Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.3

[DE]Glen

Lost 2 games worth of rewards including the 2% drop rate Lato Vandal Blueprint, please fix the host migration issues and constant crashing DE. I and many other Tenno would appreciate it if you could at least gift us our lost rewards if we submit a support ticket regarding this. Losing something with such a low drop rate is a real nuisance considering you want us to be playing this new update. Constant problems like this do not encourage us to keep playing them.

Kora has been out for over 3 days.  I have been persistently farming Kora, during that time.  A few minutes ago, I finally got her Blueprint.  Which meant I was only 1 more part away from having the full set and, then without warning… a host migration happened.  As a result, I lost the blueprint.  I need not say how frustrating it was.

Getting an essential part of a Warframe… only to have it slip through your hands.  All because your progress is not continuously saved during the Sanctuary on Slot.

So, after I rage quit.  I decided to write this post; so other players won't suffer as I have.  I do apologize if this seem Destructive, but I truly only want to see the best for Warframe.   Players progress continuously saving during Sanctuary on Slot, is what's best.  To end this type of senseless tragedy.

So, game still crashes.

Tried 3 or 4 times the sanctuary onslaught..

1 time it didn't let us in at all - but that's ok. 

1 time it crashed due to host migration (the host decided he had enough and didn't go through the portal), so good thing we did only 6 or 7 zones, but the Khora chassis we got after 4 zones? We never received it, so :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Also what the deal with the white screen? So yeah, I was way too close to the portal, but why white screen? And imagine this happen to 2 ppl out of 4 in the squad.

Fixed Efficiency meter draining while waiting for portal transition effects to finish - not fixed yet.

Also, Operator AMPs lose all their exp after going through the portal, unless you're going through the portal in operator mode, but all that doesn't matter because if you forget to stay in operator mode when you decide you don't want to go through the portal or you're out of time - you still lose the exp. FML

6 minutes ago, HawkFang022 said:

Kora has been out for over 3 days.  I have been persistently farming Kora, during that time.  A few minutes ago, I finally got her Blueprint.  Which meant I was only 1 more part away from having the full set and, then without warning… a host migration happened.  As a result, I lost the blueprint.  I need not say how frustrating it was.

Getting an essential part of a Warframe… only to have it slip through your hands.  All because your progress is not continuously saved during the Sanctuary on Slot.

So, after I rage quit.  I decided to write this post; so other players won't suffer as I have.  I do apologize if this seem Destructive, but I truly only want to see the best for Warframe.   Players progress continuously saving during Sanctuary on Slot, is what's best.  To end this type of senseless tragedy.

So, in essence you wrote this post without having read the previous 15 pages consisting of the same stories?;)

In all seriousness though, I am sorry for your loss. This must be one the buggiest and most frustrating releases ever. This whole game mode has porential, but between poor rewards and low drop chances for desired parts even without the constant crashing this release is bound to fail

57 minutes ago, viaxon6 said:

I'm still hoping that we will get a new hotfix with new rewards for Onslaught, Khora rework etc.

Sigh, man can dream...

According to wiki, you can get Lato Vandal and Braton Vandal parts from the Elite SO, you can't get those anywhere else... 

1 hour ago, KairoJustice said:

According to wiki, you can get Lato Vandal and Braton Vandal parts from the Elite SO, you can't get those anywhere else... 

If you start a new account and go through the tutorial, you will receive the Lato Vandal if you pick the Lato as your secondary weapon ...

Yes, this update is a cesspool. 

:redveil:

Still no fix for: absolutely broken host migration system.

Zone 8, conduit appeared, said host left, prompted host migration, migration failed, I was sent back to liset with ZERO rewards for my 20min of work, messaged host, he said they were all still in and that I had left. WHAT THE FRICKING HELL DE? Would you fix these stupid host migrations so that 1) they don't fail EVERY SINGLE TIME, and 2) that I keep the rewards I got if the host migration fails? I'm so sick and tired of doing all this work for no rewards! There's no reason for this crap, my machine knows which rewards I got, so how about trying more than once to reconnect and then if it fails, use the info my client has to update the server with the rewards I had attained. I don't understand why this can't be done and why it still hasn't been done yet.

1 hour ago, VoightIsMySpiritAnimal said:

If you start a new account and go through the tutorial, you will receive the Lato Vandal if you pick the Lato as your secondary weapon ...

Yes, this update is a cesspool. 

:redveil:

Now why would you do that? Why start a new account after playing almost 700 hours?

Archived