Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the Supra Vandal good?

Fishyflakes

On 2/15/2018 at 12:12 PM, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

It was already a top tier weapon.  The best bullet hose in the game.  I can't wait for it to get even more OP.  

A good Supra Riven starts with more multishot.

Mine just happens to involve multishot and firerate...its glorious and shreds armor in seconds.

Supra

Mastery Rank increased from 7 to 12

Status Chance increased from 5% to 22%

Critical chance increased from 2.5% to 20%

Critical damage increased from 1.5x to 1.8x

Increased Projectile Speed

Increased accuracy while aiming

Damage decreased from 45 to 36

Supra Vandal

Mastery Rank increased from 10 to 14

Status Chance increased from 5% to 22%

Critical chance increased from 2.5% to 20%

Critical Damage increased from 1.5x to 1.8x

Increased projectile speed

Increased accuracy while aiming

Damage reduced from 45 to 36

Is it just me or theres no difference between the Supra Vandal and the vanilla one? Additionally whats a good riven stat for this? 

On 2/14/2018 at 4:58 PM, Tangent-Valley said:

Yus.

It's amazing. Projectiles, that's the only downside of the whole thing.

Nooooo, the actual downside is the fact you can only get it via an event most players like myself have yet to do because we didn't start playing warframe until say two/three years ago.  

Even before the buff supra vandal was great on mag, it is my go to primary for her,  i have a multishot, reload speed and recoil reduction with - zoom riven i use the syndicate mod too to constantly refuel energy on mag its great to charge her bubbles.  Im still prebiff on ps4 but i got the status to 70.4% already it will be 100 soon for me.

On 2/14/2018 at 2:46 PM, Fishyflakes said:

Help I need some opinions since I'm arguing with people in another thread and I need references.
Riven users would help a ton.

Arigato :clap:

Don't spend time arguing with people about weapons; if you like it, use it. Some people will always find fault with even perfect things. 

Also, once rivens get involved, pretty much any weapon can become sortie viable. 

For the record, the supra vandal was always amazing. But now that it got a massive crit chance buff, it's even more OP. It is by far one of the most powerful assault rifles in the game, only surpassed by the Soma Prime. 

11 minutes ago, UMBRANEMESIS said:

Don't spend time arguing with people about weapons; if you like it, use it. Some people will always find fault with even perfect things. 

This, If someone wont play with you because of your choice of gun find better people to play with.