Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.1

[DE]Megan

Yeah um... I'll just leave this here. would like it, but sadly Akhystrix do not actually exist.

Its stuck in my hand even in the rest of the orbiter.

IoTzz6C.jpg

(there is also one floating in the back but its covered by the left hand hystrix in this shot)

''Added the ability to replay the Once Awake quest'' please tell me that we will start to get the rewards again for replaying a quest? or please give me a reason why i would want to replay something for no reward, i will add that i would really like to replay octavia's anthem quest to get the blueprint for her again, had to sell her for another warframe i wanted

So about Saryn, i liked her much but now im in Love, but please fix few problems that have ben encountered during spore casting, 1 when saryn dies, 2 when casted enemy dies while spores are launched, 3 when transiting betwen onslaught zones, 4 when in operator mode spores do no damage.

Also not about Saryn, please consider to allow pet companions to follow operator.

Zephyr Prime skin secondary color got some kind of change where the light grey that's there now looks identical to the darker grey I have as the primary color. This has totally annihilated my fashion frame DE please fix no jokerino I'm honestly triggered by this and the jacked up Ki'Teer Sekhara regalia.

Bug report: Saryn's Spores ability seems to get bugged if you cast it on an enemy and it dies immediately, resulting in the ability not being able to be recast.

Edit: Client side lag is a major factor, spores don't seem to register to new enemies and that leaves them hanging as If they are on someone but they're not really there

when throwing the fishing spear you have to wait a few seconds where you can't move at all AFTER is has fully retracted back to you

*throw...retracts...wait...wait...now you can move again*

afaik this was not there before

decoration wont be placed like it did yesterday before the update
i cant place something on the floor or it shows up red :/

love that you DE put orokin in the dojo but where is the infested ?¿?

come on DE -_- fix before you launch

So we can't do stealth kills either now?

Just did 3 runs with sleep Equinox and couldn't get a stealth multiplier higher than 1 stealth kill. The first one. 

When you kill the second person you never get another stealth kill. The entire map is Alerted for entire time (no alarms raised before people say that).

DE is literally making this game NOT Space Ninja's....

Archived