Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When we will be able to choose login day reward path ?

GspotPRO

7 minutes ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

Wow, so punish the people that followed the reward system offered by the devs. Those of us that were like, "Zenistar requires 300 days of log-in, okay, I'll put in 300 days of log-ins." are now the bad guys, that require log-in rewards; even though none of us were responsible for the system's implementation in the first place.

Really? You're going to go there? I could argue from the opposite end that if you need to whine about logging into a game for x-amount of days, then maybe you're the one that should re-evaluate how much you enjoy playing it.

Like I've said, not one compelling argument FOR this system change. This all about people that want to get rewards passively from a game they probably only play a couple hours per week. Some of us enjoy it enough that we were willing to put in the time to earn those special rewards. Good luck getting A's from your teachers and raises from your bosses just because you want it and doing the work or putting in the actual effort is just too hard.

I agree 100% with this. You took all the words from my mouth. All of them. 

For anyone wanting this change: please stop. It damages the exclusivity left in this game and it annoys the people who actually put time into the game. 

The simple answer is: just spend the time to login. I'm a full time university student with a job as well, and I manage to login in every single day with some exception, but that's OK

Edited by Arniox

11 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Yyeeaahh, that's not happening. 

You're telling me removing Coupons, free weapon blueprints, materials, boosters and the like would go over well with the Community and is actually a good idea?

I still don't see the issue with allowing people to pick whatever reward they want. They've reached 50 to 100 Days just like everyone else. The only difference now is that they can choose what they want from the 50 to 100 day pool each time they reach 50 or 100 days. How is that an issue? They'd still have to work for the rest of the days just like everyone else has, the only difference now is that they don't have to wait a year and a half for some MR.

Seriously, if people want exclusivity, we already had that with the Founders Pack and some specific Emblems. There's really no need to limit anymore weapons behind that wall of Login Time as well.

Back to the OP, no, I can't say I've heard anything from DE on when, or even if, that change is coming since they mentioned it in a Devstream ages ago.

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

29 minutes ago, Arniox said:

15 minutes ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

You really want exclusivity? Than go actually work for it, get a job and buy yourself a Prime vault pack. You'll have exclusive items that the majority does not. How about tennogen? Other than that you deserve nothing more than others. You shouldn't be entitled to things like special mods and weapons with fun passives, just because you started to play the game before someone else. It takes literally 0 effort to achieve this. It doesn't show your dedication to the game, but more your completionist complex. And that someone thinks that it's ok that an item is locked behind a one, two or even three year wait is just absurd.

Be happy with what you got and wish other happiness as well, or be toxic somewhere else.

8 minutes ago, PakkiTheDog said:

You really want exclusivity? Than go actually work for it, get a job and buy yourself a Prime vault pack

Hahahahahaha. I do have a job, and I did buy the unvaulting, plus all the prime access packs since trinity prime... 

Those are not exclusives, they are things you can easily get with money. 

Real exclusives are either time locked items, or event locked items. Since DE has started to make all event weapons return, the only thing left in warframe is time locked exclusives. 

Sorry

And maybe you should be more happy with what you got instead of being ungrateful, crying about stuff you doesn't have. Me, and many like me, have the RIGHT to entitlement because we have been here alot longer than you will ever be. So stop crying about it, stop talking about it, and just login like the rest of us. 

Edited by Arniox

2 minutes ago, PakkiTheDog said:

You really want exclusivity? Than go actually work for it, get a job and buy yourself a Prime vault pack. You'll have exclusive items that the majority does not. How about tennogen? Other than that you deserve nothing more than others. You shouldn't be entitled to things like special mods and weapons with fun passives, just because you started to play the game before someone else. It takes literally 0 effort to achieve this. It doesn't show your dedication to the game, but more your completionist complex. And that someone thinks that it's ok that an item is locked behind a one, two or even three year wait is just absurd.

Be happy with what you got and wish other happiness as well, or be toxic somewhere else.

I disagree.

I found this game first and typed my password 700 more times than some other PoE hype players and definitely do not want them running around Zenistars making me look bad.

The way i see it, the order at which you get the rewards doesn't matter. The amount of time you have to put in to get ALL the rewards does.

Login rewards afterall are there as a thank you from DE for playing their game, be it for newer players or older players. Getting the balance right between incentivising newer players to carry on playing and appreciating the dedication of older players is a never ending task. I feel letting people choose the order of rewards is a step in the right direction.

6 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Hahahahahaha. I do have a job, and I did buy the unvaulting, plus all the prime access packs since trinity prime... 

Those are not exclusives, they are things you can easily get with money. 

Real exclusives are either time locked items, or event locked items. Since DE has started to make all event weapons return, the only thing left in warframe is time locked exclusives. 

Sorry

If so than daily login rewards are not exclusives either. Many players have them and with dedication many more will. But i will ask you again, why the f does it matter? Why do you need exclusivity? To measure your e pen?

5 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

I disagree.

I found this game first and typed my password 700 more times than some other PoE hype players and definitely do not want them running around Zenistars making me look bad.

First part of your post looked like sarcasm, but the second part is suggesting that you are serious...so:

qElDcNS.jpg

Edited by PakkiTheDog

10 minutes ago, PakkiTheDog said:

But i will ask you again, why the f does it matter? Why do you need exclusivity? To measure your e pen?

To answer in full: for bragging rights. 

We got in early, we've played for alot longer than new players, we get bragging rights because we earned it. If you want it to, then play the same game that we've been playing for the last 4 or 5 years

Edited by Arniox

Wow I'm surprised it took you guys that long to revert to what children are good at: insulting when they can't get what they want.

I don't even think some of you understand what the word "entitlement" means or even the popular context in which it is used in our present times. A person behaving like they're entitled to something usually wants something handed to them for no other reason than that they want it and feel they should have it. Who's acting entitled here? Those of us that went ahead and strung together enough log-ins to earn the rewards? Or those of us that just want the rewards quicker without putting in the log-ins?

It's sad because DE are going to go ahead and give these things to you on your terms. Yet not one of you that are FOR this system change can actually come up with a real reason why they should. I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't the Destiny migration crowd, if so, then we are in deeper trouble than I thought. Pretty soon all weapons will do the same base damage (which is not necessarily bad) and no one will have to even bother doing MR tests because too many people find them triggering.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Arniox:

We got in early, we've played for alot longer than new players, we get bragging rights and entitlement because we earned it. If you want it to, then play the same game that we've been playing for the last 4 or 5 years

I am wondering, and don't take this as an insult: How often do you run around in a random squad ingame bragging with this items you got?

On the matter of the topic. I really don't care if it comes or not, logging in for the sake of logging in and get a tick on the scale isn't worth it for me. I am at 150ish logins right now but played aswell in the times before the login-rewards were a thing. Do i feel robbed of anything? Not really, cause it's free stuff after all. And as mentioned before in this thread, if they did the change, to get every bonus, i'd still have to log in as much as people do, so there shouldn't be any gain except for the time till someone else reaches the timestamp?

4 minutes ago, Arniox said:

We got in early, we've played for alot longer than new players, we get bragging rights and entitlement because we earned it. If you want it to, then play the same game that we've been playing for the last 4 or 5 years

Does that make your game more enjoying? No, it just increases your ego. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

It's sad because DE are going to go ahead and give these things to you on your terms. Yet not one of you that are FOR this system change can actually come up with a real reason why they should.

The fact that someone needs to wait 2/3 years to get an item isn't good enough of a reason?

Honestly i'm done arguing with your kind of people in this post. Seriously it boggles me how someone could deny a source of joy, just so he could have bragging rights and feel special for mediocre accomplishments. I'm close to 600 login days and i don't care who has the zenith, zenistar or any other login reward. Can't wait for DE to release the change to this broken system.

4 minutes ago, Maggituete said:

am wondering, and don't take this as an insult: How often do you run around in a random squad ingame bragging with this items you got?

Not often. But I do enjoy wearing and using exclusive items. Alot of the time though, I don't care. I wear the Misa prime syandana because it's my favorite and because it has my arcane energize on it. I wear prime Armour because it looks cool. 

Technically the only thing I purposefully use to show that I've been around for along time is event sigils and event emblems. Everything else is just because looks cool or I enjoy it. 

Also, I don't actually enjoy all of the login weapons that much, but sometimes I run with them just to have fun. 

To actually answer your question, not that much, but I do show off sometimes. 

Edited by Arniox

Gerade eben schrieb Arniox:

Not often. But I do enjoy wearing and using exclusive items. Alot of the time though, I don't care. I wear the Misa prime syandana because it's my favorite and because it has my arcane energize on it. I wear prime Armour because it looks cool. 

Technically the only thing I purposefully use to show that I've been around for along time is event sigils and event emblems. Everything else is just because looks cool or I enjoy it. 

Also, I don't actually enjoy all that of the login weapons, but sometimes I run with them just to have fun. 

To actually answer your question, not that much, but I do show off sometimes. 

So basically you use things you don't really enjoy to brag? That sounds really weird to me, don't get me wrong, but isn't the goal of the game to enjoy yourself playing it?

Just now, Maggituete said:

So basically you use things you don't really enjoy to brag? That sounds really weird to me, don't get me wrong, but isn't the goal of the game to enjoy yourself playing it?

No I mean, most of the time, I don't enjoy the weapons because they're kinda meh tbh. But every now and then, I like to use meh weapons because it's fun setting my own challenges. I actually kinda enjoy the zenith because of its high fire rate and cool secondary mode, but I don't like the lowish damage. 

I can't remember the last time I used the zenisyar, and the Azima I use a little here and there because I like the fire rate again. 

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Currently, the login rewards are the only obtainable way to show that you have been playing the game for a long time. People being able to get like the new syandana that I will be getting soon, after it took so long to get after 50 days would just be insulting. And, I have currently only haven't played/logged in for two days since the login system came out

Honestly, noone cares about how long someone played. Logging in for once a day for 800 days does not require much efford. You can be proud of that if you like, but dont expect everyone to care about. I have all the rewards in my shelf and i wouldnt care if they would give them away in one batch tomorrow. Why should i care in the first place, i have them, i keep them, i can use them whenever i want. It doesnt impact me if 20 other guys get it as well. In fact the current system is a bad idea in itself because it requires new players way to long to get the stuff.

16 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

Usually games have 30 day Login rewards that repeat every month, but since Warframe went with something different that's stacked up to 800 days, I believe it's too late to change now.

Plus, new players aren't missing out on anything much anyway.

Primed Fury, Primed Vigor, Primed Shred? Impactful, no way to get them outside of the tributes. Its not what i would call not much.

7 minutes ago, PakkiTheDog said:

Does that make your game more enjoying? No, it just increases your ego. 

The fact that someone needs to wait 2/3 years to get an item isn't good enough of a reason?

Don't you think Warframe is worth putting in that kind of time?

For me, it's not about bragging rights (I pretty much stay to myself online) or exclusivity per se, but rather DE (not me or anyone else that has reached long log-in numbers) created these objectives and many of us were and are willing to meet them in order to get the rewards. Now they're going to wait until many of us are almost at the 1000 day mark and just start handing these items out to people at 50 or a 100 days. You've got to see how wrong this is.

People keep saying if the shoe was on the other foot, but the truth is all of us that reached 500 days log-ins or more were once in your position. The only difference is: we accepted the challenge. Seriously, you really should have to earn Primed Fury and Primed Shred.

Anyway, it's senseless for me to continue arguing with those blinded by their own desire and sense of entitlement. Also, I think DE have made up their minds, so enjoy your handouts. 

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Hopefully never, they should just scrap that idea because it just punishes people that have been playing for that long.

^Found the selfish over-achiever

Listen, some of us have lives, busy lives and sometimes we simply don't have the disturbing lack of responsibilities to log-in every day. I've been playing for YEARS and am almost MR 25 and I'm three days away from Primed Shred. Meaning I have a long way before getting Smegma & Octavia. Allowing us to choose which reward to work for is a splendid idea. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

On the contrary, I didn't just log-in, I showed dedication.

When I first saw the Zenistar, I just had to have it. I didn't come to the forum and whine that x-amount of days was too long or hard, I made sure I got those days in so that I could have my dang Zenistar.

I agree people who were playing before the system was implemented should have received "time served."

However, your assumption that the people who have logged-in for a large amount of days are 10 minute wonders is wrong. I've got over 3500 hours invested into this game. I think I've done the hop on to log-in and then log-off thing maybe 5 times. I truly enjoy this game; it is pure gold for those of us who started gaming when Atari was introduced.

Not one person has presented a compelling reason why this new "skip to the finish line" system should be implemented. If you are busy IRL, have your brother, sister, mother, father, etc., someone you trust, to log-in for you. There's only a few situations in real life in which I would advocate rewarding something without regard for merit; for instance, healthcare for children.

Using the distorted logic I'm witnessing on this thread, the next time there's an event requiring clans to reach a certain goal and I fail, DE should just cave in, placate me and give me the dang trophy or Ignis Wraith BP in my dojo because the event was too hard.

I had 2k in by the second year after u7.  And that doesn't even inculde play time during cbt.  If players like me can put up with a worthless login reward system for two years, people like you should be able to put up with other people getting easier access to specific rewards.

Besides, wanting some kind of exclusivity is a BS reason for keeping things as they are since DE stopped wanting any exclusives pretty much right after the founder's program ended.  Saying they should keep login rewards as they are because they're some kind of exclusive badge of loyalty is silly when DE has been against that kind of system for years.

Edited by Aggh

At first when hearing this on the dev stream i thought it was exciting and cool, grab what i want when i want but it does destroy the achievement of daily tribute for me, i would rather see (if this wasnt already the plan anyway) that it was more broad in the milestones, for example if your next milestone is a mod it doesnt specify which mod, lets you chose the mod anong the milestones, same with the boosters and potatos, need a catalyst and not a reactor or want affinity booster over credit booster ect. Think id be more ok with that instead of people getting zenistar for loggingn on for 50 days. Just my 2 cents