Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.19.1

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Sumsyo said:

Please fix the eidolons. 

What's wrong with them? I haven't played them since a few months so am unfamiliar with what bugs are plaguing them, and to that end, would really appreciate more information to inform myself.

Gracias al nuevo hotfix no puedo siquiera conectarme de forma descente por el simple hecho de que la unica cosa que me muestra la interfase del juego es "Reanudando Conexión". Vaya Hotfix, ojalá arreglen pronto todo, porque de verdad agota que el juego destaque por sus bugs y no por su contenido.

4 hours ago, Batzzinga said:

Im having issues with no network response since yesterday, my Friends with the same isp, are having the same issue, we are from Chile, and the isp is VTR, if you can do something about pleas.

Im having the exact same issue, same ISP

4 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Spend 1 day just on these.

Great!

Still tons of old bugs waiting for fixes, Eidelon bosses still Teleporting after they are captured with lures.

Will be better that u guys focus yourself on old bugs, not on these Beasts of the Sanctuary cosmetics.

Good lord, are you a tad entitled? 
Focusing on crashes is perfectly fine, better they focus on gamebreaking bugs and not on things that are an issue for a select handful of people. I've seen Eidolons warp while disregarding lures, but that was not only months ago, but was also incredibly hard to duplicate reliably.
Stop being a whiny turd.

worlds worst frame ladies and gentlemen :khora

dosnt attack dosnt defend but worst of all it says heal but it really just puts a giant circle in the middle of the screen blocking your view hoping you die faster

4 hours ago, soylom said:

What could be the problem?
https://imgur.com/a/Ue4ocAz

my PC 

intel core i5 7500

asus gtx 1060 oc 6gb

Kingston 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2133MHz

I regret to inform you that your computer has been diagnosed with cancer on its terminal stage, Microshaft strain to boot... Wait... No, I don't.

I have constant 60 FPS through Wine with full DX11 support and a whole lot worse computer than yours, max details...

20 hours ago, CorerMaximus said:

What's wrong with them? I haven't pm since a few months so am unfamiliar with what bugs are plaguing them, and to that end, would really appreciate more information to inform myself.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.19.1

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed excessively tiled floor material in the Grineer Asteroid Onslaught tile.
  • Fixed crashes that could occur when leaving Onslaught due to Warframe abilities still being active when Zone gets destroyed.

Fixes:

• Fixed crashing when using a Warframe Specter equipped with a Zaw.
  • Fixed violent flickering when the opaque part of the Mithra Syandana is offscreen.
  • Fixed the glass on Gara’s Silica Helmet not breaking.
  • Fixed some audio pops by reverting XAudio2 voice recycling changes - will investigate further! 

can we has zephyr deluxe skin please? 

Please DE, buff the droprates for Khora's components in normal Onslaught and remove the Endo from it. Really, 600 Endo in Rot C, when all I need to do is run Maroo's Ayatan weekly and get a single sculture worth more than double.

It's the Equinox dilemma all over again, except, at least, Tyl Regor was fun to fight against. Onslaught isn't fun.

Archived