Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you for so many years of Warframe & what is your most memorable moment?

Ordo_Solarus

Warframe's lifespan has already exceeded a good number of other games and it doesn't look like it's dying down any time soon.  With the fifth anniversary event in motion and the release of the Dexcalibur skin, I'd like to take this moment to thank Digital Extreme for their continued hard work and dedication.  Never in my life have I witnessed a studio work so hard for something that at first, might've seemed like a lost cause.  Years down the line, I'm sure many publishers are wringing their ties and groaning at the mention of Warframe because of it's success escaping them.  I'll continue to support them through whatever they choose to engage in.  Warframe has so much meaning to me, and I think I'd be absolutely heartbroken if it left us.  Not because of the money I've spent, but because of the experiences DE brought us and the memories I've had here.  Here's to Warframe's future and it's success!

To further celebrate, and assuming this thread isn't lost in the trove of other threads: What is the most memorable moment from Warframe for you?  It could be a player interaction, something happening during a Devstream or Prime Time, or something caused by the NPCs, or maybe a moment during the story-quests.  Just share!

I will never forget the reveal during the Second Dream when it first came out.  Having been a veteran Tenno, playing for a few years before and not having any context on what the Tenno were, it was a shocker to see what the Second Dream had to offer.  The cut to blackness, leaving you with only your thoughts, and then those shuddering words.  "Dream.  not of what you are.  But of what you want to be."  I was actually left in tears, and still get a bit emotional when I think on it now and again.

Just now, (XB1)MerlyBR said:

Most memmorable moments: 

1 Warwithin and the second dream

2 The eidolon hunts

3 space mom going away :(

I remember my first Eidolon Hunt.  I personally named the ability where it shoots at the sky "Starfall", until I found out everyone calls it that.  It looks so pretty.  Seriously wish we could spawn them in Captura and use them for pictures.

There was this once insane high level special tactical alert survival that was very hard to complete. I joined a random team after a few failures that consisted of a Trinity, rhino, Loki and me as Ash. What made this memorable for me is that everyone had to play their role perfectly and we just synergized to get things done. I was the damage dealer, because no one was able to kill as efficiently, Trinity did her energy thing, Loki disarmed and rhino was the tank, reviving everyone when needed. Sure, there could've probably been a more efficient team composition, but this really felt like a team. Almost like xmen. The round almost felt cinematic the way it played out. Nothing felt cheesy or OP. It was one of those missions where the team stays together after the mission end screen to talk about how awesome it was.

2 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

There was this once insane high level special tactical alert survival that was very hard to complete. I joined a random team after a few failures that consisted of a Trinity, rhino, Loki and me as Ash. What made this memorable for me is that everyone had to play their role perfectly and we just synergized to get things done. I was the damage dealer, because no one was able to kill as efficiently, Trinity did her energy thing, Loki disarmed and rhino was the tank, reviving everyone when needed. Sure, there could've probably been a more efficient team composition, but this really felt like a team. Almost like xmen. The round almost felt cinematic the way it played out. Nothing felt cheesy or OP. It was one of those missions where the team stays together after the mission end screen to talk about how awesome it was.

It's moments like that that I wish were more prominent in Warframe.  It's super easy for some min/maxxer to walk into a level and solo it, usually for the entire time, but that's boring-- sitting back and letting someone do it for you.  That synergy is one of the best feelings ever, and they're not common enough.

I think the best moment for me is probably (among others and very hard to pick one) during the Mag Prime unvault on June 28, 2016. I joined a group of randoms that we all wanted to farm for Mag and 3/4 including me would be leaving for vacations soon with no Warframe access during that period, making it basically the last night we could try and get it (and that was late at night already). All incredibly nice people, we were talking to each other during the missions like we were friends for years. We ended up doing 5 completely smooth runs in total and we got all 4 parts from that! When the BP dropped on the 5th run we couldn't even believe it, I still haven't beaten that farming record after all this time. It's a good example of great community, teamwork and rngeesus for me.

1 minute ago, GHOST_MK12 said:

when stalker and the juggernaut spawned and sandwiched the whole squad

Sounds like an absolute nightmare.  Shadow Stalker?

1 minute ago, (PS4)vinster said:

When I first met Steve, Rebecca, Drew at the 2014 Playstation Experience in Las Vegas!

Seriously wish I could afford Tennocon tickets.  They seem like great people.

2 minutes ago, Serdinor_Darkrose said:

I think the best moment for me is probably (among others and very hard to pick one) during the Mag Prime unvault on June 28, 2016. I joined a group of randoms that we all wanted to farm for Mag and 3/4 including me would be leaving for vacations soon with no Warframe access during that period, making it basically the last night we could try and get it (and that was late at night already). All incredibly nice people, we were talking to each other during the missions like we were friends for years. We ended up doing 5 completely smooth runs in total and we got all 4 parts from that! When the BP dropped on the 5th run we couldn't even believe it, I still haven't beaten that farming record after all this time. It's a good example of great community, teamwork and rngeesus for me.

I remember a similar moment back during the Saryn Prime release, trying to farm for Nikana Prime as well as during the time Ash Prime was planning to be vaulted, during the last day I'd been farming for roughly a month for the Vectis Prime stock.  I went through so many void keys in hopes of finding it.  During my last run of the night that I could afford, my friend at the time managed to roll it and I'd never been more ecstatic.

2 minutes ago, GumShot said:

in my first T4D as mesa, i was told i can just hold fire button, for some reason i thought regulators are semi-auto

such level of joy and excitement was never achieved since then

I know that feeling.  I had no idea she was full-auto, and figuring it out made her my literal absolute pick for Defense before her nerf.

1 minute ago, EndermanBeast said:

My most memorable moment in all of Warframe was getting my Volt Prime.

I got kicked from chat, because I screamed FIRST PRIME!!! in region. Still, was worth it.

Chat bot can get a bit overzealous with the whole caps-kick thing.

Myself and 3 friends messing about with Dispatch Overdrive back when Operators bugged it out.

We each took Wukong and rocketed around the map as a cloud, got to several out of bounds spots and just had a laugh. I use a picture from that on my profile.

I am fairly new to this community and don't have as many exciting and awesome memories (yet)

1. The Second Dream. One of the best moments in gaming.

2. The War Within.

3. Space Mom left me.

4. We completed the 1st encounter in the Law of Retribution trial.

5. First time bringing down an Eidolon

6. First Riven from a Sortie!

2013, second mission with my shiny new Volt. I take a few salvos from a Seeker and I'm left with 14 health. I manage to duck into an empty room to recover and think to my self "Made it out of that one by the skin of m-"

*Latcher attached to my ankle explodes*

I firmly believe I am the ONLY player EVER to die from a Latcher.

5E4CD4DF45C22FFE48F82F00BC5CB5CE68D636ED

When I was doing the last sortie defense mission a few months back, where my whole squad died, I was the last one standing to protect the cyropod. Was definitely one of the most intense and exciting missions I’ve done, for sure.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

Personally all the story quest like second dream and war within. I also to this day look back at how i got loki prime as a new player by accident (i joined and being a noob accidentally farmed nekros when he was new and someone offered me loki prime for him and i accepted not knowing how rare he was at the time.)

First time enter plain of eidolon. And the expirience of unable to log in due traffic after long download with friends in clan. 

2 great quest octavia anthem and chain of harrow. 

The ups and downs  of nerf and buff. 

And ending the year with

lotus went away

5 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Are you referring to the TennoCon Alert challenge mission against level-9999 enemies?

[Some players had to face level-1002 Stalker during this mission]

My memorable moments

• 2-3 hour "Void Key" run sessions.
  • Using Ash Prime "Blade Storm" ability prior the update change.
  • Using Telos Boltace, Tonkor and Synoid Simulor before they were nerfed.
  • Halloween Event - Uber Juggernaut