Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invati Sekhara

Jopsakee

On 01/03/2018 at 11:46 PM, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

Should have been a tradeable Syndana that could hold an additional (above and beyond the two on the warframe) arcane.  

And 1 given for each of the 3 trials.

You realise they took the "cosmetics hold arcanes" out of the game right? They did that with removing raids

20 hours ago, Threa said:

I respect that others don't like it but I absolutely love how it looks. 

Exactly, I like the way you think. I did not make this thread to hate on it or to start a huge controversy, was just wondering what people thought since I felt like I hadn't seen any people discussing it when it came out (and while I was on).

24 minutes ago, VirtualPeanut said:

Exactly, I like the way you think. I did not make this thread to hate on it or to start a huge controversy, was just wondering what people thought since I felt like I hadn't seen any people discussing it when it came out (and while I was on).

Sadly, no one is talking about it because most who raided frequently thought the sekhara was an insult and left the game when raids died. And those who raided at least once this month gets a shiny cosmetic.

Think about the thousands of players who have spent the last 2-3 years playing raids with their group of 5-8 friends suddenly have to split up. Think about the thousands who spent that time earning arcanes suddenly have Eidolons drop them like it's nothing. To those players who have dedicated their free time to help players get into raids and form social communities, the sekhara is nothing more than DE's thoughtless attempt to clean things up without any input from the raid community.

P.S. Not sure who deleted my post but I suspect it was because my original post was too vitriolic. I have since cleaned it up. Please let me know if that was the cast. Ty.

On 3/1/2018 at 8:24 PM, UMBRANEMESIS said:

I wish we got a little noggle or something. Most people don't where sekharas because they clash with fashionframe and armor. Like others stated a sigil would've been nice as well. 

I wear sekharas all the time BECAUSE they are awesome fashionframe, imo :/   I'm fine with this.  They didn't have to give anything.

Its looks super plain and you can tell they didn't put to much time into it.  Sad that after all these years with raids they give us a sekhara that isn't even a redesign but a copy of a older sekhara with a glow effect.  Most people who raided definitely will feel like this is a slap in face.  Not sure who works in there art department but they could have definitely done better.  I've always had an issue with how the badges and sigils looks in warframe.  They don't look polished or finished at all.  Most badges don't have any color and the only sigils that look really nice are the prime sigils.  Sad Day.    

On 2.3.2018 at 12:46 AM, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Should have been a tradeable Syndana that could hold an additional (above and beyond the two on the warframe) arcane.  

this level of greed puts every corpus to shame

On 3/1/2018 at 6:46 PM, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

maybe make it a cummerbund that our frames can wear.  or a corsage for the female frames.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2018 at 3:35 PM, Dark_Roxas said:

This sekhara feels like a punch in the face and DE is gaving us a small ice cube to cool down our full face... just a big disappointment for a "thank you for playing the raids"

LMAO! That made me laugh HARD!

Thank you.

Honestly I think it's nice.

On topic...

To be fair. DE was somewhat limited.

They had to give something cosmetic to reduce backlash & the upcoming (founder item like) complaints.

I think it looks really nice.

On 3/1/2018 at 1:29 PM, VirtualPeanut said:

Hello everyone,

As most of you probably know: raids have been 'temporarily' removed and those that completed a raid up until today got a new sekhara! 

I personally think it lacks a little bit of creativity but I like it in general.It's basically the sevati sekhara but with some special effects, even the names look alike but whatever.

What do you think about the sekhara, what do you think it should've been like?

I don' know if you watched the dev streams or prime time but the trials or raids are not temporarily removed.

They are permanently removed.

They where so unpopular they saw no reason to keep them going.

Soon in a few updates you'll be getting your arcane's from giant walking monsters like the eidolon teralyst but not just that one they are introducing new open world environments with what they are calling a raid boss which is how they refer to the eidolon teralyst.

15 hours ago, (PS4)Astra_Sourcream said:

Idk if it's a bug or not but... everyone got the Invati Sekhara on ps4...i mean EVERYONE

I was wondering about that, I got really confused when I got it after the update. So not only are people upset that this was the reward they got wait till they realize every console player got it as well.

Players who did raids in the past got reward from each one of them. Its called arcanes. You had them way before they came to Eidolons. And you propably made some plats out of it too.

I cant even begin to understand the greed of some ppl. You had your reward and now that you are getting something extra you argue like that is the only thing you got from years of raiding.