Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please nuke "Nuke" Trinity

Tenno.Rukasu

41 минуту назад, kotex073 сказал:

So and why should they nerf the mod ? because of all warframes there is one that make use of it that you don't like ?

Because FUN is not allowed in our conservative game society! 🙃

il y a 30 minutes, BeeWhyOhBee a dit :

why'd you want to nerf trin's link? You know that the combo works with Abathing Link only for it to deal massive damage, right? 

so the way you think for the synergy to be nerf (just because) is to destroy the frame entirely? And just stick to supporting? 

-- the whole combo requires the following: 

Aviator
Diamond Skin
Abathing Link
Castanas 
(possibly, a riven to increase castanas' damage) 
smooth jumping skills 

it requires 4 components for it to work. 

Abating link is not needed in a 4XCP setup .. nor a Riven (even if the riven does help quite a bit ) 

And you can use the Anti Electic Resit mod if you mod your castanas for only electricity ..

Edited by MunsuLight

il y a une heure, BeeWhyOhBee a dit :

add the fact that if you timed it wrong, ur dead. 

how is this cheese? its a synergy within those things, the mod, the weapon and the frame itself. Its not that game-breaking. You can only kill 3 at a time

it's not "NUKING" the whole map. Its nuking enemies THREE AT A TIME. 

It is more than nuking 3 enemies at a time .. You really never saw the build in action dont you .. The self damage you do In AoE is reflected in AoE to the enemies.... The build is nuking room.. Just go see some streamers that run ton of Elite Onslaught and are playing the build if you dont believe all the people in the thread .. And I played the build quite a bit before it became popular ..I was playing the Abating Link version because people werent having as much CP as they have now

AT the creator of the thread ..if you want a mod that is sometimes used by people that shout non stop in the air .. because of a particular build, this is not balancing and it hurt some people....

Edited by MunsuLight

The ability itself needs to be changed in a way. no other frame can use this in such a way and can actually get a good survivability boon out of it.

Stuff like this you need to take care of at the core, otherwise it will keep repeating.

They could just make link work as electric chroma's elemental ward works - you transfer to enemies only the damage that you actually recieve so...no self damage, no damage to enemies.

They adressed Wukong+glaive combo which was much more fun and situational so probably trinity can expect some changes too.

Also must say I totally hate that build, everything about it screams "bug" / "exploit" and I will continue to play and spam it until it gets changed so people don't forget such bulls...t exists.

Edited by DjKaplis

il y a 15 minutes, Airwolfen a dit :

The ability itself needs to be changed in a way. no other frame can use this in such a way and can actually get a good survivability boon out of it.

Stuff like this you need to take care of at the core, otherwise it will keep repeating.

This knowledge of Link doing that is long known from what people playing the game says ..  And even in the skill description and from observing how the skills work you could have seen it .. When the enemies are attacking you, they reflect their own damage,, Why the other way around couldnt work .... That lead to people like maybe 2 years ago think that you could reflect self damage to enemies via link, but there was no "safe" way of doing it except with the Castanas which the damage kinda sucked before the secondary rework ... So with the buff to the castanas and some people knowing about it, they began playing the build and trying find ways to not oneshot yourself even with all the DR.. They found a way and began showing it to more and more people.. 

And now we are at a point , because the build is so obnoxiously powerful for the small amount invested into it , that  people want it to be nerfed  ..  I dont think it will get nerfed soon, because it is a clever use of game mechanics and not some bad coding like Nukong , CL dagger + Exodia Contagion ... But if  the thing is nerfed, they better give a damn good explanation about it ..  Something like " We discovered that the Electric Resist mod was giving a bonus of 90% and not 65% because of our coding" .. or "Aviator + Resist mod should give 95% of DR but because of something unexpected they are giving more ".. 

BTW I want it to be nerfed even if it is a clever use of game mechanics .. Dont say to me that this is an exploit ,, because it isnt .. 

Edited by MunsuLight

3 minutes ago, MunsuLight said:

This knowledge of Link doing that is long known from what people playing the game says ..  And even in the skill description and from observing how the skills work you could have seen it .. When the enemies are attacking you, they reflect their own damage,, Why the other way around couldnt work .... That lead to people like maybe 2 years ago think that you could reflect self damage to enemies via link, but there was no "safe" way of doing it except with the Castanas which the damage kinda sucked before the secondary rework ... So with the buff to the castanas and some people knowing about it, they began playing the build and trying find ways to not oneshot yourself even with all the DR.. They found a way and began showing it to more and more people.. 

And now we are at a point , because the build is so obnoxiously powerful for the small amount invested into it , that  people what it to be nerfed  ..  I dont think it will get nerfed soon, because it is a clever use of game mechanics and not some bad coding like Nukong , CL dagger + Exodia Contagion ... But if  the thing is nerfed, they better give a damn good explanation about it .. 

BTW I want it to be nerfed 

F...ing good use of in game mechanics and not bad coding? You even realise what you are writing? 1st of all Diamond skin 45% radiation resist + 40% damage resist in air from Aviator = 85%. How the hell you take no self damage at all still. 2nd - link immediately transfering to new target once previous is dead resulting in ability to kill whole room. Clearly because it wasn't meant to do that otherwise they would have coded it differently.

3rd - ability says "reflects recieved damage". How in the world you think 0 recieved damage should result in over 10k reflected to enemies.   If thats not bad coding / unintended mechanic / bug then nothing is.

il y a 21 minutes, DjKaplis a dit :

F...ing good use of in game mechanics and not bad coding? You even realise what you are writing? 1st of all Diamond skin 45% radiation resist + 40% damage resist in air from Aviator = 85%. How the hell you take no self damage at all still. 2nd - link immediately transfering to new target once previous is dead resulting in ability to kill whole room. Clearly because it wasn't meant to do that otherwise they would have coded it differently.

3rd - ability says "reflects recieved damage". How in the world you think 0 recieved damage should result in over 10k reflected to enemies.   If thats not bad coding / unintended mechanic / bug then nothing is.

1es It is not because you dont like a build that you should say it is bad coding  ..  I see your  point .. But you forgot one DR to add to this .. the 75% from the Link ..

2nd It is either the AoE damage you do with castanas who is reflected back in AoE at the enemies .. or like you said the link Switching super fast.. I dont see the problem there

3rd ability read "Any damage taken while Link is active will be channeled to a nearby enemy."    

You still take the damage but you supposedly reduce hit to 0 .. So .. To explain the concept.. I think this is  the order it takes place..... 1. You take let say 10k...... 2. Which is all transmitted to enemies .. 3. Since you got All this reduction (maybe the reduction is bugged I dont know) , you now reduce the said damage to 0 ..... IM pretty sure this is how the calculation work 

And I want the build to be nerfed.. but they damn better explain what was bugged if they nerf it ..  (and I was someone playing the hell out of it) ... 

And please let be respectful and civil .. there is no point in saying the F word and S word all over again 

Edited by MunsuLight

Considering the amount of trade offs just to make this functioning (including the mono element Castanas which hurts its overall killing power), Nerfing it is just plain sad.

It's the only way Diamond Skin and Aviator get to see the light of day, after all. Unless they allow Aviator to work on Titania.

Edited by Guest

à l’instant, Datam4ss a dit :

Considering the amount of trade offs just to make this functioning (including the mono element Castanas which hurts its overall killing power), Nerfing it is just plain sad.

It's the only way Diamond Skin and Aviator get to see the light of day, after all. Unless they allow Aviator to work on Titania.

I still use Aviator on Zephyr for both the Lulz and the fact that you are so much in the air  and when I play her i play her mostly shooting thing and jumping in the air , and it helps against to pesky Bombard rockets or Napalm that goes past your turbulence ...  

And IMO that should work On titania but they wont do it  because they see her "dodge" as a good "damage reduction" mechanic..  And from someone that is coming from a lot of ARPG's communities, we all know that unreliable defense (as evasion) is not as good as pure DR ... 

And I'm for the nerf ... but let see how they will do it .

5 minutes ago, MunsuLight said:

1es It is not because you dont like a build that you should say it is bad coding  ..  I see your  point .. But you forgot one DR to add to this .. the 75% from the Link ..

2nd It is either the AoE damage you do with castanas who is reflected back in AoE at the enemies .. or like you said the link Switching super fast.. I dont see the problem there

3rd ability read "Any damage taken while Link is active will be channeled to a nearby enemy."    

You still take the damage but you supposedly reduce hit to 0 .. So .. To explain the concept.. I think this is  the order it takes place..... 1. You take let say 10k...... 2. Which is all transmitted to enemies .. 3. Since you got All this reduction (maybe the reduction is bugged I dont know) , you now reduce the said damage to 0 ..... IM pretty sure this is how the calculation work 

And I want the build to be nerfed.. but they damn better explain what was bugged if they nerf it ..  (and I was someone playing the hell out of it) ... 

And please let be respectful and civil .. there is no point in saying the F word and S word all over again 

EDIT : From the wiki Diamond Skin Page 

• Like all resistance mods, this worked by subtracting its resistance value from Radiation's damage type modifier against both the shield type and the health type of the Warframe who equipped it, but not armor. As a result, this increased the user's effective shields against Radiation by +150% and effective health against Radiation by ~+81.8%.

Have you really played the build? Try blowing up castanas while in air with no link active. 0 damage still.

And I just explained to you quite accurately and in terms everyone should understand HOW this is bugged. What other explanation you need?

I can see only one reason why you can't or pretend to not understand exactly how this is bugged / not working as it should. And the reason is that you actually like this build, you think it's fair that it works like that and that it should stay.

Not fond of any topic using the n-word >.>

Ya Aviator has been stacking additively with the resist mods and the game mechanics for the while now. I don't think this is in any way intentional for it to be additive instead of multiplicative and should be fixed while the mod itself gets buffed.

For those of you wondering why Aviator + Diamond Skin = 100% radiation immunity in the air, this is with shields as shields vs radiation damage is -25% in damage 2.0 so you've got you aviator 40%, diamond skin 45%, and shields 25% for a total of 110% radiation resist to any frame that has those mods on while in the air.

1 hour ago, MunsuLight said:

And now we are at a point , because the build is so obnoxiously powerful for the small amount invested into it , that  people want it to be nerfed  ..  I dont think it will get nerfed soon, because it is a clever use of game mechanics and not some bad coding like Nukong , CL dagger + Exodia Contagion ... But if  the thing is nerfed, they better give a damn good explanation about it ..  Something like " We discovered that the Electric Resist mod was giving a bonus of 90% and not 65% because of our coding" .. or "Aviator + Resist mod should give 95% of DR but because of something unexpected they are giving more ".. 

BTW I want it to be nerfed even if it is a clever use of game mechanics .. Dont say to me that this is an exploit ,, because it isnt .. 

No reason to give such reason. Something can survive for ages when not taken advantage of. Though as popularity increases so does the priority of changing its function to counter the increasing abuse. 

Like croma not being a real issue until he started oneshotting eidolons. his issues were known for years by that point. Setting aside coding personnel however to tackle that issue was simply not a priority.

The only reason DE needs to give would be as simple as, "this was never intended, but recently it started to be abused more". And that reason, though simple, would be completely valid.

16 minutes ago, TrinityPrime said:

Not fond of any topic using the n-word >.>

Ya Aviator has been stacking additively with the resist mods and the game mechanics for the while now. I don't think this is in any way intentional for it to be additive instead of multiplicative and should be fixed while the mod itself gets buffed.

For those of you wondering why Aviator + Diamond Skin = 100% radiation immunity in the air, this is with shields as shields vs radiation damage is -25% in damage 2.0 so you've got you aviator 40%, diamond skin 45%, and shields 25% for a total of 110% radiation resist to any frame that has those mods on while in the air.

Thanks for the explanation on shields. That makes sense. And it is totally cool that you can avoid a lot of self damage or enemy damage with such mods, just makes less sense when being able to damage all enemies around for very high damage with this method. 

(By the way i don't like the nerf topics too, my problem is only with people publicly justifying one not intended / broken mechanic as "good design" as opposed to something "really broken" like Nukong or something else...stop using that excuse people...broken is broken...and yea, stop asking for nerfs tho because DE actually more often than not themselves notice things that they indeed want to change no matter what the community thinks of them. Even this link trinity won't be killing enemies endlessly and in some indeed high lvl content when using her abating link you will anyway be shooting at enemies directly not at your feet. Tho the problem of course is that currently we don't have such hard enough content except endless missions)

5 hours ago, NLukaz said:

Trick don't work without Aviator.

Then why need to nerf Aviator, it gives only 40% Dmg Reduction when Diamond Skin gives u 45% (Radiation) and Lightning Rod which gives 60%.(Electric).

#nerf diamond skin

#nerf lightning rod 😛

33 minutes ago, Hoangviet1996 said:

Then why need to nerf Aviator, it gives only 40% Dmg Reduction when Diamond Skin gives u 45% (Radiation) and Lightning Rod which gives 60%.(Electric).

#nerf diamond skin

#nerf lightning rod 😛

Aviator damage reduction calculation is surpassing the 90% cap. It's the only mod doing that.

2 hours ago, NLukaz said:

Aviator damage reduction calculation is surpassing the 90% cap. It's the only mod doing that.

I think Aviator isn't the real problem tho. It's originally meant to be a good survivability mod for players who like to parkour and spend much time "in air". Resistance mods also not the problem. Trinity Link interacting with self damage and enemies as it currently does probably is the reason for OP complaint.

Obviously the issue is with trinity's link being affected by self damage, and not with any of the mods used for the setup. Just make self-damage not work on link. No need to nerf a perfectly mediocre (at best) mod that almost no one except Zephyr players even uses outside of this build.

That the OP wants Aviator nerfed shows he neither understands Trin and whats more, probably doesn't even understand that nuking is required in Onslaught.  DE brought this on themselves.  The build has been around forever, but no one uses it because its not fun to use.  EOnslaught has made it one of the few viable strategies - especially if you go public matchmaking.

That said, you realize you can nerf it yourself if you hate them so much - just run saryn with venom dose - cast spores on trin and she'll kill herself with every throw.