Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.1

[DE]Megan

26 minutes ago, paul5473 said:

does the dojo assault course need to be destroyed to obtain the new version? still have the old assault course in my dojo.

It's a different room. The "classic" room is Obstacle Course and you'll still have it. If you want the new features you have to build Obstacle Course Architect

I'm having an issue where friends appear offline when online.
And the ones that do appear online can't join me and I can't join them. 

Any fixes in the works? Are there any solutions for this that are already in place?

Только что, Jaggent сказал:

They didnt kill her, many people liked it (prime time stream). it just probably doesnt fit your play style. 

Its not abot play style. Spores need tweaks..their spread range is to short and damage scaling..its broken or just to slow. i cant really tell.

il y a 26 minutes, tansweetat a dit :

Saryn 1st skill sometimes is bugged and permanently cannot activate again. Happens in sanctuary onslaught when transits to next portal without bursting the spore.

Hope this won't go through the next hotfix !

Had a ridiculous bug in the sanctuary:

Fell down the map (grineer galleon, the tile with the yellow glowy bit in the middle) and got stuck in the "heavy landing" animation.

Enemies killed me and after respawn I was put back in the first Sanctuary room, with simaris in the skybox.

Trying to find exact repro.

8 minutes ago, NoLazyShadow said:

Its not about play style. Spores need tweaks...their spread range is too short and damage scaling...it's broken or just too slow. I can't really tell.

I don't seem to be having this issue. I've found the spread range to be adequate and the damage to be overall fine. Though, I don't think you should be really relying on Spores to do absurd amounts of damage anyways. When testing against level 120 enemies, I found that it stripped armor nicely and the damage was still noticeable/fine for what they are.

I think she is both much better and much more fun now.
I think I agree with others. I think it's a more of playstyle shift, and less of a power shift. Though the stand-in-a-corner-and-Spore-Molt was probably nerfed, but the run and gun/melee Saryn feels so good to me now. 

Edit - The one thing I dislike about the rework so far is that recasting Spores causes the existing ones to detonate. I wish it was tap for a new spore application, hold for detonation. Or something like that. 

But I am enjoying her a lot. Now if only my clanmates could join me/me join them...

Только что, KX297 сказал:

I don't seem to be having this issue. I've found the spread range to be adequate and the damage to be overall fine. Though, I don't think you should be really relying on Spores to do absurd amounts of damage anyways. When testing against level 120 enemies, I found that it stripped armor nicely and the damage was still noticeable/fine for what they are.

well..with 250% range i dont saw spores spreding much, Im confused

3 minutes ago, NoLazyShadow said:

Its not abot play style. Spores need tweaks..their spread range is to short and damage scaling..its broken or just to slow. i cant really tell.

The spread range isn't short but I think that it's a line of sight issue (like most abilities now) ie the infected being need line of sight to another being in range for it to spread (no longer spreads through walls/obstacles). I had no problem infecting 15+ during solo survival just now but often the damage scaled up so fast that it killed of everything before the next "group" spawned. I did change from the 250 range build I had to a 200+ strength with 160 range instead, did marvels with the damage.

1 minute ago, WereMuppet said:

The spread range isn't short but I think that it's a line of sight issue (like most abilities now) ie the infected being need line of sight to another being in range for it to spread (no longer spreads through walls/obstacles). I had no problem infecting 15+ during solo survival just now but often the damage scaled up so fast that it killed of everything before the next "group" spawned. I did change from the 250 range build I had to a 200+ strength with 160 range instead, did marvels with the damage.

Hmmm, I didn't think about that. Maybe this is an issue...

But I do agree. Once the damage gets going, it really gets going.

The Zarr doesn't work properly. The projectile should explode right after touching the floor no ? Because now there is a big delay between when it hits the floor/an ennemy and when it actually explode and divide into a lot of little grenades.

Just tested in Simulacrum, spores will literally ignore closer enemies and spread past them. I popped a spore around 6 mobs, got 3 affected (had them frozen so range could not be the issue). Bug or feature?

When using a controller and pressing "T" to chat during a mission, the cursor is not placed into the chat window to type...must press "T" multuiple times or use the mouse to select the text input field to enter any messages.

Archived