Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE 4.3.0 (05/03/2018)

[DE]Sean

Hello Tenno!

Today we are releasing version 4.3.0 of the Warframe mobile app! The main change in this update is the addition of a left slide menu. Other highlights include XP progress bars in the codex, a 'claim all' extractors button, and iPhone X fullscreen support. There are also performance improvements and QoL tweaks.

Left Slide Menu:
While the previous navigation system worked well enough on high-end devices, it performed poorly on less powerful hardware and was not very scalable. This update removes the 'swiping pages' system and converts the old top-down menu into a more efficient sliding menu. This new menu can be swiped/dragged in from anywhere along the left side of the screen, or by tapping the top left hamburger button.

slidemenu.gif.4d3d30c6dedc6a63ba008ef4680849c2.gif
The above gif shows the new menu on iOS which pushes the content to the right. Android uses its native navigation drawer which instead overlaps the content.

Since this menu is easily accessible throughout the app, it would be a great place to add other useful information. Maybe platinum and credits? Let us know what you think of the new menu and what other improvements you'd like to see!

Version 4.3.0 changes:
Added:
-Left slide menu
-iPhone X fullscreen support
-XP progress bars and Level 30 laurels to the Codex page
-Alerts page now displays 'Mission Type' and shows the image of the reward
-Foundry items now display descriptions and resource names
-'Claim All' extractors button

Fixed:
-'New country detected' error now prompts for a code received by email (just like 2FA)
-Android Oreo startup crash
-Missing tileset images for sorties
-Pressing 'Logout' would delete autologin information
-(iOS) Certain void relic reward names not appearing

Other:
-Image downloading and displaying has been improved
-News page now drags and scrolls
-Invasions will now always show full reward text
-Various performance improvements
-UI tweaks throughout

Edited by [DE]Sean

Very cool! Props! :)

Coincidentally on the same day i became a father... 

Now it's even easier to not spend TOO much time on warframe, and just check once in a while ;) 

Thanks Digital Extremes team, best game development team in tha wuuuuurrrrrlllllldddd, love playing your game.

I'm overall happy with the new update since I don't have crashes anymore when loading a lot of images, however now the UI is broken is some places:

Spoiler

GNuVcIE.pngShnzckL.pngJM5wkTQ.pngeyxwVxB.pngMrZsNyc.png

I'm using a 7 years old phone fossil called Samsung Galaxy S II which has a resolution of 480x800.

1 hour ago, Gabe said:

I'm overall happy with the new update since I don't have crashes anymore when loading a lot of images, however now the UI is broken is some places:

Reveal hidden contents

GNuVcIE.pngShnzckL.pngJM5wkTQ.pngeyxwVxB.pngMrZsNyc.png

I'm using a 7 years old phone fossil called Samsung Galaxy S II which has a resolution of 480x800.

I've got a fix for these layout issues. I'll get an update out later today. Thanks for sharing!

@[DE]Sean once there was a warframe utility app on google play store, it was simply called just that Warframe Utility (from Ezard Labs).

That was an AMAZING piece of software. It was lightweight and had just about everything that is needed for players. 

Main thing I loved about it was it was mainly an alert app, with great filter options. You could personalize alerts exactly to your desire... you wanted a forma? no problem. Part of vauban? Here you go. Arcane helmet? Also an option. ... It realy was awesome and I truly regret it is not continued now.

I hope official app could be more like WU form Ezard Labs. So lightweight, mainly an alert app with huge customization options, and everything else as a side option, only available from side menus.

(just some wishful thinking, but it really would be great)

Edited by tocorro

Please put Cetus Bounties clock in the App! That way I can log in at the right time to fight the Eidolon or se how much more time I still have before going there.

Also, Foundry still doesn't support item choice, ence things like specters or two handed weapons cannot be done there.

Adding, the App is +30mb and on my oldie Samsung Duos this is too heavy to install it. Please release a "Lite" version like Facebook has.

TY

EDIT: detected a bug, when claimimg item from forge (a forma) the app froze.

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666
Bug

there isnt a category for bug reporting the nexus app (neither pc, nor console), so I'll talk here:

iPhone didn't properly update the app, i was stuck in 4.2 To fix this, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

I could update my other apps, just not warframe.

@[DE]Sean Since I have owned the app(which was around December 2017) including now after the update when I go to Inventory/Weapons I get nothing to pop up.  All other categories under Inventory are instantaneous however.  Can you please fix this?

on a positive note though, the resolution and UI overall looks fantastic and yes adding credits and platinum currencies would be great!

In the PS4 FB community for Warframe that I’m in someone else showed me they could access their weapons.  I am having the exact same issue with my iPhone 7 Plus and my Samsung Galaxy TabS3.  Is it an issue with my specific account???  Would really appreciate a response.  Have had this issue for months.

Edited by (PS4)SyntheTiKSouL
Included update in third paragraph

13 hours ago, (PS4)SyntheTiKSouL said:

@[DE]Sean Since I have owned the app(which was around December 2017) including now after the update when I go to Inventory/Weapons I get nothing to pop up.  All other categories under Inventory are instantaneous however.  Can you please fix this?

on a positive note though, the resolution and UI overall looks fantastic and yes adding credits and platinum currencies would be great!

In the PS4 FB community for Warframe that I’m in someone else showed me they could access their weapons.  I am having the exact same issue with my iPhone 7 Plus and my Samsung Galaxy TabS3.  Is it an issue with my specific account???  Would really appreciate a response.  Have had this issue for months.

I cloned your account and was able to reproduce this issue. I'll include the fix in the next update soon. Thanks for letting me know!

Hey everyone, 
A new build is live which fixes some issues brought up by the community. Enjoy!

4.3.1.1 Changes:
-Fixed arsenal not loading
-Fixed Inventory->Weapons not loading
-Foundry items claimed from the 'IN PROGRESS' section will no longer be removed automatically
-(iOS) Fixed iPhone X layout issues in the Foundry and Chat
-(iOS) Fixed category tab button animation

2 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

What I would like to see is the ability to change our arsenal/mods from the app itself. This would come in handy for my brother especially because he takes CENTURIES to get his loadout ready.

I second this. The loadout doesn’t do much, other than check what mods you have and what things you have equipped.

12 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

What I would like to see is the ability to change our arsenal/mods from the app itself. This would come in handy for my brother especially because he takes CENTURIES to get his loadout ready.

Agreed. It's on my to-do list!

Hi @[DE]Sean, i just looked into the app, personally didn't love the navigation now which have to be on menu everytime you want to go to certain place like foundry etc. but seeing the reason about performance then i looked away of it.

Personally I think the thing that i want to highlight is the notification pop up for my Xiao Mi 4, which you have include the description of the alert mission, and time etc. It would be great if you can narrow it and giving me what is the resource or reward for that specific alert mission on notification pop up. This is my personal suggestion however.

Also small bug, when i looked into my hydroid prime, the list of the mod is correct but the statistic display of the mod is wrong, for example my natural talent is full rank with +50% casting animation, but instead it shows 35%, well this is not affecting anything but it will be nice to fix this and display the correct stats of the mod

Love the app btw