Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.1 - 22.17.1.1

[DE]Drew

Update 22.17.1, Titania is YET to be fixed.

PLEASE FIX HER DE, this bug is GAME-BREAKING on the plains and it's IMPOSSIBLE to use razorwing there WITHOUT being one-shotted.

It's been TWO months and with this new event on the plains I am forced to pick another warframe since titania will be one-shotted by the turrets.

They give the Hemocyte the same treatment...
Both Lephantis and Juggernaught have one of the worst mechanic of any game... DPS normalization:

basically it doesn't matter which buff which weapon you use etc etc. They will always reduce the DPS of your loadout / team composition to the fixed value they seti in the game files.

and that's is only to make the GRIND slower

Two bugs so far: first after the final part of the quest, the host got "dropped". the squad was disbanded and the mission was a total failure, losing two lenses. 

The second, at the final part, none of the Hemocytes spawned. Mission basically went as a quick exterminate infested and completed easy enough.

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed Ember’s Fireblast unintentionally melting Lephantis/Hemocyte heads like a popsicle in July when cast directly on top of them. 

Ty De for making doing the 4 boss fights take the whole day cycle so that ppl dont farm enough points 

Just now, DjKaplis said:

Still no scaling kuva :/

I bet they'll scale kuva when they come up with a way to make it like a raid mission in dificulty. it seems like a logical way to balance it so that people just dont go to endless kuva and pay no mind to siphons or floods. There is no scaling because of that: so that people DO play siphons and floods as well as endless.

1 minute ago, TALISMAN_XVII said:

The stagnation due to lack of new content is beinging to set in...

DE most likely has a lot on their plate with umbra, venus, and khora. They want to make sure its as polished as possible so that there wont be an infestation of bugs like POE.

Oh.. yay, out of the 20 or so operations that have existed in the past we get the one we only just had... what 4-5 months ago... with all the same rewards... I gotta say, this may as well have been an inconsequential regular old hot fix... The Inaros Skin change is the most exciting thing in it.

hace 25 minutos, lucasmolla dijo:

WE WANT KUVA SCALE!!! It´s so hard put that thing on a simple hotfix?! Plz DE all the people are saying that! 

It´s not fair make 30minutes or more with enemies reaching level 150 to take the same kuva. SCALE THIS THING!

tenor.gif?itemid=5484154

At 30 minutes enemies are not level 150, I did solo with nekros, at 55 minutes enemies are level 130, I can't stay longer than that alone because they don't drop life support capsules 

Any info on Arcanes that block procs (Resistance, Deflection, etc.) locking reload-actions when they trigger? I have to do a melee attack everytime it triggers to unlock the reload, which is especially annoying on reload-heavy weapons like the Vectis...furthermore, switching to operator and back to your warframe randomly causes a rough 100% increase in mouse sensitivity; it doesn't always happen, but when it happens it's incredibly frustrating to deal with and it won't fix itself until the end of a mission. Happy hunting Tenno, enjoy slaying those Hemocytes.

6 minutes ago, Rauxa9 said:

There is no scaling because of that: so that people DO play siphons and floods as well as endless.

Finally, somebody gets it! Have an upvote!

3 minutes ago, Rauxa9 said:

DE most likely has a lot on their plate with umbra, venus, and khora.

And the melee / IPS rework to boot. On the topic of Umbra, it's been 8 months or so since they teased Umbra in that trailer...so It's understandable that people might be a bit impatient for that.

4 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

The Inaros Skin change is the most exiting thing in it.

That's not saying much...

3 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

still waiting for those new tenno hairstyles

YES! I almost forgot about those o.O 

4 minutes ago, theANIMALtm said:

At 30 minutes enemies are not level 150, I did solo with nekros, at 55 minutes enemies are level 130, I can't stay longer than that alone because they don't drop life support capsules 

Really Sherlock? Do you notice was a joke right?

So that stealth buff to the hemocytes you added is pretty underhanded, and sucks from a mechanical standpoint. Why do we even bother making decent, effective builds for stuff if you're going to add such severe scaling mitigation (to something people want to actively farm, no less) which invalidates the usefulness of a ton of weapons. You know you're just forcing us into a boring, restrictive meta even harder to get around it.

Let the people who want to run and obliterate things with their 'endgame' stuff and strong rivens actually do that. Don't arbitrarily scale us down because you're afraid of us stocking up on forma. I thought you learned this lesson already.

Edit:

I did a quick rough numeric test using madurai's void strike to get a 35x damage multiplier. That 35x multiplier managed to ramp up a hit that ordinarilly dealt 700 damage to the first hemocyst to a whopping 1100. What's with these damage ceilings? I thought the first three phases of the bounty existed to timegate the rewards from this already.

Archived