Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you for so many years of Warframe & what is your most memorable moment?

Ordo_Solarus

1.  Watching other's reactions to the Second Dream on YouTube and then recording the cinematics for my own. 

2.  Seeing DE as a company worthy of my Volt Prime Accessories/Access Dollars.

3.  My Ire (towards myself and DE) at (not) realizing (sooner that) the "Save the Relays" event was scripted. 

4.  The PoE Tennocon Reveal.

5.  Free (and AWESOME) DEXcaliber at the 5 year milestone.

HONORABLE MENTION:

1.  The future reactions to the incredible Sacrifice Quest and the line of Umbra frames to follow!

2. Finding out that YOU are actually Stalker. (Speculation)

Off the top of my head I will say Second Dream and War Within but looking through some old Steam screenshots I took, definitely this:

2DC48156A3BE9CC8BC971E35E3364DFC1840C415

Doesn't seem like much but this next LMB click started building my very first self-crafted warframe.

A3896EB68F2515CE94DF039CBBFDE3C8F7704D46

This don't seem like much either now but back then parkour didn't exists so this was done via wall-running and I remember it felt pretty cool when I finally did it.

826F72E1C57A1A87A82D9F9345B928B36C0BF57C

And this was probably taken sometime after I decided to upgrade my Disciple Founders pack to a Hunter 1 (I eventually upgraded it again when my friend convinced me to).

772CD49920F1C0C52507456F24237CFE41D527B9

Then, my very first time killing Stalker.

There's just so many memorable things that Warframe has given me.

I did took a break though but this game has never failed to amaze me and I really want to say a big thank you to DE for making it the success that it is today.

DE deserves an Oscar or whatever they give to great game companies:

534A05AA87681555D7B781B74F6B38ED5317C3E3

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

I don't think I can pin point any specific moment over the years as much as I can appreciate the growth this game has gone trough. Though being an old fart that I am on this game, I am sometimes drawn back to memorize what Warframe used to be like way back in its beginning. It was a much darker, more serious and tougher game even with gear. It had a stressing aura of desperation, survival and doom and gloom. It was a lot clumsier and archaic, but it had some elements I wish we'd still see these days. Heck of those of you who've been there from the beginning or almost beginning, how many of you remember the Volt ultimate room wipes? Yeah those were the days.

The first time, when my friend took me to ODS to farm Nova Prime system, and we went till 40 or 45 min. My volt was just around 20-25 lvl. This was my first encounter with infestation that seriously.

Second Dream, when they released, and told me, my place is here.

The very first Sortie or the very first time, when they changed the def target to operative. :P

The first time, when i saw the Amprex back in Draco.

The final moment, when i was ready after half year hard work with 6 forma Chroma, Naramon-Traumatic redirection + wex armor + Aracane Avanager + Quanta Vandal Riven with 190% crit chance and damage, and to use the Quanta with the damage and crit chance buff. I was like a Void def laser, only a little bit slower :P

The lot of ODD long run, until with my friend we reached the 330 wave.

The moment when you emerge back to your ship, after the Twin Queen and the trial in your mind, and you tried your newly obtained powers. How Ordis was amazed, and afraid from you. And how you went back to save Teshin. It was one of the best Heroic moment in the game.

Inaros quest story. Chain of Harrow. And don't forget the Lore. Even if it's scattered, there is a lot of mystery, great moments in it.

And every time when i am seeing how the DEV and the community can work together. How they mutual work affect the game. And the last few month, what DE put on the table in 2018, and what will awaiting for us, yeah its amazing me.

On 3/15/2018 at 1:17 AM, BETAOPTICS said:

I don't think I can pin point any specific moment over the years as much as I can appreciate the growth this game has gone trough. Though being an old fart that I am on this game, I am sometimes drawn back to memorize what Warframe used to be like way back in its beginning. It was a much darker, more serious and tougher game even with gear. It had a stressing aura of desperation, survival and doom and gloom. It was a lot clumsier and archaic, but it had some elements I wish we'd still see these days. Heck of those of you who've been there from the beginning or almost beginning, how many of you remember the Volt ultimate room wipes? Yeah those were the days.

I remember when the only real means of vertical movement was in Excalibur's super jump and when stamina still existed.  When Galatine's power charge was next to no one in power.  I feel like, in its earlier days, Warframe didn't play into the power fantasy as much as it does now.  Now we have more control, more tools to utilize and much more enemies to kill where there's the odd few in the swarm that actually remain threats.

5 years of WarframeBeta and I've played for 3,763 hours (5 months in direct conversion) in this crappy Space Farming Simulator. Basically no life and pretty fresh at the same time, so I guess I'm a semi-veteran? (Started off playing in 20th April, 2015)

Ok so memorable things:

1. Mag is a thing in exp farm

2. Draco and me being Equinox competing with Saryn for most kill

3. Accidentally sold my dual daggers because I need more weapon slots back then

4. Spent all the 50 starter plat for my best doggo TouFu, like really bought the kubrow egg and rush all the things #Worth

5. I sold my starter Volt for Nyx Bae

6. I sold my Nyx Bae for Nyx Bae Prime

7. Release and Farming of Equinox

8. The Second Dream

I instantly open up my computer and update Warframe on the day they release The Second Dream when I get home, close all the window, close up the curtain, shut myself in the room. Finished the whole quest within the day. It was the most amazing experience after the first few days of start playing Warframe. It was like watching a epic movie. I literally cried when Lotus is picking me up from the ground. I was like 'no no we don't deserve it' 'All the doubts on Mother was wrong, she was protecting us all along'. You have no idea how emotional I was when The Second Dream tone start playing. That's why I kept repeating the tone now when I'm in the orbiter.

9. The War Within Update

To be honest here I'm less impressed with the quest than what I've expected (of similar or even better quality than of The Second Dream), considering that I've been expecting for the quest for months and have already prepared for it, yet the outcome wasn't as I expected, even tho I've enjoyed it, it didn't really reach the level of emotional tide The Second Dream brought to me.

The main thing is not the quest, but the Riven Mods. I am extremely furious about how DE didn't carefully manage the Riven issues that lead to Riven scams, ridiculous Riven price in the trade chat, how much of a band-aid Riven is compared to putting effort on weapon balance, etc. to a point that I lost the interest in the game for a while. Fortunately, they did have followed up some issues with Riven, and bring up some good weapon buffs recently. But it will be something bad and that I'll never forget about.

10. Selling Ember Prime Set for dam plats, then semi-regret it

Edited by TouFuub

Aside from the obvious ones like the second dream and war within, I remember this one little event mission where we helped darvo out and got some of his backstory, and then fought the hyena pack for the first time. That boss really blew me away when it was first introduced because they were really unlike any other boss in the game up to that point.

Oh and my first encounters with the infestation way back during U7 or 8.. The maps used to be much darker and the infested hit like a truck. I remember jumping on top of crates and having a sea of limbs and claws around me, and frantically running through the map trying to complete my objective so I could extract as soon as possible since I just couldn't kill the infested fast enough before they'd overwhelm me. That was fun.

Edited by Gullim92