Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

horror show DE please address eidolon hunt bug quickly or else people will stop playing it

jd2fs

DE please address the bug where the frame loses all frame and operator abilities. There are already posts about it in the bug section. It is absolutely horrifying. I had a hunt where every single team member lost the abilities. I've had this happened about 75% of the hunts I've been on since the last update. Note this bug didn't seem to exist with original hydrolyst drop. The only recourse is to die.

Here's a tip for that in the meanwhile : Jump into the water or in a hole or pretty much anywhere where you're gonna be teleported back. This will fix this state. :)

EDIT : As pointed out by other players and experienced by myself, jumping into the water doesn't fix the bug. There is however a very similar bug wich can be fixed by jumping into the water 

Edited by Marekthejester

Lol. It has *lots* of bugs. Most of them were never fixed.

Eidolons keep teleporting with charged lures

You keep killing Eidolon instead of capturing with 3 fully charged lures present.

Sometimes the shrine can't be activated.

(All of this for a cahnce to get 100th warmth, nullifier and arachne)

Do I need to keep going? I wonder how long it will take to shut down Eidolons just like raids.:crylaugh:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marekthejester said:

Jump into the water or in a hole or pretty much anywhere where you're gonna be teleported back. This will fix this state. :)

3 minutes ago, Dreadwire said:

Happened to me to. Jump into water to reset the sh1t

Had this bug just a moment ago and even repeatedly jumping into the water and getting teleported back did NOT fix it. Had to die to get my abilities back.

25 minutes ago, jd2fs said:

tried jumping in and doesn't fix it. Death is only way to regain abilities. This is a game breaking bug. It is hardly chill time. The only worse would be crash.

since you have a way to fix it it literally is not game breaking

22 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

pretty sure DE will fix it when they are able to. haven't done the new eidolons yet, but it's silly to expect DE to be in the office working every day of the week for every bug in the game. this is game breaking but im sure they will release a hotfix as soon as possible

Then they shouldn't have released just before the weekend. Shouldve done in on a Tuesday to monitor important changes that get rolled out.

Just now, jd2fs said:

Then they shouldn't have released just before the weekend. Shouldve done in on a Tuesday to monitor important changes that get rolled out.

hindsight is 20/20. while I agree a weekend release is never a great idea, im sure this bug was missed. DE should be able to work on it when they get back in the office.

3 minutes ago, jd2fs said:

game breaking when you're limited to so many revives. One guy had it experienced at least 3to 4 times during one hunt.

I think 4 to 6 revives are plenty. if this bug happens more than that in a single game there is something really #*($%%@ up going on. probably a sign of GOD

1 minute ago, Aleksi134 said:

People wont stop playing it, people have been killing these things since launch with crazy amounts of bugs and losing rewards and so on.

While there other bugs, this is one of most debilitating ones.

8 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

I think 4 to 6 revives are plenty. if this bug happens more than that in a single game there is something really #*($%%@ up going on. probably a sign of GOD

Don't understand. You have to die to get back abilities. So that guy had to die every time he experienced the problem so he was literally dead. The team got disbanded half way completing hydrolyst hunt.

You have to use solo revives to cure the bug. So if you've experience the bug multiple times, you're dead.

Edited by jd2fs

52 minutes ago, jd2fs said:

DE please address the bug where the frame loses all frame and operator abilities. There are already posts about it in the bug section. It is absolutely horrifying. I had a hunt where every single team member lost the abilities. I've had this happened about 75% of the hunts I've been on since the last update. Note this bug didn't seem to exist with original hydrolyst drop. The only recourse is to die.

I never did Eidolon hunts anyways D:

25 minutes ago, jd2fs said:

While there other bugs, this is one of most debilitating ones.

Not really, if you go back to eidolon launch times you would constantly lose your rewards from eidolons because the cetus gate wouldnt load in anyone in the squad, they only recently completely fixed this problem.

2 часа назад, LordOfScrugging сказал:

pretty sure DE will fix it when they are able to. haven't done the new eidolons yet, but it's silly to expect DE to be in the office working every day of the week for every bug in the game. this is game breaking but im sure they will release a hotfix as soon as possible

This bug along with listed above was there since Poe launched.

Цитата

A sign that someone's been skipping his programming classes.

Edited by -Temp0-

3 hours ago, Marekthejester said:

Here's a tip for that in the meanwhile : Jump into the water or in a hole or pretty much anywhere where you're gonna be teleported back. This will fix this state. :)

That does not work, I had it happen to me and thought the same as you. When I tried it I was still bugged, the only thing that fixed it for me was dieing. :(