Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more Ayatan in sortie rewards !

mkoo33

...I dunno, if used properly, Ayatans are way more valuable than rivens. In general for me (MR24, almost 2900 hours), Ayatans are the second most useful sortie reward (behind boosters, cause I ain't getting a Legendary Core). I wish I had your luck, I keep getting Kuva that I have no use for (or rivens that I also have no use for, but those are rarer and are usually for pistols).

The thing is... previously there was 2k endo and 4k endo reward, then people were fed up with 2 similar reward, so DE removed the 2k and introduced the sculpture which can be 3k+ endo when filled with stars. During the devstream when DE said that, the fanboys were so happy supporting the idea because DE told them the sculpture can either be turned to endo or be ship deco, so the fanboys were happy knowing it can be ship deco.

Then much later, people woke up from being brainwashed are tired of the sculptures saying since it is about 3k+ worth of endo which is so near the 4k endo reward, why not remove 1 of them... but it's too late, DE perhaps won't entertain this endo thing again.

Just now, Gabbynaru said:

...I dunno, if used properly, Ayatans are way more valuable than rivens. In general for me (MR24, almost 2900 hours), Ayatans are the second most useful sortie reward (behind boosters, cause I ain't getting a Legendary Core). I wish I had your luck, I keep getting Kuva that I have no use for (or rivens that I also have no use for, but those are rarer and are usually for pistols).

I am MR22, have all the primes weapons and Warframes, all the mods maxed. I can't understand what can do a MR24 with Anasa, other than trading.. but then again, at MR24 what is the reason of trading, you must have it all !

I was speaking to someone the other day.. he's not even playing anymore.. just trading. He told me that he own 14k platinium...  what to do with ?

This is like playing the PoE. You play to get arcanes, and various enhancements  to get more power to kill the eidolon faster.. but when you finally get there... you see no more reason of killing it. I have thousands of sentient cores but i can only trade in 230 per  day and i am maxed.. what can i do with them now ?

i don't need or desire Fusion Energy in any form really, but they're not inherently a bad Reward, just one i don't need.
since it isn't an inherently bad reward, there isn't a reason to remove it.

"remove everything i don't want" isn't going to work out anyways, because Digital Extremes will likely replace the things you don't want, with nothing. because the Chances are chosen - so don't look for 'give me only this' because that just isn't going to happen.

the Forma & Exilus Adapter are much less rewarding than the thing being complained about anyways, as these are easily obtainable in large amounts.

32 minutes ago, mkoo33 said:

I said that this (in my opinion) is not a reward for the sorties, you can get them from treasure hunt.

they're not the same - Anasa is worth ~3600 while if you get lucky and get the most valuable normal Statue, it's worth ~2400.
the Maroo Mission is once a week anyways, so you're getting a lot more from Sorties whether you get the Statue or Fusion Energy outright.

Edited by taiiat

4 minutes ago, mkoo33 said:

I am MR22, have all the primes weapons and Warframes, all the mods maxed. I can't understand what can do a MR24 with Anasa, other than trading.. but then again, at MR24 what is the reason of trading, you must have it all !

I was speaking to someone the other day.. he's not even playing anymore.. just trading. He told me that he own 14k platinium...  what to do with ?

This is like playing the PoE. You play to get arcanes, and various enhancements  to get more power to kill the eidolon faster.. but when you finally get there... you see no more reason of killing it. I have thousands of sentient cores but i can only trade in 230 per  day and i am maxed.. what can i do with them now ?

Primed mods and rivens require a lot of endo unless you're telling me you own every riven in the game?

10 minutes ago, mkoo33 said:

Yup, trading. I enjoy trading a lot, kind of the only reason I play now as well (other than the fact that the gameplay is still really fun). I don't have everything, probably never will, but I still find trading and making valuable platinum very rewarding, so, Ayatans really help with that. Farming mods, farming amber stars, getting my endo then all that work being transformed into plat, that's totally worth it. Rivens are not. They're just RNG bulls--t. So I prefer my ayatans and endo to rivens, kuva, forma or potatoes.

44 minutes ago, Nakrast said:

I'm a MR25, with all the mods maxed, and over 100k endo stored, and i absolutely do not mind getting sculptures.

Резултат с изображение за i appreciate you gif

43 minutes ago, mkoo33 said:

I think rivens are the only reason people still playing the sorties. (veterans i mean )

cough Legendary Cores cough cough Catalysts (if you don't feel like trading for plat) cough cough Boosters (again the plat) cough

Oh and before you call me out on the Legendary Core...

AYeSOsDgQ-iOrIK0S6gdGA.png

Got em!
While we are on the topic...

Spoiler

kAzIpo3MQgud0E0MH9fYrw.png

I actually need more Anasa sculptures...

Also I get dissapointed every time I get a Riven from a sortie because I am always 90% sure it will be for something I don't want a Riven on...or just don't want in general.

31 minutes ago, mkoo33 said:

Okay, i can understand that we are many, and we have different needs. 
Maybe i'm being salty because RNG is really ... to me, but the truth is that we have the same result out of the 2 rewards:

Anasa and Endo = same.

This I can agree with though; wouldn't mind the removal of 4k Endo and only leaving Anasa either...Ok sure, it gives slightly less then 4k when full, but it has a lot more use then just modding.

1 hour ago, Katinka said:

The Anasa specifically is Sortie exclusive though, unless you are proposing they add it to the possible random finds and weekly Maroo mission.

Sorties will always have a selection of random rewards of varying values to various players.  Some need the Endo or the boosters or the Reactors/Catalysts/Exilus adaptors, some are only in it for the Rivens.

The names are in the screenshots...

You get them them for 5p in trade chat!

1 hour ago, CaptainZgred said:

DnBoaq3.png

ROASTED.

You're missing the point of what was said.

@AlphaPHENIX

Forget about the legendary core :) Not even worth mentioning it.
I play this game since 2013,  i don't remember when the sorties were introduced, but ever since and playing frequently... i only got 1 legendary core.

Lets get real here: 

1. Legendary core, really means nothing to someone who after 4 years of playing, has all the important mods maxed, plus incredible amount of credits and  endo stored. Maybe just trade it for 200 plat.

2. Reactors i have 5 or so that i don't need.
3. Catalyst .. i have 3 spare and no new weapon worth of installing on.
4. Exilus you can buy the blueprint with standings from Simaris .
5. Boosters, i get them randomly from the login reward.

Now, you can cough as much as you want... but Anasa, God i hate them. Not a sortie reward in my opinion.
Edit:

Maybe if it wasn't for the 24 hours cap... so you just can do it again .. i wouldn't mind. But one shot every 24 hours.. to get a pineapple... no sir !

Edited by mkoo33

il y a 26 minutes, mkoo33 a dit :

1. Legendary core, really means nothing to someone who after 4 years of playing, has all the important mods maxed, plus incredible amount of credits and  endo stored. Maybe just trade it for 200 plat.

2. Reactors i have 5 or so that i don't need.
3. Catalyst .. i have 3 spare and no new weapon worth of installing on.
4. Exilus you can buy the blueprint with standings from Simaris .
5. Boosters, i get them randomly from the login reward.
Edit:

Maybe if it wasn't for the 24 hours cap... so you just can do it again .. i wouldn't mind. But one shot every 24 hours.. to get a pineapple... no sir !

1. Collector purpose or a free primed mod maxed.
Might not be worth it for you, but for other players it might be a god send.

2. Again, might not be worth it for you who has all of the warframes and are just stacking reactors every 2 weeks from devstreams alerts, but for any other player who's just completed war within, it's a nice addition.

3. Same as #2

4. I somewhat agree on this one, though I never got it as a reward so I didn't even know that was a thing

5. login rewards are 3 hours long, sortie reward are 3 days long.
3 days worth of affinity/exp/resource booster is always welcomed.

Farming a daily mission more than every 24 hours sounds like a terribly tedious idea.

My own suggestion : I know you've said that you hate trade chat, but stacking some stars into those ayatan and starting to sell them inbetween one or two mission will bring you closer to a riven of your choice everyday.
Screw trying your RNG and getting a Laser rifle riven, just buy one for a weapon you want by selling stuff efficiently.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

8 hours ago, mkoo33 said:

Hello guys, 

I am so feed up with this Ayatan sculptures sortie reward, i get 5 of this out of 7 sortie, and considering that we have 1 sortie every 24 hours, i have decided to make a pool. Ask DE to remove this from Sorties. Who need a pineapple can go for Ayatan Treasure mission.

Maybe if we are in big number asking for it... they will take it into consideration.

Lets see how many are we against the pineapple !

Well this was mu problem for a while now. My whole ship is filled with Ayatan Statues while I'm sitting on 200k endo... honestly earning endo is so easy nowadays (I wish I could say the same about Kuva). Right now we have 2 endo related rewards in sorties - statue and endo .... why? Rewards systems should be reworked. It's like High Eidolon missions 100 kuva reward ... like a slap on a face... what the hell u want me to do with 100 kuva?  34 more runs like this and I can roll my riven once just to get all the stats i don't want...

7 hours ago, Cryptix123 said:

Primed mods and rivens require a lot of endo unless you're telling me you own every riven in the game?

I do. 2000 hours in WF. Every primed mod and every 10 level mods are maxed (even companions)... still sitting on 200k endo which I can't spend on anything, and about 200+ ayatan statues (I don't find enough Ember stars to fill them all up). Endo is absolutely useless ... and DE doesnt release enough Primed mods to use all this endo on. The only quick solution I can see is allow users transform endo into any other resource ... like Kuva.

1 hour ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

1. Collector purpose or a free primed mod maxed.
Might not be worth it for you, but for other players it might be a god send.

2. Again, might not be worth it for you who has all of the warframes and are just stacking reactors every 2 weeks from devstreams alerts, but for any other player who's just completed war within, it's a nice addition.

3. Same as #2

4. I somewhat agree on this one, though I never got it as a reward so I didn't even know that was a thing

5. login rewards are 3 hours long, sortie reward are 3 days long.
3 days worth of affinity/exp/resource booster is always welcomed.

Farming a daily mission more than every 24 hours sounds like a terribly tedious idea.

My own suggestion : I know you've said that you hate trade chat, but stacking some stars into those ayatan and starting to sell them inbetween one or two mission will bring you closer to a riven of your choice everyday.
Screw trying your RNG and getting a Laser rifle riven, just buy one for a weapon you want by selling stuff efficiently.

So you just confirmed that all this rewards are absolutely useless for veteran players and targeting new comers who struggle with this "rare" resources? Aka high level daily events ... which actually not designed for low level players to begin with, and thats why they joining them for leeching. So how is game rewards veterans? Where is end-game content? Raids gone, sorties pointless, void been messed up for some time now... so whats now? 

51 minutes ago, (PS4)creativedsign said:

I do. 2000 hours in WF. Every primed mod and every 10 level mods are maxed (even companions)... still sitting on 200k endo which I can't spend on anything, and about 200+ ayatan statues (I don't find enough Ember stars to fill them all up). Endo is absolutely useless ... and DE doesnt release enough Primed mods to use all this endo on. The only quick solution I can see is allow users transform endo into any other resource ... like Kuva.

..Did you read? I said do you own every Riven in the game, and the answer is no. There is a near infinite amount of riven mods, which means you always need endo. New mods are getting added into the game every year as well, from augments to set mods.

1 hour ago, Cryptix123 said:

There is a near infinite amount of riven mods, which means you always need endo. New mods are getting added into the game every year as well, from augments to set mods.

Nobody really cares for all the rivens in the game. Honestly, i got  rivens for weapons that i either forgot that exists... or some i didn't even knew at all.
We have lots of primary weapons, but most are useless for the end-game, so most players stick to just a few that are good.

Anyway, that's off topic. I stick to my point, i don't think Anasa should be a 3 stages high level mission reward. Period.
@(PS4)creativedsign already covered the fact that sorties are not designed for new players, who might need this Anasa. Instead we have it shoved in our face , so eventually we must become traders in a trading channel where you can advertise once @120 seconds and you get an epileptic seizure trying to read all the offers ,or forget about it (as i do)

7 hours ago, Cryptix123 said:

..Did you read? I said do you own every Riven in the game, and the answer is no. There is a near infinite amount of riven mods, which means you always need endo. New mods are getting added into the game every year as well, from augments to set mods.

Riven slots are limited. And dont even take this much endo. Endo is given to us everywhere, sortie rewards, mission rewards, even regular enemies poop it out ... Its almost impossible to run a mission and not to collect any endo ... U can run endless Kuva siphon where kuva guardians drop whole lot of kuva. U will not level every single riven. U will level some which u will be using and rest for sale. So I can't justify amount of endo is given to us vs other rewards. 

I still believe that DE need to divide rewards and apply locational logic. Aka Sorties would drop sortie specific rewards (rewards u can't get anywhere else for example rivens). Kuva fortress mission would reward kuva and u can't get kuva anywhere else. Eidolon specifically amps and other eidolon rewards. Then people will have some kind of level of accomplishment and completion and also know where to go to get it... As simple as oh I need an endo let me run this sector, or I need kuva ok kuva fortress or ok I need a better amp let me go to Eidolon. Right now rewards system is all over the place like DE doesn't know what do do with it. Oh we closing raids what's our next content dump so we could merge our rewards ... It doesn't make sense to get kuva as a reward on eidolon or sortie mission for example coz it got nothing to do with kuva

Il y a 16 heures, (PS4)creativedsign a dit :

So you just confirmed that all this rewards are absolutely useless for veteran players and targeting new comers who struggle with this "rare" resources? Aka high level daily events ... which actually not designed for low level players to begin with, and thats why they joining them for leeching.

So how is game rewards veterans? Where is end-game content? Raids gone, sorties pointless, void been messed up for some time now... so whats now? 

Sorties are available from as little as mastery rank 5 and "achievable" from as little as rank 5.

They were sold to us as "End-game content" way back, but really they just strapped a level 100 cap in there after noticing that raids were managing to put a stick in our wheels and called it a day.

Notice, this content idea was sold to us before riven and before an increasing amount of primed mods.
We, and well prepared average players are more than capable of running daily sorties without any hassle.

Just because you personally have invested a lot of time into something and ended up stacking resources over years doesn't make that specific resource "useless" and doesn't mean that it is void of daily uses.

Catalyst/reactors/exilus/forma are the very last-stand for upgrading your equipment and are already "Rare" enough to be worth-while.
They're a process that even a veteran has to go through regardless of time played.

We have an ever-coming line-up of warframe/prime/weapon our ways, so you technically can't brush aside their usefulness even if you personally own a hundred of them due to playing years and years.
That would be selfish.

Due to all of that, they are more than welcomed into a "High level daily missions".
Sortie aim to rewards literally anyone with items that can be used at all time by anyone.

As for what you said :
-Raids were nothing more than puzzles with fancy rewards. ( Rewards that are still available in the game )
Note : You could bring 8 people. 8 freaking people, that's a lot of power spam as compared to Sorties.

-Sorties are literally using the same level scaling as Raids, I would even go as far as to consider them "Harder" because of the mission effects and the lack of extra players.

-Dunno why you brought void into this conversation when it still exist, the scaling is even higher than before on some nodes.
The only difference being that prime farming is now made more available to everyone and less centered around one layout of map.

So technically, your idea of "End-game" was never justified.
It's was just labelled as such by the majority and it pleased you to have something with a label on it.
You can't call sortie pointless and then proceed to name 2 other things that are below its level and call it worth-while veteran content.

@(PS4)XxDarkyanxX

We already agree to the fact that some players need this sculptures, and the fact that we are many, with many needs.

In my opinion this  Anasa should not be a 3 stages mission reward (already have the 4k endo reward, plus endo popping  everywhere, no need to bring two rewards with the same result into this) And lastly, they need blue and amber stars if you want to max you endo  from it. More grind.. 

I repeat, maybe if this was going to be a normal node on the chart so we can repeat the mission, having Anasa's...  ok. But if we can have it once every 24 hours to get a pineapple... it's face slap ! 

Sorties are kind of boring, repetitive. same core mechanics, same enemy (tougher but not smarter) . Remove the rewards and nobody will play this missions.

PS.
Today was the 3rd day in a row that i  got pineapples...  i will just quit playing this ! I had enough ! 

Edited by mkoo33

il y a 24 minutes, mkoo33 a dit :

-Snip-

Sorties are kind of boring, repetitive. same core mechanics, same enemy (tougher but not smarter) . Remove the rewards and nobody will play this missions.

In my opinion, Tradeable Endo is a fair reward, all things considered.
They make for a source of platinum income, can be self-applied, can be used as a decoration or can simply be given to friends to help.
The Amber star rarity is kind of a problem of its own, but cyan stars are literally falling in thousands everyday.

One reward has multiple benefits, the other one is just straight up Endo with a more quantitative value.

And even then, Daily missions aren't supposed to be a completely different game.
What you're describing is the entirety of Warframe with a few more levels and an effect applied to it, if it's boring to you then new rewards are probably not really going to be your saving-grace.