Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New/Upcoming Prime weapons

On 2018-04-29 at 1:45 PM, Gandergear said:

Next prime cycle will most likely be

Limbo Prime

Choose a total of 2 with a maximum of one from each category.

Primary Choices:

Tenora, Baza, Attica, Daikyu, Rubico, Stradavar, Strun, Zhuge, Corinth

Secondary Choices:

Zakti, Pyrana, Castanass, Talons, Scourge,  Furis (afuris), aklato, akjagara, magnus (+ak), aksomati, akvasto, akzani, kunai, pandero

Melee Choices: 

Gunsen, Anku, Cassowar, Gazal Machete (bwhahaha), Dual Razzle Dazzle, Tonbo, Okina, Shaku, Lacera, Gundao, Endura, destreza, dual ether, heat sword (+dual), dual skana, dual zoren, ether reaper, ether sword, furax, gram, karyst, kama, kestrel, magistar, nami solo, ninkondi, sibear, tekko, tipedo

Sentinels:

All of em that haven't been primed yet.

anything i didn't include is 100% because i'm lazy and didn't feel like including all of harrows, garas, and khoras junk. To my knowledge the only requirment for becoming a prime is that you must be of not-grineer/infested/corpus/ostron origin, originating from either tenno/orokin directly.

Personally I'd love to see Limbo Prime come with Rubico Prime and Dethcube Prime, or with Gazal Machete Prime + Djinn Prime (bwhahaha that FATAL ATTRACTION META!)

You forgot that there's also a chance the new prime weapon would have no ties with any regular tenno weapons... Take Dakra prime and Euphona prime for example. 

3 hours ago, VermilionBird said:

Why my posts are being deleted? I was just guessing!, that means I was right? I posted on 5-5-2018!! Come on!

Probably because DE doesn’t want you leaking the actual details? If it is just a guess and they are being deleted then your “guess” may be truth. You may even have received a message or warning too. I don’t know for sure cause I haven’t actually linked any sites or anything. Hope DE doesn’t plan to change due to the riven mod.

Honestly I’m starting to think DE has an actual schedule of all primes and are just trying to perfect them and allow players to play a bit more before adding something new to keep the game going. So no matter what we WANT to be primed DE isn’t just gonna make a prime because someone asked them to. I do wish DE would add more beginner/starter primes like the fangs, orthos, lex, etc.. Be nice to have something a little more. Could even be some sort of test to obtain them vs the typical relics due to how powerful they are. But that is all up to DE. Maybe go on a very special treasure hunt that rewards you unique relics to obtain those primes. All kinds of traps to avoid and directions to take. But worth it in the end.

Basically I don’t think we have a say in the matter. All we can do is hope or predict. I simply choose to predict. Easier to handle the results. 

7 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Probably because DE doesn’t want you leaking the actual details? If it is just a guess and they are being deleted then your “guess” may be truth. You may even have received a message or warning too. I don’t know for sure cause I haven’t actually linked any sites or anything. Hope DE doesn’t plan to change due to the riven mod.

Honestly I’m starting to think DE has an actual schedule of all primes and are just trying to perfect them and allow players to play a bit more before adding something new to keep the game going. So no matter what we WANT to be primed DE isn’t just gonna make a prime because someone asked them to. I do wish DE would add more beginner/starter primes like the fangs, orthos, lex, etc.. Be nice to have something a little more. Could even be some sort of test to obtain them vs the typical relics due to how powerful they are. But that is all up to DE. Maybe go on a very special treasure hunt that rewards you unique relics to obtain those primes. All kinds of traps to avoid and directions to take. But worth it in the end.

Basically I don’t think we have a say in the matter. All we can do is hope or predict. I simply choose to predict. Easier to handle the results. 

The image was leaked less than a week! I posted my guess on 5-5-2018!! more than a month ago, yes, probably was just too good of a guess to get deleted, Idk.
No, I haven't received a warning, nothing. They just disappeared. I think you had quoted me, they got deleted too. 
Of course I was just predicting too, but is really funny they got deleted like that. 

Edited by VermilionBird

On 2018-04-29 at 2:45 AM, Gandergear said:

Next prime cycle will most likely be

Limbo Prime

Choose a total of 2 with a maximum of one from each category.

Primary Choices:

Tenora, Baza, Attica, Daikyu, Rubico, Stradavar, Strun, Zhuge, Corinth

Secondary Choices:

Zakti, Pyrana, Castanass, Talons, Scourge,  Furis (afuris), aklato, akjagara, magnus (+ak), aksomati, akvasto, akzani, kunai, pandero

Melee Choices: 

Gunsen, Anku, Cassowar, Gazal Machete (bwhahaha), Dual Razzle Dazzle, Tonbo, Okina, Shaku, Lacera, Gundao, Endura, destreza, dual ether, heat sword (+dual), dual skana, dual zoren, ether reaper, ether sword, furax, gram, karyst, kama, kestrel, magistar, nami solo, ninkondi, sibear, tekko, tipedo

Sentinels:

All of em that haven't been primed yet.

anything i didn't include is 100% because i'm lazy and didn't feel like including all of harrows, garas, and khoras junk. To my knowledge the only requirment for becoming a prime is that you must be of not-grineer/infested/corpus/ostron origin, originating from either tenno/orokin directly.

Personally I'd love to see Limbo Prime come with Rubico Prime and Dethcube Prime, or with Gazal Machete Prime + Djinn Prime (bwhahaha that FATAL ATTRACTION META!)

Heat sword and furax are grineer weapon’s. 

On 2018-05-03 at 5:46 PM, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

If you played the index then you’ll notice a lot of sentinels. Or more specifically helioses. They’re annoying and hard to hit because of how small they are. But they are definitely corpus. 

Now those are sentinels, not weapons, or warframes. So they may be exceptions. 

There is one Helios In the index and it follows a Zanuka reskin. 

22 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

Heat sword and furax are grineer weapon’s. 

"The MK1-Furax is the standard issue first weapon for all tenno"

and

"Tenno,

The Cascade explosion worked and the asteroid has been purged of infestation. But I'm afraid this threat cannot be so easily contained. Doctor Tengus' experiments with this plague are grossly irresponsible and have threatened the entire system. All that is needed is an infected ship to reach a populated area and we'll be unable to contain its spread. There's no controlling it, the Grineer will be in just as much peril as we are.

To prepare you for this new fight I have sent you something that should prove effective against this menace. Let us hope you will not need to use it. —The Lotus" (refers to the heat sword)

In addition the heat sword is in the forest-camo pack, which aside from the heat swords all the weapons are tenno only.

Edited by Gandergear

Yesterday someone had a thread with confirmed informations that the new Prime Weapon will be the Magnus Prime but i think the Thread was removed by DE immediately.

I guess that is also some kind of indication, that its right too _-)

Because people are like cattle and seem to be unable to use their own Brain.

If someone would have posted a Screenshot of Limbo riding a Broomstick that and Youtube WARFRAME PARTNER XXXYYY would have made a video about it then everyone would be like "WTB BROOMSTICK RIVEN 1000p !!!"

Its ridiculous and somehow funny.

I talked to friends that bought over 20 Pyrana rivens and now try to sell them because ...OMG ITS MORE LIKELY ITS MAGNUS !

Followed by WTB MAGNUS !!!! lol

4 hours ago, tailorchris said:

Because people are like cattle and seem to be unable to use their own Brain.

If someone would have posted a Screenshot of Limbo riding a Broomstick that and Youtube WARFRAME PARTNER XXXYYY would have made a video about it then everyone would be like "WTB BROOMSTICK RIVEN 1000p !!!"

Its ridiculous and somehow funny.

I talked to friends that bought over 20 Pyrana rivens and now try to sell them because ...OMG ITS MORE LIKELY ITS MAGNUS !

Followed by WTB MAGNUS !!!! lol

Well it’s been confirmed. The secondary is Pyrana Prime. And the melee is Destreza Prime. I have a lot of syndicate medallions to open up several dozen void relic packs. And my 750 day affinity booster is the day before the release. So once I obtain the primes I’m gonna be leveling and polarizing a lot. So excited!!! 

But I’m also gonna be surrounded by inexperienced limbos. 😱 

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, BigBoss5762 said:

I wish GuanDao Prime will be released together with Nezha Prime

next ones are equinox and mesa
so equinox can go with a new melee (probs will have some fancy extra o go with the duality) 
mesa can only go with secondaries and maybe a primerie, so this one maybe we can get a non weapon and fame prime