of a firequake build.