Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New/Upcoming Prime weapons

1 hour ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

If you played the index then you’ll notice a lot of sentinels. Or more specifically helioses. They’re annoying and hard to hit because of how small they are. But they are definitely corpus. 

Now those are sentinels, not weapons, or warframes. So they may be exceptions. 

I've seen, aye.  It still strikes me as the sentinels being something orokin/tenno that just seeped out into the world.

2 hours ago, KochDerFrettchen said:

I've seen, aye.  It still strikes me as the sentinels being something orokin/tenno that just seeped out into the world.

To me any weapon could be replaced with orokin except for the infested cause they are living biological beings. Which is why nidus would have a more derelict appearance than a typical prime. That or nidus is just one of a kind.

As of now they are all Tenno with the exception of Helios. But that doesn’t mean DE will NOT change. But the reason I suggested the sonicor is because it is a weapon you get from the market, not the dojo. I don’t expect the dojo weapons to become primes due to their unique design, even though the Helios surprised me but it isn’t a weapon. 

The seer pistol is more like grineer technology mixed with an orokin power source. If the pistol became prime it would no longer be grineer technology. Just like if an infested became a prime it would no longer be infested. Now nidus having parts of his body looking like orokin wrapped in infested like the derelict, I could see. But to be completely orokin would mean he is no longer infested. Same with weapons. 

Now the ancients have lived for a very long time. So if DE did decide to upgrade the infested weapons I could see a more uglier, more ancient infested design. Like an Ancient Mutalist Cernos for example. Instead of the typical orange, it could be that greenish gray color like the ancients. And be even creepier like extra tentacles and movement. Maybe add eyeballs to certain parts. Like the Mire becomes a little bigger and has an eyeball between the handle and the blade, giving it a Soul Edge kind of appearance. I would not be able to keep infested weapons like that because of how creepy it would be. But instead of finding its parts scattered like typical primes, the infested could require the regular infested weapons and some sort of ancient paracyte in order to build. Like an ancient mutagen mass that is hard to find. And can only be found on a specific infested map like the derelict. 

I know, I know. I’m going way off topic. But my point is any technology can be replaced with the orokin technology. Just not infested cause they’re not exactly technology. But obviously the Tenno weapons are to come first before DE is likely to expand. Which is probably gonna stop by the time Titania becomes prime because those warframes after came with unique weapons for them and so it would make sense that they’re weapons would become prime as well. 

Honestly I’m starting to picture Prime Chroma with Prime Zorans. There’s still prime dual swords like a prime dark split sword. That would probably look good with limbo. But I feel like DE should give chroma a very destructive weapon to fit his design. The Tenno don’t seem to have an explosive weapon so DE could make a Prime launcher for the first time. 

But either way. Decisions, decisions.  

Edited by (PS4)chris1pat8twins

I'd toss in a few guesses (note, these are not what I necessarily WANT to be added, as some of these categories are already primed, but these are the weapons I ASSUME might be added):

Limbo Prime, along with 2 of these weapons

• Primary: Stradavar Prime / Rubico Prime
  • Secondary: Kunai Prime (along with a "Razoredged Playing Card"-esque throwing-dagger skin, perhaps?)
  • Melee: Destreza Prime

My personal bet would be on Stradavar+Destreza (if he comes with 2 weapons, and not some Sentinel/Archwing, that is)

Chroma Prime, along with 2 of these weapons

• Primary: Panthera Prime / Daikyu Prime (maybe as an elemental bow, with its base element changed based on colour?). While a Corinth Prime would fit well him too, it's too new methinks.
  • Secondary: (A)Furis Prime / Akjagara Prime / Talons Prime
  • Melee: Lacera Prime / Gram Prime / Okina Prime (surprising, I guess, but I somehow can see it come with his prime, for some reason).

My personal bet would be on (A)Furis+Lacera (if he comes with 2 weapons, and not some Sentinel/Archwing, that is.)

Edited by Azamagon

On 2018-04-29 at 1:45 AM, Gandergear said:

Next prime cycle will most likely be

Limbo Prime

Choose a total of 2 with a maximum of one from each category.

Primary Choices:

Tenora, Baza, Attica, Daikyu, Rubico, Stradavar, Strun, Zhuge, Corinth

Secondary Choices:

Zakti, Pyrana, Castanass, Talons, Scourge,  Furis (afuris), aklato, akjagara, magnus (+ak), aksomati, akvasto, akzani, kunai, pandero

Melee Choices: 

Gunsen, Anku, Cassowar, Gazal Machete (bwhahaha), Dual Razzle Dazzle, Tonbo, Okina, Shaku, Lacera, Gundao, Endura, destreza, dual ether, heat sword (+dual), dual skana, dual zoren, ether reaper, ether sword, furax, gram, karyst, kama, kestrel, magistar, nami solo, ninkondi, sibear, tekko, tipedo

Sentinels:

All of em that haven't been primed yet.

anything i didn't include is 100% because i'm lazy and didn't feel like including all of harrows, garas, and khoras junk. To my knowledge the only requirment for becoming a prime is that you must be of not-grineer/infested/corpus/ostron origin, originating from either tenno/orokin directly.

Personally I'd love to see Limbo Prime come with Rubico Prime and Dethcube Prime, or with Gazal Machete Prime + Djinn Prime (bwhahaha that FATAL ATTRACTION META!)

The corinth just came out, likely wont see that primed for a while. A pyrana prime would be insane, as it's already the highest dps weapon in the game. Based solely on your suggestions, I would advocate for a strun prime and a pyrana prime. Also I'm sorry I keep doing this lol, but since the tenora and pandero (I believe) came out alongside Octavia, I cant imagine those are going to be primed any time soon either.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Young Boy HT said:

Also I'm sorry I keep doing this lol, but since the tenora and pandero (I believe) came out alongside Octavia, I cant imagine those are going to be primed any time soon either.

If you haven’t seen my comment, I did say that Titania and “the frames after” came with their own weapons and if anything when Octavia becomes prime those 2 weapons will be as well. It would make sense. Imagine that gunblade, Sarpa, being a prime with titania. That would be really cool. But yeah the glass weapons that came with gara, infested weapons that came with nidus, etc. would more than likely be primed with the frames. If you noticed the kronen and tiberon primes were designed similar to zephyr prime with that unique purple. The kronen prime kind of blends in with zephyr’s arms. 

So I’m trying to think of weapons that would go perfect with limbo and chroma. There are some pretty good theories. Though we got to think of the dates. And weapons like the ones you mentioned were specifically designed for specific warframes. 

Chroma and limbo haven’t came with uniquely designed weapons for them. Those chainsaw melee came with chroma but they didn’t seem speficifally designed for him. Not the way that weapons were with Titania and after. 

On 2018-05-03 at 4:52 PM, KochDerFrettchen said:

I'm not so sure.  I get the impression that the sentinels aren't really designed by either of those factions, and are something... different, that just isn't explored much yet.  From the codex entries anyways.

It was said that it was Salad 5 who fully designed and constructed the helios sentinel.

On 2018-04-29 at 1:33 AM, (PS4)Echo_X said:

Hirudo Prime. They now look like cat claws, not the wolverine claws like venka but like a set of hand and foot claws. Replaces primary damage type from puncture to slash, 2.0 base channeling damage, 1.3 attack speed. Alt fire button triggers the roll kick and rag dolls one enemy as well as any stuck by that enemy. 

Can never happen.

On 2018-04-29 at 8:45 AM, Gandergear said:

Next prime cycle will most likely be

Limbo Prime

Choose a total of 2 with a maximum of one from each category.

Primary Choices:

Tenora, Baza, Attica, Daikyu, Rubico, Stradavar, Strun, Zhuge, Corinth

Secondary Choices:

Zakti, Pyrana, Castanass, Talons, Scourge,  Furis (afuris), aklato, akjagara, magnus (+ak), aksomati, akvasto, akzani, kunai, pandero

Melee Choices: 

Gunsen, Anku, Cassowar, Gazal Machete (bwhahaha), Dual Razzle Dazzle, Tonbo, Okina, Shaku, Lacera, Gundao, Endura, destreza, dual ether, heat sword (+dual), dual skana, dual zoren, ether reaper, ether sword, furax, gram, karyst, kama, kestrel, magistar, nami solo, ninkondi, sibear, tekko, tipedo

Sentinels:

All of em that haven't been primed yet.

anything i didn't include is 100% because i'm lazy and didn't feel like including all of harrows, garas, and khoras junk. To my knowledge the only requirment for becoming a prime is that you must be of not-grineer/infested/corpus/ostron origin, originating from either tenno/orokin directly.

Personally I'd love to see Limbo Prime come with Rubico Prime and Dethcube Prime, or with Gazal Machete Prime + Djinn Prime (bwhahaha that FATAL ATTRACTION META!)

GIVE

ME

MY

DAIKYUUU!

Could be anything tenno related.

Of course, if you're just on about wishful thinking, then:

Among the primaries, I'd be all for a Stradovar Prime at this point. I'd really be for a Tenora Prime. I'd settle for a Strun prime. Probably too soon for Baza and Corinth, but I'd take two of each. 

As for secondaries, we're still waiting for Akvasto Prime. Again, I'd settle for a Magnus Prime, but a Pyrana Prime would be...satisfying. Very satisfying. 

Melee...don't care. At all. Too many as it is...though seeing Gram revisited with a totally revamped Gram Prime would generate some excitement. 

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Honestly I’ve been thinking that limbo may go good with a rapier weapon. When you think about the time when those types of swords were used and the clothing they wore back then. It kinda makes limbo and a rapier perfect for each other. And I have been thinking that the dual magnus may be the next secondary due to the camo that was released earlier. All I got to say is if we are right about these primes I may need a toilet Prime. 😂 

ye but rapiers have 100% slash chance procs in its stance, best used with Ash.

Pls Limbo Prime >>>> Chroma Prime.

We all know fashion >>>> usefulness. And there is no way a Chroma is going to look better than a Limbo, physically speaking.

17 hours ago, Physio7 said:

but i like to see a limbo prime version, many people looks so angry to this.... but i dont really know why, they say things like (limbo is useless and is mostly used by trolls) but i dont think that, i remember when they said the same the previous days before oberon prime release, saying that oberon was useless.. but he isnt, it's like a tool, it's useful if you know how to put good mods on it, all the warframes are useful, limbo included, i think o3o , despite not having a chroma prime, I'm pleased that limbo could have a prime version :3 (sorry if i wrote something wrong, english is not my main language)

Limbo is good for mobile defense against grineer and infested and with some bosses as a good medic. But most players that use him, use him in a very annoying way. Making it impossible to play without cringing. 

Example: I was doing a sortie rescue against corpus and I’m very quick at hacking but when I was one move away from hacking the last console, limbo threw up his cataclysm and canceled my hack. Took him a second before he removed cataclysm and I was able to successfully hack with only a second remaining. Way too close of a call. Maybe if DE made it where consoles can be hacked while in cataclysm(not just any rift) he wouldn’t be as big of an issue. 

Then there was a defense sortie, ENERGY REDUCTION and limbo kept placing all the enemies into the rift and made us dependent on our melees. It took us 10 minutes just to clear 1 round.☝️. I had to tell this ignorant limbo that I was gonna leave if he didn’t stop putting them into the rift. 

Then they try to make excuses which only irritates me more. I’m a rank 25 and these people want to act like they know more about limbo than me. Can you imagine me trying to text this much to a newbie limbo? It’s too much. They just need to listen and not argue. But they don’t. 🤷🏻‍♂️

And last there are limbos that love throwing me into the rift. Glad DE made it where we can roll out. That was the ultimate trolling in the history of trolling. Unable to do anything while in the rift. No pick-ups, no kills, no hacks. Nothing. A limbo threw me into the rift once and I needed to hack a console before the timer ran out but I couldn’t and he had a lot of duration but this dude couldn’t hack his way out of wet paper bag. 

That’s why unlike any other warframe, limbo is the most annoying. Except when I use him cause I know how to use him without annoying everybody else cause I know how annoying he can be. No other warframe does what he does. Except for Nyx first ability, Inaros mummification, and whatever that ability Titania uses to lift enemies into the air with her razorflies. All 3 prevents us from killing the enemy and usually it’s the last one left. Wastes so much time in defense. 

Limbo is considered useless mainly cause he can’t damage them with his abilities as much as anybody else. I’m sure he could if people stacked up on damage and uses cataclysm as a Big Bang. But that won’t do nearly as much as real killframes like chroma.

Yes any warframe can be useless if players don’t know how to use them but only limbo can be such an annoying troll in the wrong untrained hands. And some people just like to troll. Or be AFK. 

But that’s just my experience with limbo. 

A YouTuber I follow has a short video that includes a 'photo of a computer display showing a Limbo Prime with weapons partly visible. The picture was apparently posted online via a never-before-used account. The YouTuber makes it abundantly clear that the picture could have been faked, but also comments that one weapon in the picture looks like it could be a Prime variant of the Magnus break-action revolver, an item that would be a solid addition to the arsenal, or perhaps Pyrana. I'm hoping the picture turns out to be real since I would add Limbo Prime to my collection for solo use (or with discretion in matchmaking). 

Edited by Am0rph15
or perhaps... added

9 hours ago, Am0rph15 said:

A YouTuber I follow has a short video that includes a 'photo of a computer display showing a Limbo Prime with weapons partly visible. The picture was apparently posted online via a never-before-used account. The YouTuber makes it abundantly clear that the picture could have been faked, but also comments that one weapon in the picture looks like it could be a Prime variant of the Magnus break-action revolver, an item that would be a solid addition to the arsenal.

I’ve seen a few pics of Limbo Prime hold a golden Destreza, which I’m guessing is a Destreza Prime. And I just got a riven with high melee damage and speed for a Destreza. 

15 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

I’ve seen a few pics of Limbo Prime hold a golden Destreza, which I’m guessing is a Destreza Prime. And I just got a riven with high melee damage and speed for a Destreza. 

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! BTW, the YouTuber speculated the secondary could also, perhaps, be a Pyrana although my money is on the Magnus based on the styling.

Eh if that Bimbam Prime photo was real then i really have to insist on never going into public games for the next months if friends want to go do something with randoms.
Tho on that picture as others said there were a few weapons you were able to see. Seemed like the Destreza Prime. 

I still hope for Chroma Prime however. He badly needs a rework with his Prime where he finally gets up to his former glory again at least in his survivability. For weapons. Well even if we already head some fistycuffs i would love to see Ripkas Prime action. 
Weapon wise. Surely Attica Prime. We still lack a proper crossbow primed. And Akvasto Prime is more than overdue. Tho i guess those aren't coming with Chroma Prime.

30 minutes ago, Derethevil said:

Eh if that Bimbam Prime photo was real then i really have to insist on never going into public games for the next months if friends want to go do something with randoms.
Tho on that picture as others said there were a few weapons you were able to see. Seemed like the Destreza Prime. 

I still hope for Chroma Prime however. He badly needs a rework with his Prime where he finally gets up to his former glory again at least in his survivability. For weapons. Well even if we already head some fistycuffs i would love to see Ripkas Prime action. 
Weapon wise. Surely Attica Prime. We still lack a proper crossbow primed. And Akvasto Prime is more than overdue. Tho i guess those aren't coming with Chroma Prime.

Those chainsaws aren’t exactly “fistycuffs” and they did come with regular chroma so it is a possibility. Would look very deadly and big. Can already hear the sounds of the grineer being diced. 😱. Maybe the Penta could get a Prime since we don’t have a launcher prime and chroma is known for leaving “destruction” in his wake.

Everybody are already saying that the Akvasto should come with Mesa Prime(at least dual magnus) in like 4 months from now. Based on order/pattern. Would make since for her being a dual pistol warframe. A crossbow prime could also come with Mesa while the diakyu could be primed with Ivara due to her being an archer. 

So many options. Which I why I asked what primes you think would be better paired or compatible for the upcoming warframes. To sort of reflect their nature. We don’t have a gunblade prime either which I’ve seen Mesa holding onto on some mods so that could also be a prime. 

The suspense is killing me.