Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When we will be able to choose login day reward path ?

GspotPRO

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Hopefully never, they should just scrap that idea because it just punishes people that have been playing for that long.

How exactly? People who pick a path will take the same amount of time to achieve all the rewards as someone who did it with the old(current) way, years.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Hopefully never, they should just scrap that idea because it just punishes people that have been playing for that long.

How does it punish you in any way ? you don't lose anything by it , and you can't say you been playing warframe each day just for login rewards ,

Edited by GspotPRO

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

They can't punish you. You already have/had the items and used them. Punishmen requires you to be directly affected, to lose something, it certainly does not mean others getting the same things faster. 

You can say that it's unfair, but not "punishing".

Edited by aligatorno

1 minute ago, GspotPRO said:

How does it punish you in any way ? you don't lose anything by it , and you can't say you been playing warframe each day just for logic rewards ,

2 minutes ago, Kiwinille said:

How exactly? People who pick a path will take the same amount of time to achieve all the rewards as someone who did it with the old(current) way, years.

Currently, the login rewards are the only obtainable way to show that you have been playing the game for a long time. People being able to get like the new syandana that I will be getting soon, after it took so long to get after 50 days would just be insulting. And, I have currently only haven't played/logged in for two days since the login system came out

11 minutes ago, GspotPRO said:

Few month ago they told us on dev steam that we will be able to choose login reward path which 50 day reward we want but we didn't get any update regarding that since then . I would love to know if we getting that any time soon .

I just passed Day 800, I strongly believe this has been "Temporarily Put to Rest". 

Given that I'm sitting on more than 10,000 platinum (and spent another 10,000 ish) thanks largely to the Daily Tribute discounts, I think I'm pretty much happy with whatever I get when I log in after Midnight UTC.  

20 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Currently, the login rewards are the only obtainable way to show that you have been playing the game for a long time. People being able to get like the new syandana that I will be getting soon, after it took so long to get after 50 days would just be insulting. And, I have currently only haven't played/logged in for two days since the login system came out

Here's the problem with this mentality: People will still have to wait the exact same amount of time to get everything. The only difference is that people will be able to get the things they want sooner and can get the rewards they don't want later. You're not gonna see a player with only 50 days logged in who has the Zenistar, the Azima and the Sigma/Octantis. In order for someone to get everything they'll still have to wait the exact same amount of time. So it still doesn't effect you.

Just now, MickThejaguar said:

Here's the problem with this mentality: People will still have to wait the exact same amount of time to get everything. The only difference is that people will be able to get the things they want sooner and can get the rewards they don't want later. You're not gonna see a player with only 50 days logged in who has the Zenistar, the Azima and the Sigma/Octantis. In order for someone to get everything they'll still have to wait the exact same amount of time. So it still doesn't effect you.

Actually I will have waited 700 days to get all that stuff, but they will have waited 150.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Actually I will have waited 700 days to get all that stuff, but they will have waited 150.

And you will still have things that they don't have. Because they went ahead for those things they will have missed out on the earlier rewards. So you still have more accomplished than them. 

And you will still have things that they don't have. Because they went ahead for those things they will have missed out on the earlier rewards. So you still have more accomplished than them. 

It will only be small things like sigils and a couple glyphs. Nobody really cares about what sigil you have on your warframe, I would doubt that 99% of players even notice. The weapons are the only thing that we have that people even might take notice of.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

It will only be small things like sigils and a couple glyphs. Nobody really cares about what sigil you have on your warframe, I would doubt that 99% of players even notice. The weapons are the only thing that we have that people even might take notice of.

3 primed mods and another weapon could hardly be considered something nobody cares about. My point is that you will still been rewarded far more than the other player. Just because you don't find the reward worth it doesn't mean you weren't rewarded. The fact you find some of these rewards worthless is another point as to why this is a good idea. The whole idea is that there are rewards that people don't care about and DE wanted to make it easier for players to get the rewards they do want. Yes, this system won't benefit the players who already have everything but it doesn't negatively effect them either. 

4 minutes ago, MickThejaguar said:

3 primed mods and another weapon could hardly be considered something nobody cares about. My point is that you will still been rewarded far more than the other player. Just because you don't find the reward worth it doesn't mean you weren't rewarded. The fact you find some of these rewards worthless is another point as to why this is a good idea. The whole idea is that there are rewards that people don't care about and DE wanted to make it easier for players to get the rewards they do want. Yes, this system won't benefit the players who already have everything but it doesn't negatively effect them either. 

I'm more or less talking about all of the 50 day rewards that they are allowing people to bypass. They will be able to get everything twice as fast, which is not okay.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

I'm more or less talking about all of the 50 day rewards that they are allowing people to bypass. They will be able to get everything twice as fast, which is not okay.

Incorrect. They must wait 100 days for each reward as we did. It is proposed that they may choose in which order they receive their reward.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Again, you will have still gotten the rewards from those 50 day rewards and the other player will not. You're just trying to exclude them because you find no personal value in them. However if this is supposed to be purely about having something to show how long you've played the game, then those glyphs and sigils do that.

Again, you will have still gotten the rewards from those 50 day rewards and the other player will not. You're just trying to exclude them because you find no personal value in them. However if this is supposed to be purely about having something to show how long you've played the game, then those glyphs and sigils do that.

You mean the day 850 day sigil/glyph they will be able to get at day 50? It shows so much...

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Tell this to the people who played for two years before they were implemented without any real rewards :/

And then they won't have the other rewards because they chose to get the glyph. Still doesn't hurt you.

Yah, it doesn't hurt people, it just insults people who have been playing long enough to have them.

Just now, NightBlitz said:

needs to happen really. those that think otherwise are just acting entitled. bah.

and where the heck are the focus farm changes? they probably forgot about those too....

Wanting to keep the only thing that can show that you have been around for a long time isn't entitlement. New players can get it, they just have to do exactly what we did. Wait.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Pfffft.  I guarantee people would be singing a different tune if they just took all of the gameplay related items out of login rewards and replaced them with cosmetics.  You'd all change from "but this shows we played for a long time" to "Why don't we get anything good for playing for so long".