Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.1 - 22.17.1.1

[DE]Drew

what happened to the good old single time events that end up shaping the story and game world permanently  O_o are there now two snot blops on the plains? did the infested mass magically come back to life? why wasn't there any foreshadowing this time? THIS DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!??!!?

28 minutes ago, Fylas said:

what happened to the good old single time events that end up shaping the story and game world permanently  O_o are there now two snot blops on the plains? did the infested mass magically come back to life? why wasn't there any foreshadowing this time? THIS DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!??!!?

The meteor that brought the boil to the plains was buried too deep for the toxin to kill off permanently. It's the same reasoning as to why infested ships continuously spawn in more units even when logically speaking it shouldn't have the same resources the Corpus and Grineer have to continuously bombard the Tenno.

4 hours ago, Taikowolf said:

The meteor that brought the boil to the plains was buried too deep for the toxin to kill off permanently. It's the same reasoning as to why infested ships continuously spawn in more units even when logically speaking it shouldn't have the same resources the Corpus and Grineer have to continuously bombard the Tenno.

Could also just be a new meteor? That, or the fact they couldn't think of any other way to bring back some of these things without a mini-event. Wish they'd make the Hemacyte it's own boss thing rather than a rehashed Lephantis.

It's a PITA to fight, especially solo. Thing has weird pathing and the adds are unending.

On 06/04/2018 at 10:49 PM, Fylas said:

To be honest, I'm glad for the opportunity to get the eidolon gems easier.

so no plans to fix eidolons disappearing even if there's a nearby charged lure

no plans to reduce the glare amount of eidolon abilities causing everything to become pitch black

no plans to reduce quality of these effects that could cause host clients to crash during a fight

no plans to fix lures spontaneously dying from nothing

the very thing this title update is for and it's broken to the point of not being worth doing

I didn't notice the changes to Lephantis made until today, the new Ediolon like shock wave from the scythe head caught me by surprise. I am unsure due to not fighting Lephantis for some time, but did you change his looks? I don't recall two giant human arms sticking out of it, there is an extra face too.

I like what you did to the shading with Inaros skin; however, the khopesh skin doesn't look like it should but it reminds me of the stylized shotel sword. Not sure if that was done on purpose or not.

4 hours ago, Amanecer_Plateado said:

I didn't notice the changes to Lephantis made until today, the new Ediolon like shock wave from the scythe head caught me by surprise. I am unsure due to not fighting Lephantis for some time, but did you change his looks? I don't recall two giant human arms sticking out of it, there is an extra face too.

I like what you did to the shading with Inaros skin; however, the khopesh skin doesn't look like it should but it reminds me of the stylized shotel sword. Not sure if that was done on purpose or not.

The design of Lephantis hasn't changed, but I'm not sure about the shock wave.

In Index of weapons in market should be an info what was already done to 30 lv (not inside) - faster info what to build. Other thing: if BP of weapon in market need another weapon as component it should be searchable by component exact as is it in foundry. In foundry if You wrote "crystal" you get ale items wich need aragon crystal - in market its dont work. Best wishes.

Archived