Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Deluxe Skin info?

Mirasein

hace 2 minutos, Kiwinille dijo:

There is no info other than concept art shown in today's desvstream. It's being worked on and there's no set release day.

Hope it will arrive soon <.<. I love the concept.

2 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

af8084d15a6a221d256f8e26d2a26485.png

There is no Release date confirmed yet.

i absolutely love the artist that did this skin but... i don't hate it but i don't love it either. The thing i love about Nidus is how organic and elegant he looks, but this skin is mostly metal and it makes him look like literaly anyone else. Maybe the customizations will make it look neat and i do love the base color scheme it's just the whole metal armored concept of it that i don't really get nor like 😞

hace 2 minutos, karuoke dijo:

i absolutely love the artist that did this skin but... i don't hate it but i don't love it either. The thing i love about Nidus is how organic and elegant he looks, but this skin is mostly metal and it makes him look like literaly anyone else. Maybe the customizations will make it look neat and i do love the base color scheme it's just the whole metal armored concept of it that i don't really get nor like 😞

Yeah, but i like it a lot. Maybe cos we don't have any prime or orokin like skin yet. I think this is a hybrid from organic and orokin style skin.

6 minutes ago, karuoke said:

You know Chitin is Organic and can many times be confused for metal depending on how shiny it is.

F5.large.jpg

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

Nidus is one of my favourite frames. It plays great, it looks great and it has a lot of character and style.

However I find the Deluxe skin really disappointing. I do not think the metal armour fits Nidus at all and instead it should rely more on bone armour plates and similar organic looking materials. Also the second pair of arms on the chest which do not make sense or seem to serve any purpose look really weird.

Edited by Ezekeel666

3 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

I personally like the skin, it looks absolutely badass!

What's the skin? I didn't get to see the stream and it hasn't been released in video form yet. I'm a Nidus main and I'm dying to see it.

A friend shared an image earlier which said Nidus Deluxe on it, but I'm not sure if it was fanart or official DE concept art. If it's the official one, I'm totally going to buy the hell out of it!

3 minutes ago, Cook-EN- said:

I don't think his armor is metal, instead it seems like its chitin, an organic material that is shiny like metal and acts like armor for insects.

Except chitin armour does not grow like that in nature. The structures on the frame have the form of forged metal.

nashornkaefer.jpg

Just now, Pizzarugi said:

What's the skin? I didn't get to see the stream and it hasn't been released in video form yet. I'm a Nidus main and I'm dying to see it.

A friend shared an image earlier which said Nidus Deluxe on it, but I'm not sure if it was fanart or official DE concept art. If it's the official one, I'm totally going to buy the hell out of it!

I too like to see it, since google doenst want to show it at all, and the ones that showed up, where either fanart, or deluze skisn for other frames.

Those blue arm things around the chest in the Nidus Deluxe renders really throws it off for me. 

Personally the skin looks better without those armor pieces added during mutation. I hope it could be something that can be toggled. 

Edited by VengefulMaelstrom

6 minutes ago, Ezekeel666 said:

Except chitin armour does not grow like that in nature. The structures on the frame have the form of forged metal.

nashornkaefer.jpg

The concept of the deluxe skin looks like the armor will either grow or attach to him the more stacks he has.