Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Onslaught. Wth is this?

Shimmy

1 hour ago, Sqecmi said:

it solves part of "i want khora parts"

there are two ways: get plat and buy her or go solo.

nothing to do with functionality.

Yes, it has EVERYTHING to do with functionality. 

DE released YET ANOTHER broken update. On a Friday. Forcing people to play solo. In a multiplayer game. Again. 

That is 100% on DE, and a lack of functionality. I get this is an evolving game. But that is no excuse for openly using your ENTIRE PC PLAYER BASE as unwitting testers for your console game, all the while claiming you have released finished content. 

Только что, BlackCoMerc сказал:

DE released YET ANOTHER broken update. On a Friday. Forcing people to play solo. In a multiplayer game. Again. 

you are not used to that over years?

they havent fixed poe yet, btw.

2 hours ago, Sqecmi said:

No, you can wait untill they fix all bugs.

Well, that's assuming they do fix all of the bugs and don't introduce new ones. That does kind of happen. 

Nevertheless, it's better to wait a few days in new game modes for the most egregious bugs to get fixed. This is why I haven't touched Onslaught yet (this and limited time to play) and I'm not in a particular hurry to do so. 

Il y a 4 heures, Dawson1917 a dit :

That is not possible in any endless mode in the game. You can't kill effectively without 4 Corrosive Projections. You have no way of getting the needed damage/defence buffs from other squadmates. Efficiency does not account for the lower spawns when solo, just like oxygen in Survival modes. Scaling is broken. DE hasn't tried doing these modes solo, or they're just too silly to bother fixing them.

Nonsense, 8 rounds should be easy enught for everybody that does not fall over his own feet once he actually has to do something more then pressing a single button over and over again.

lk4cvUI.jpg

9IBVQsp.jpg

This is currently me trying to get to wave 16 solo and I will be getting there with a bit more practice and looking into the mechanics(it would help a lot if DE would fix aim botting grenier vs host\solo players like they did in U17). After I did this with Saryn I will probably get a 2. Kohm and forma that for my Ember, given that even for my Boar prime there is just to much stuff on screen for a 20 round shotgun magazine to handle.

8 hours ago, Sqecmi said:

run solo

no ... the problem is U STILL CRASH IN SOLO

7/10 run i tried, across all the hot fix they put out so far, it bug and freeze and crash, no matter solo or pre-made or pub.

and seriously, solo was never a solution in a game that push player for cooperative to get the most of it, stop treating it as such.

9 hours ago, Djego27 said:

Nonsense, 8 rounds should be easy enught for everybody that does not fall over his own feet once he actually has to do something more then pressing a single button over and over again.

lk4cvUI.jpg

9IBVQsp.jpg

This is currently me trying to get to wave 16 solo and I will be getting there with a bit more practice and looking into the mechanics(it would help a lot if DE would fix aim botting grenier vs host\solo players like they did in U17). After I did this with Saryn I will probably get a 2. Kohm and forma that for my Ember, given that even for my Boar prime there is just to much stuff on screen for a 20 round shotgun magazine to handle.

Who said goddamn anything about 8 runs? That's all I've seen as responses. 8 rounds is not 'endless'. It's the equivalent of 20 minutes on Survival. As for 15 waves, that also barely qualifies as endless and you had to use the Saryn meta to do it. The game, along with most modes, is broken and even more so for solo.

14 hours ago, Sqecmi said:

run solo

It is different to survival, because the more players are in the squad .... the longer the possible game play... constant killing keeps it going similar to survival... but the time shrinks as the higher the levels you climb. More tenno = more kills.

Doing 8 waves/rounds solo on the normal (non-elite) onslaught is not that hard at all. I use excal and go 'shing shing shing' for 20 mins. But I do hope DE fixes the host migration issue coz I do enjoy playing with other peolple as well.

Edited by JawNuts

17 hours ago, Dawson1917 said:

That is not possible in any endless mode in the game. You can't kill effectively without 4 Corrosive Projections. You have no way of getting the needed damage/defence buffs from other squadmates. Efficiency does not account for the lower spawns when solo, just like oxygen in Survival modes. Scaling is broken. DE hasn't tried doing these modes solo, or they're just too silly to bother fixing them.

One word. Banshee

My experience with this new mode is... Not that good, because of the bugs. The idea is good, rewards are not bad, but damn... Experience first hour of Sanctuary onslaught:

• Can't enter main portal.
  • Portal to the next area doesn't appear
  • Enemies stop spawning (I think that was 11th area)

I do not really care for Khora parts being a rare drop... I mean, she's 300-something plat. But because of these bugs I won't be running it again anytime soon, until they actually fix it.

I haven't crashed at all running solo. It's about 30% success rate in squads tho. It's a risk running public right now. Just use a frame you know can kill a lot of enemies at high level. I've been using Octavia and she's been working really well for me.

Il y a 4 heures, beercritch a dit :

you fell for that - look closer; you will see its not what it first appears

Hehe, I fell for that too first but then... How the F he put Arcane into Skana.... wait... it's a Zaw.

On the other hand, now I wonder if he named Zaw Skana to use Riven with it?

On 22/04/2018 at 11:58 AM, Sqecmi said:

i solo 16 waves of elite onslaught alone. whats the problem?

i suppose with some cheesy ivara noise arrow build i could go further, but im too lazy to figure it out.

That's nice, but solo and get good are not a "FIX" to broken coding.

19 минут назад, fluffysnowcap сказал:

That's nice, but solo and get good are not a "FIX" to broken coding.

i never said that.

but that a fix for getting khora, other being not getting her until it's fixed. it's everyone's own choice, i didnt hunt eidolons when hunt had broked interaction with plague star, i run onslaught solo, because i want khora.

Am ‎22‎.‎04‎.‎2018 um 13:17 schrieb JaycemeSwain:

Easy solution, earn plat and buy her

The most valid answer and the most prefered solution if you'd ask DE  :laugh:

If you do the math for how many runs it takes to get the full set on your own, you realize it's not meant to be farmed - at least not in the usual boundaries. Unless you're hot for the focus in Onslaught, I recommend doing more rewarding stuff (like void fissure captures) or capturing Eidolons (if you got the equipment). You probably get 320 P faster than farming Khora.

Yup farming plat is the way to go, or getting a job. Wow that's a kick in the nads, but hay as iv been told a hundred times already "The grind is good, it gives us stuff to do." - DE white Knight. 

It would be nice if I could get khoar bear as quick as I could get mag or Loki, hell I will tolerate mesa grind but them one upping gara, harrow and equinox in one go is ridiculous, and let's not mention the germinal mehness of her "improved" kit or how the game more is as stable as WF serves have been on the last few weekends.

All an all a rushed late patch with to much grind and the elite mode should drop axi due to the starting level.

On 4/22/2018 at 7:51 AM, DEADSHOT456 said:

But then again, I guess you wouldn't happen to know what feedback is, otherwise you wouldn't have said what you said and de-railed the thread by "I AM PRO" stuff. Because, 90% of your posts in  this thread are exactly that.

There's like 50 million threads about it, we are ALL well aware of the ongoing calamity and so is DE, it was just a weekend they released this on.