The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

1 минуту назад, NuttiKrust сказал:

Definitely is; I actually think this Graxx skin should have been the one DE designed - suits (lol) him way better than the original. :)

Yeeeeah, i wish tennogen can be bought for plat... Its best of all skins in game!

1 minute ago, vini2003 said:

I managed to get Sortie done, Ordis gave me the stuff I had lost, but swapped a Tigris Prime Barrel for a Forma.

That happened to me as well. Exactly the same prime part, swapped for a Forma. WTH???

1 minute ago, Leorion said:

They were supposed to have been fixed. We don't all have time throughout the day to play when we want, so we try to enjoy ourselves during our breaks. It's been three hours since this thread was made, it seemed fine, but then it went down again.

Of course people will be mad! If there is a risk of that kind of stuff happening, DE should pull that servers off for sure.

It's been five hours since the post was made and at least six since the issues started happening. (At least, it will be five hours in about 6 minutes.)

still waiting.....wasted weekend that i was gonna play. maybe next weekend ill play, even wasted a forma cause of this used it reset my weapon and didnt get my polarity slot, wtf. not to mention booster time is wasted. We will prob get some lame gift from the lotus like oh here a orokin reactor, wtf id rather the crap be working. we oughta get a prime frame or weapon of choice with the patience we always gotta have. somthing of subsistence at least 

Edited by mortisedsnail35