Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Kuva in the Fortress Was a Thing?

GinKenshin

1 hour ago, LupisV0lk said:

To error is to be human.

Too often gamers dehumanise developers, who themselves have to go through gruelling milestones, crunch times and other stressful things.

But why let a little human act get in the way of a good mod riot.

bruh,there's no riot, this is not a hate thread 

and isn't it also in human nature to try and make sure that if they did a mistake, they'll try to not make it again? and this ain't the first time they forgot 

like I said, it's ok to forget, what's not ok is that you keeping telling us that and not do something to make sure you don't forget 

17 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

bruh,there's no riot, this is not a hate thread 

and isn't it also in human nature to try and make sure that if they did a mistake, they'll try to not make it again? and this ain't the first time they forgot 

like I said, it's ok to forget, what's not ok is that you keeping telling us that and not do something to make sure you don't forget 

"bruh,there's no riot, this is not a hate thread "

Then i suggest you re-read some of the comment's posted here.

They said that they'll put in the endless Kuva in the Kuva fort very soon.

5 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

"bruh,there's no riot, this is not a hate thread "

Then i suggest you re-read some of the comment's posted here.

They said that they'll put in the endless Kuva in the Kuva fort very soon.

I’m only responsible for my own OP and comments lol 

And that’s not what this thread is about, I already know they’ll do that...

On 24.02.2018 at 10:18 AM, (PS4)KingGuy420 said:

People seem to forget that they're the size of an indie team producing one of the largest games around on 3 different platforms. But yeah "forgot" while juggling a thousand things isn't a good excuse, I guess.

Digital Extremes hire over 200 people. Warframe is their flag project so I would expect large chunk of these people to work on it. So no, they are not some minor indie dev.

1 hour ago, Slaviar said:

Digital Extremes hire over 200 people. Warframe is their flag project so I would expect large chunk of these people to work on it. So no, they are not some minor indie dev.

200 sounds like a lot huh? They should've gotten Brad to do it. He's just over there in the corner slacking doing nothing since he made Wyrmius.

Edited by Hypernaut1

15 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

pass....very few people actually LIKE archwing.....the only time my archwings see use is on the plaisn to get around faster lol...

ehhh....as long as the kuva gained is good amounts (over 1k) because grineer do tons of damage even at kuva level......

Yet Archwing still has its fans, it's all about alternative ways, really: someone prefers a Kuva Siphon mission, someone else will prefer the Endless missions, the other will prefer something else but endless and Siphon missions.

ehhh....as long as the kuva gained is good amounts (over 1k) because grineer do tons of damage even at kuva level......

This part, however... I doubt we can expect a fair «efforts/time spent : reward» ratio, it's been a real problem since, probably, the first days of WF. So far, I can say that Interception, Defense, Excavation, Rescue and Spy are the only fair game modes when it comes to said ratio. I mean, Survival sure can get 1500 or even 2000 Kuva, but what are the chances of it being put to rotation C in Rare tier, so the time you spend will exceed the one you spend to do a couple of Siphon/Flood runs? More than that, as we know the mission resource rewards aren't even affected by Resource Booster.

• Survival, Salvage, Defection, Sabotage -- all of these have a good concept and design (no matter how people twist "Defection" name), but it's a complete disaster when it comes to rewards you get. Survival rewards progression is hard-capped at every 5min and those rewards you get are almost identical to any other Endless mission, so it already loses to Defense, Interception and Excavation in «time spent : reward» ratio.

Almost the same about Sabotage, spend at least twice more time to find 3 caches to get a pitiful amount of resources that aren't affected by Resource Booster. Oh, and a, what, 1-2% chance to find a single Nitain? And 0.5-1% for a Xiphos' part BP? Yeah, it's failed. Also, I stll don't have a single Xiphos part and I'm trying to do a 3-caches objective when it comes to Sab 2.0.

• Hijack, Mobile Defense -- both are waste of time and maybe even designer's time, too. They don't even have worthwhile... no, they don't even have meaningful rewards to play for to begin with. The first one could've utilized its concept in general (not just the Core or Rover) while the latter one could utilize ABC rotation system: terminal#1, terminal#2, terminal#3. And yet, here we are.

Edited by Thundervision

17 minutes ago, Slaviar said:

And your point is?

They're alll probably busy with something in the game... Except Brad. He could've added, balanced and tweaked over a few weeks the implementation of Kuva in the Kuva fortress. 

Edited by Hypernaut1

5 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

They're alll probably busy with something in the game... Except Brad. He could've added, balanced and tweaked over a few weeks the implementation of Kuva in the Kuva fortress. 

And what does it have to do with what I wrote?

On 2/24/2018 at 1:02 PM, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

Honeatly the fact they straight up admitted that they messed up, & the sheer fact they bluntly told us the ugly truth absolutely floored me & has made me even more loyal.

Most companies would NEVER admit fault that plainly, and most companies would make up an excuse that has a nice PR spin on it to somewhat deflect and/or try to avoid backlash.

They straight up said:

"We forgot." So they never got around to it. Which yes is a piss poor excuse. But that kind of honesty is damn near non-existent.

You'll NEVER see Bungie, Gearbox, Blizzard, & etc do anything like that.

Warframe devs are flat out amazing than any gaming devs i have seen those big triple AAA corporations dont know what their gaming Community want

On 2/24/2018 at 9:36 PM, GinKenshin said:

I’m only responsible for my own OP and comments lol 

And that’s not what this thread is about, I already know they’ll do that...

How dare you allow people to post whatever they want!  What are you, a regular forumite with no moderation powers? 

Shameful, just shameful.

Am ‎25‎.‎02‎.‎2018 um 12:20 schrieb Thundervision:

Yet Archwing still has its fans, it's all about alternative ways, really: someone prefers a Kuva Siphon mission, someone else will prefer the Endless missions, the other will prefer something else but endless and Siphon missions.

This part, however... I doubt we can expect a fair «efforts/time spent : reward» ratio, it's been a real problem since, probably, the first days of WF. So far, I can say that Interception, Defense, Excavation, Rescue and Spy are the only fair game modes when it comes to said ratio. I mean, Survival sure can get 1500 or even 2000 Kuva, but what are the chances of it being put to rotation C in Rare tier, so the time you spend will exceed the one you spend to do a couple of Siphon/Flood runs? More than that, as we know the mission resource rewards aren't even affected by Resource Booster.

• Survival, Salvage, Defection, Sabotage -- all of these have a good concept and design (no matter how people twist "Defection" name), but it's a complete disaster when it comes to rewards you get. Survival rewards progression is hard-capped at every 5min and those rewards you get are almost identical to any other Endless mission, so it already loses to Defense, Interception and Excavation in «time spent : reward» ratio.

Almost the same about Sabotage, spend at least twice more time to find 3 caches to get a pitiful amount of resources that aren't affected by Resource Booster. Oh, and a, what, 1-2% chance to find a single Nitain? And 0.5-1% for a Xiphos' part BP? Yeah, it's failed. Also, I stll don't have a single Xiphos part and I'm trying to do a 3-caches objective when it comes to Sab 2.0.

• Hijack, Mobile Defense -- both are waste of time and maybe even designer's time, too. They don't even have worthwhile... no, they don't even have meaningful rewards to play for to begin with. The first one could've utilized its concept in general (not just the Core or Rover) while the latter one could utilize ABC rotation system: terminal#1, terminal#2, terminal#3. And yet, here we are.

They simply could add some Kuva Alert Missions that are Kuva-Fortress only - which type of mission wouldn't matter much (Hijack or Capture would make some sense though) aslong as the mission rewards more than your typical Kuva Flood (4x times the amount would be nice). They wouldn't have to implement the siphon nonsense, just a big fat Kuva reward on an occasional Kuva Fortress alert would suffice.

On top I wouldn't mind if extractors could get some Kuva from the Fortress - after all it's a Grineer installation - they must have some leaks here and there :laugh:

On 24.02.2018 at 8:44 AM, GinKenshin said:

Is anyone else bothered by this? What’s your thoughts on it?

initially they don't implement endless kuva to avoid exploits of a new riven system, now they are fine with this, cos they have new things too care about - PoE and open worlds

apparently DE dont have some play testing/feedback giving/issues finding group or team,my impression is that they fix broken stuff only when people crying on reddit loud enough

On 24.02.2018 at 9:32 AM, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

"We forgot." So they never got around to it. Which yes is a piss poor excuse. But that kind of honesty is damn near non-existent.

You'll NEVER see Bungie, Gearbox, Blizzard, & etc do anything like that.

forgot? have you been here after TWW release? community was screaming and crying and moaning and begging to add endless kuva mission for like a half of year!

Edited by Atekron

32 minutes ago, Atekron said:

forgot? have you been here after TWW release? community was screaming and crying and moaning and begging to add endless kuva mission for like a half of year!

When was TWW released?

I returned & became a mainstay player during the final I want to say month or 2 of Oberon Prime Access.