The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Nakrast said:

So how come i can crit with my Nukor when its crit chance is 0? (When using addictive crit chance abilities)
You clearly don't know how multiplicative and addictive % works.

Read my other post :)

1 час назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Hi all,

For the past hour we’ve been experiencing intermittent connectivity issues. We are working to solve the problem as quickly as we can and then we’ll talk about possible Baro extensions and such! Stay posted here as our team works away! 

11 minutes ago, Smartiik said:

Not really. When the starting value is 0, any percentage change to it is 0, whether additive or multiplicative. There is no value to be boosted. Percentage itself does not hold a value.

Are you saying that Zero multiplied by anything else is Zero?!? What is this madness you are proposing? This is clearly a Limbo created mathematical problem. It makes no sense.

Just now, xxxjani said:

Hi, for me it's working just now !

Yea it will. They didn't shut the server down, they just have intermittent connection issues. They come and go. You can still play if you are willing to take the risk of rewards not saving.

il y a 5 minutes, Dysprosian a dit :

Are you saying that Zero multiplied by anything else is Zero?!? What is this madness you are proposing? This is clearly a Limbo created mathematical problem. It makes no sense.

The thing is that for probability percentage itself is the real value. Or, actually, value from 0.0 to 1.0, but outside of maths it's commonly referred as percents.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Smartiik said:

Which has a cap of some kind e.g. 100% crit rate = all hits crit. Tell me what kind of platinum value you would expect with 100% platinum drop rate. Platinum is not a value, therefore you can't boost an imaginary value with a percentage.

Well, considering the value of plat, one "drop" of plat would probably have the minimum possible value, so 1 plat. Would still be ridiculous, considering the sheer number of enemies you kill. Then, add things like Prowl, Desecrate, Ore Gaze, or Pilfering Swarm. XD

3 minutes ago, cursedmoon13 said:

Well, considering the value of plat, one "drop" of plat would probably have the minimum possible value, so 1 plat. Would still be ridiculous, considering the sheer number of enemies you kill. Then, add things like Prowl, Desecrate, Ore Gaze, or Pilfering Swarm. XD

The thing is there is no such thing as plat drops right now :) The minimum possible value is the actual value, it is 0 not 1. Which is why they can't boost it by anything. If you ask them how much plat they expect to get after their +100% platinum drop rate boost, they won't be able to give you a number.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dtr0q said:

The thing is that for probability percentage itself is the real value. Or, actually, value from 0.0 to 1.0, but outside of maths it's commonly referred as percents.

He was being sarcastic, but yea, nice additional explanation :)