Motherboard
    Manufacturer    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    Model    CROSSHAIR VI HERO (AM4)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
    Manufacturer    NVIDIA
    Model    GeForce GTX 1070

And a couple of cricual SSDs

2 hours ago, Aldrr said:

Baro brought the assassin beacons for stalker / zanuka / g3 in this rotation :)
On top of the normal spawns, you're probably running into people who are popping beacons and farm them for their loot

guarantee you they didn't.  I know what they look like when they're popped.  None of us were.  

And that doesn't call Syndicate Squads.  

Thanks for the input though even if it's not remotely accurate. 

I know these must be hard times for the dev team as well.

It's not easy getting everything fixed in such a short time, and it must be stressing.
So I just wanted to say;
Hang in there, a lot of us understand how difficult this is.

There's a lot of frustration, and you're caught right in the heat of it.

So, hold those heads up.
Together we will get through this.

Much love and support. :heart:

hi DE,

I have a suggestion: could we keep the rewards even if an host migration happends? Like an insta-save that only applies when an host migration occurs. And I'm thinkng about it in general, not only applied to the onslaught.

thank you for the hotfix btw!

3 minutes ago, timex100 said:

Just pasting in from an app...

AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
    Cores    8
    Threads    16

Physical Memory
    Memory Usage    15 %
    Total Physical    64 GB

Motherboard
    Manufacturer    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    Model    CROSSHAIR VI HERO (AM4)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
    Manufacturer    NVIDIA
    Model    GeForce GTX 1070

And a couple of cricual SSDs

Oh wow nice, that is an overkill. I was asking for specs to see if maybe it was a memory or  hardware performance issue but shouldn't be based on that

I have never had more than Warframe itself freeze up and my PC has much lower specs:

-Geforce GTX 650

-AMD FX-8350

-6GB DDR3

The only thing that is rubbing me the wrong way with Sanctuary Onslaught (and is causing me massive chafing in the meantime) is how often Khora's Blueprints drop. I've spent several hours doing Sanctuary Onslaught and only succeeded on obtaining the neuroptics. Not that I'm complaining about the relic and endo drops, but now I've got endo up to a six-figure sum and not enough money to fuse them to my prime mods. So can the moderators tweak the Khora Drops to make them a little more common, because otherwise you're sending the message that the only/easy way to get Khora is to spend platinum in the market.

25 minutes ago, Sc10n0fD4rksp0r3 said:

the only/easy way to get Khora is to spend platinum in the market.

That is a reason why silly relics/400 endo and captura scenes have 18% drop chance, meanwhile Khora parts only 5%

Let me rephrase.  I provided feedback earlier, that this new experiment showed potential.

I was wrong.  Every new update shows brand new ways to crash.  Let's see.

1) Not updating screens (efficiency, time, etc...)\

2) No rewards despite extraction (got the captura, and found it was not awarded, despite an S rank at 11 rounds).

3) White screen.  My team suggested using transference, and coming back.  This solved the issue somehow.

4) Enemy pop-in.  Nothing like walking into a bombard.

5) Frozen orbiter.  Came back after extraction, and I can't do anything.  All the animations play, but I'm stuck.

6) Extreme ping issues.  If somebody on your team has in excess of 200 ever, then you might as well disconnect.  

Please don't release a huge update on a Friday.  Nothing you've ever released seems to work out of the box, which is why the Wednesdays were flagged as update day.  If you want to delay a week your community would be fine, but this frustrating mess is not worth the time.  I'd conjecture waiting until next Wednesday would have been better, and less stressful on your team, than this mess.

We need another hotfix as fast as possible , today every run i had in the new mode was ended by a crash or bug or host migration+crash .. just let the morons exit like u do in defense type so u can avoid the crash if u can`t fix it .. 

Can you please fix the fact the the portal takes too long to open and we lose all efficiency? Also sometimes if you choose the mission from the syndicate the portal bugs and it does not allow you to go through it. Like this has so much potential. And it's great but it's not fair to drop something so glitchy over the weekend and do nothing about. It's just really frustrating 

So while I like onslaught there are a few problems though.
1.) Efficiency needs to be adjusted, after about wave 6 or 7 it's really annoying to kill 100+ enemies in a single swing of your melee weapon and only get 1% efficiency... only to watch it immediately tick away.
2.) You claimed focus rewards would be a big thing, but I'm just not seeing it. My first run I did 12 zones = 30 mins, and I received a total of 88k focus. That's the same amount of focus in 2-ish runs of Adaro/Kapa on Sedna both of which only take about 10 mins.
3.) The efficiency stimuli thingies tend to be in the edges of the maps which takes away from killing the enemies and, generally, getting to them burns the same amount or more efficiency than they give making them a moot point after zone 5.

As a side note, it just seems like this is another push for grouping up as efficiency would be easier to maintain with a group of 4. I've only run solo because, well to test it and several people I know don't have clans and play at times when less people are on (early morning) and I don't really see them getting past wave 6 or so which means farming for Khora is just kind of not possible. Beyond that certain factions, Grineer and Corpus, will actively run away and shoot at you at the same time lowering how much efficiency you can gain in a given amount of time. I guess if I really had to remove one of the above problems... I'd remove focus farm as a real complaint... I can still run Adaro/Kapa, which while more efficient, is far less fun. Efficiency is really the biggest problem, I mean I can easily do hours of survival solo or interception with the right team, but onslaught is not an endless mission type as it is right now. With efficiency burning as fast as it does I don't see a reason to keep running beyond zone 10. So I guess onslaught falls under the same category as Excavation and defense missions, they are "endless" but why go beyond point X? I mean even defense mission you could easily go 60 waves, or 3 full rotations, but you're lucky to get 1 full rotation out of a solo onslaught?

So I guess while fun, it's inefficient? I mean fun is fun but my chances of getting Khora are nil as it stands, it nets me less focus less quickly than what I was running previously and it drops zero resources so meh? I'll run it some more, probably do less focus on getting the efficiency stimuli and see if it becomes more fun and lasts longer but I don't really see it working out as something I'm going to continue doing. Sorry I had hopes for this being my favorite thing to do, but it just didn't hit the right spot.

And I'm sure you guys will tweak some things in it to make it better in time.

Please dont put fake-fixes in the game. It breaks the game -.-

Take your time and give us REAL fixes. After the Khora Patch... no Problems.

After the 2 fixes: Crash, crash, crash >.<

And Pleas put a higer rate for Khorablueprint. I was farming the last 60h and NOTHING..... And at the moment my fun to play run away...... 

I like the new Sanctuary Onslaught but the only thing I don't like is how sometimes we have to wait for the portal to open and the enemies have stopped spawning and the efficiency is still draining. Is it possible you guys can fix this by having the efficiency stop draining as soon as the timer hits zero and then start the drain as soon as the timer starts again. Cuz I don't like loosing 10% or more of the efficiency while waiting for the portal to open.

Archived