Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Onslaught until Host Migration problem is gone

SinKershel

I've been playing since October, all my crashes are due to host migration.

Easy to see that : Host Migration is Warframe MAIN PROBLEM.

Why implement a game-mode that NEEDS a functional host migration ?

We saw you guys play the mode for MONTHS on the twitch streams...

I can't believe no one thought about it.

DISABLE THE MODE SO PEOPLE DON'T LOSE MORE TIME IN IT.

I lost over 2000 platinum worth of drops, unacceptable.

Just now, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

play solo until its fixed,Vay Hek

Everybody playing solo are saying there is huge spawning problems and efficiency problems.

Plus, I ain't playing Warframe to solo-play.

Mode has broken spawns, broken paths, broken efficiency, broken balance between solo/group....and broken host migration.

I ain't one to be negative or whine about stuff, but this is unacceptable.

Turn the mode off so people that don't visit the forum don't spend an hour inside Onslaught for nothing.

1 minute ago, SinKershel said:

Everybody playing solo are saying there is huge spawning problems and efficiency problems.

Plus, I ain't playing Warframe to solo-play.

Mode has broken spawns, broken paths, broken efficiency, broken balance between solo/group....and broken host migration.

I ain't one to be negative or whine about stuff, but this is unacceptable.

Turn the mode off so people that don't visit the forum don't spend an hour inside Onslaught for nothing.

I think I've ran into one or two tiles with questionable spawn density and spawn rates. The rest have been all ok and it is hard to fall low on efficiency with the right frames. Balance between solo and group is not a problem, it is easy to do the same thing solo as in a group. The difference between groups and solo only matters if you try to do as little as possible, letting others do the killing.

No need to turn off a mode because a few cant adapt to it for now. Those people can wait if they cant be bothered to run it solo. Those of us prepared to and enjoy it as solo should not be punished.

8 minutes ago, Elyndr said:

If you do not play it and ignore the fact that it is there, would that not be the same as it being removed from the game for you? 

^This. I'm just going to ignore this game mode it until the Devs find out a way to fix host migration/disconnect issues.

I've lost several Vandal parts and it got old fast.

7 minutes ago, kenny1007 said:

I don't have this issue but a friend of mine does.  I feel bad for him but i wouldn't want a mode to be removed just because some are having connection issues.

What ? When host leaves, everybody gets back to the liset flying with "host migration" and......nothing...endless loading.

Just to confirm, you have played Onslaughts ? Your host left the game or crashed ? You got into a Host Migration screen and GOT BACK TO THE GAME ?

First time I'm hearing this.

Now, take a tissue and clean away those salty tears.

Just because you have a problem that doesn't mean that the cause should be removed. I personally never had an host migration, a white screen of doom, a crash or anything that has been or will be fixed. DE has worked hard on this and they are still fixing as fast as possible. You kids think programming is so easy LOL. 

You do not like the new mode, or find it unplayable ? do not play it. Simple as that, no need to cry and make a fuss on the forums like a 2 years old kid who let his ice-cream fall on the ground.

16 minutes ago, SinKershel said:

2000 plats that you did not pay for, so no one actually cares.

Just now, Kyryo said:

Now, take a tissue and clean away those salty tears.

Just because you have a problem that doesn't mean that the cause should be removed. I personally never had an host migration, a white screen of doom, a crash or anything that has been or will be fixed. DE has worked hard on this and they are still fixing as fast as possible. You kids think programming is so easy LOL. 

You do not like the new mode, or find it unplayable ? do not play it. Simple as that, no need to cry and make a fuss on the forums like a 2 years old kid who let his ice-cream fall on the ground.

2000 plats that you did not pay for, so no one actually cares.

wow, I ain't even pissed ? I'm just stating facts. And you sound soooooo angry that I'm doing so.

Have you looked at the Onslaught feedback thread ? Have you been on twitch streams ? Read the chat in game ? EVERYBODY HAS THE SAME PROBLEM.

I do not believe you for one second that you never had Host Migrations, otherwise you only play this game Solo. Host Migrations = whenever the host leaves or crash.

I LOVE the new game mode, but disabling it prevents players that do not visit the forum from joining the mess that it is right now.

That is ALL I'm saying.

21 minutes ago, SinKershel said:

EVERYBODY HAS THE SAME PROBLEM.

stop yelling like a child, we are adults.

22 minutes ago, SinKershel said:

I LOVE the new game mode, but disabling it prevents players that do not visit the forum from joining the mess that it is right now.

That is ALL I'm saying.

And i, as a player who is doing that mode a lot, i'm saying that removing that is not useful , as the problem can be easily avoided by those who have it.

cheers.

47 minutes ago, SinKershel said:

no, u don't have that 2000 platinum until u actually found ppl need those and actually in a trade session for that plat, u can't lose what you don't have, common mistake.

49 minutes ago, SinKershel said:

DISABLE THE MODE SO PEOPLE DON'T LOSE MORE TIME IN IT.

if they don't release it, they won't be able to find it cause so much host migration, which part of the code not work, what problem could a massive spawn and tileset mid-mission transferring would cause. None of such problems are clear enough to fix if they only testing in dev build.

dude, it u are that frustrating with the mode, just stop playing it, it's the equivalent of they not release it for you anyway.

Disabling the game mode will not give you back the "2000 plat worth of drops". If you send a ticket into support and give them the information they need, that will.

Public Onslaught is still really bumpy due to the issues they believed to have fixed but haven't. The best you can do is go into recruiting and find a squad to ensure no host migrations, or set your matchmaking to solo. A decently built Saryn alone can keep the efficiency meter at 100% for the typical 8 zones in regular Onslaught.

The most foolproof option, however, is to just not play Onslaught until the major bugs and glitches are completely ironed out.

1 minute ago, Valkyriie22 said:

Disabling the game mode will not give you back the "2000 plat worth of drops". If you send a ticket into support and give them the information they need, that will.

Public Onslaught is still really bumpy due to the issues they believed to have fixed but haven't. The best you can do is go into recruiting and find a squad to ensure no host migrations, or set your matchmaking to solo. A decently built Saryn alone can keep the efficiency meter at 100% for the typical 8 zones in regular Onslaught.

The most foolproof option, however, is to just not play Onslaught until the major bugs and glitches are completely ironed out.

What is not clear in what I'm saying ?

Most players don't visit forums/have no idea that Onslaught is broken.

Join games, lose loot, try again, lose loot.

This ain't about me.

I have stopped playing it until they fix things up, but removing it would prevent players from suffering the eventual pain.

also Valk : the trade chat is filled with people buying Vandal parts, it's super easy to sell. Also, people have sent tickets and they don't give back the lost loot since the game doesn't "save" your drops until the end of the Onslaught.

I've never had any host migration issues with Onslaught because I play solo or with friends who have solid connections. We easily get to Zone 8 consistently and without hitches.

Just stop playing the mode. If you want to help, send information to the devs regarding any and all issues you have had. They'll be able to figure it out faster if you did that rather than rant on the forums.

Edited by Teksorbkyva

6 minutes ago, SinKershel said:

What is not clear in what I'm saying ?

Most players don't visit forums/have no idea that Onslaught is broken.

Join games, lose loot, try again, lose loot.

This ain't about me.

I have stopped playing it until they fix things up, but removing it would prevent players from suffering the eventual pain.

also Valk : the trade chat is filled with people buying Vandal parts, it's super easy to sell. Also, people have sent tickets and they don't give back the lost loot since the game doesn't "save" your drops until the end of the Onslaught.

My bad, then. I must've took your initial post to be you frustrated for losing your loot due to a bug that is probably very well known by now. Region chat is always talking about how broken public Onslaught is from what I've seen.

I played a few pubs, host migrations nullified those runs. Despite the 'bad spawns', I was able to farm for Khora with a couple runs with no interruptions once I went solo.

"Just stop playing the mode"

I repeated multiple times, this ain't for me

This ain't a rant, this is "your mode is broken, disable it like you did right after release because it was broken, until you fix it to something playable"

Oh what ? You didn't know they actually did that on release day ?

Or that they do this often with broken stuff ?

How many "lost loot" tickets you think they have to go through right now ?

*sigh*

have a good one Tennos.

The game mode's only been out for 5 days, barely 3 total of which DE's been in the office to fix things. And yet people still complain. :facepalm: Maybe wait till they get it patched up fully, cause I've had no problems running solo, and I have yet to lose anything from a group, even when I'm forced to alt f4 off the reward screen.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

connection issues normally are the players fault....

Seriously ? You havent even received the update yet on PS4, why are you in my thread ??

"Oh, feedback about something I havent even played yet, let me post that it's probably the players fault"

Some of you Tennos really need to stop posting/commenting if ya ain't got anything to add.

Disabling a mode until it's fixed is a positive move, and I'm 99% sure it wouldve been done if Khora wasn't tied to the mode.

Everybody keeps saying Warframe community is great but some of you guys on the forums are HEAVY.

19 minutes ago, SinKershel said:

Seriously ? You havent even received the update yet on PS4, why are you in my thread ??

"Oh, feedback about something I havent even played yet, let me post that it's probably the players fault"

Some of you Tennos really need to stop posting/commenting if ya ain't got anything to add.

Disabling a mode until it's fixed is a positive move, and I'm 99% sure it wouldve been done if Khora wasn't tied to the mode.

Everybody keeps saying Warframe community is great but some of you guys on the forums are HEAVY.

Yeah maybe some of us are HEAVY, but someone who says to remove this game mode until the devs fix it with a tone like "I am the boss so the devs needs to do what I say or the game dies" it's worse.

Edited by Gabriel_98