Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.1

[DE]Megan

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have a fix for this Client issue. Stay tuned!

Add to this that any corrupted unit with spores on them when they "turn" will reset the spore UI aswell as removing all spores in play. You also cannot apply spores to corrupted units during their turning process, if you try to activly target them you get an error sound as if you have no target and if spores are currently spreading and hitting the corrupted unit the spores will stop there and get removed aswell as the UI.

edit: Also cannot sell all types of prime parts in the ducat kiosk. Only a handful are available for sale.

Just now, HuskyTheMilo said:

What happened to the textures of all frames? They look so metalic now, Inaros and Octavia's deluxe skins look terrible. Changing colors hardly matters with how dark and metalic they look now

i noticed that too and thought they also changed lighting in the orbiter guess i was wrong

1 minute ago, HuskyTheMilo said:

What happened to the textures of all frames? They look so metalic now, Inaros and Octavia's deluxe skins look terrible. Changing colors hardly matters with how dark and metalic they look now

Was just about to say something about it as well.

18 minutes ago, Rukako122 said:

The Zarr doesn't work properly. The projectile should explode right after touching the floor no ? Because now there is a big delay between when it hits the floor/an ennemy and when it actually explode and divide into a lot of little grenades.

What's your mod loadout look like? Zarr seems to work okay for me

il y a 3 minutes, MrRagez a dit :

Melee now requires LOS, the mobs on the right are "behind the wall" from the disk, therefore they wont be affected.

So technically a stealth nerf for all Zenistar user (I am not .. But I dont understand how they forgot about some interactions like that.. )

il y a 6 minutes, Gijsbert1004 a dit :

Zenistar is kinda bugged http://prntscr.com/jj6ig6 Left of the heavys are affected by status and the right not

Submit a bug report is i think the best option now

TLDR: Sweet holy geebus you guys are like hamsters on coffee (<<- that's a compliment)! O.O Amazing changes and many thanks, just.... don't push yourselves too hard, okay?  😉

So, after reading through everything from 22.20.0 as well:

Will make sure to put Khora and Saryn through their paces again with the implemented changes 😉

Not much of a dojo goer myself but I'm sure there are some heavy enthusiasts out there who will appreciate the changes big time.

New GPU Particles: cross-platform, in-house solution, independent from manufacturers, even runs smooth on a virtualized wooden pc (yes I saw Steve's tweeet), it's just particool 😎nuff said ^^

Sentinel augments: great QoL change on Carrier 😄 Seriously considering to bring the Djin closer to the top of my MUST BUILD list.

Data Parse "synth scanner augment:" essentially, it enables us to reference codex content out on the field. Awesome!

As I'm a mouse + keyeboard surfer, I don't have a lot to add to the controller changes 😅

Scrambus / Comba: finally, less likely to be blindsided by a ninja corpus and then murderized because our buffs went *poof*

Changes to the Dargyns on the plains make them more accessible, will have to take them for a spin some time. Good alternative if I forget the archwing launchers ^^'

Fishing HUD: you just took one of my favorite plains activities and pumped it to 11 🤩 Smoother overall experience and it frees up some slots on my main gear wheel (originally had all three spears "pinned" there). Thank you folks! ❤️

Grineer Shipyards Defence Layout/Flow Changes:

• The rail upon which the Defense Tram travels on is now electrified!

*zap!*
^Ouch! I used that rail! 🤣 It helped get around the level when I was pressured too much on long duration runs.

Equinox Helmet: I WUV IT! 🤤 Gimmee~!

New Operator Opening UI:

• Focus -- okay,
  • Appearance -- makes sense,
  • Equipment -- whoa hang on for a revive I think I see what you did there! Sole reason this category exists is because our kiddos are getting new toys soon, right? :3

New loading screen / navigation music: they sound good, can we get them on the Somachord some time? :3

"North This Way" on the Plains -- yay no more squaddies getting hopelessly lost, even with that huge a** tower landmark dominating the landscape... >.<

Replayable Once Awake: cool, time to dust off some old WAR-- uh... lore, old lore... oh my ^^!   // shameless Ordis impression

Bombard changes are okay but the ones to the Napalm, THANK YOU! So often I thought that I've dodged their napalm projectile only to get caught by the AoE, and the visuals were not reflecting the 10m range, not in the least. THANK YOU! 🙏

Eidolon Lures will wait until the Eidolon has fully disappeared to be auto-destroyed, instead of being auto-destroyed when the sun rises at dawn.

Being a hunter myself, if I could like individual parts of the patch notes, I'd push like on this. TWICE! XD

Changes & Fixes:

Not gonna mince words here: Guys, you are AMAZING!

2 minutes ago, MunsuLight said:

So technically a stealth nerf for all Zenistar user (I am not .. But I dont understand how they forgot about some interactions like that.. )

Submit a bug report is i think the best option now

It's not a stealth nerf, they even said they were implementing LOS melee.

Venari's teleport doesn't work very often. Tested it in the defense mission and 3 out of 4 times its not teleporting to enemies and makes a slog over to them. Otherwise, just AI issues: Venari teleports, then does nothing but stare at it.

Hysterix is attached to Nezha's hand. Might be on other sidearms, but sitting here in the liset, its in-hand.

A syndicate standing console for dojo would be much helpful in trades.

As it is now, there are 2 options: -the easy one-: use all rep to buy stacks of one mod that sells much (like resonating quake) or -hard- keep the reputation and wait for messages to get what the buyer is looking for, that makes trading very difficult cause as u get spammed with messages, you have to cycle from orbiter to dojo and back again, for each one augment/msg.

Imagine the mayhem when you set a small average of 10 mods available, msgs, trying answering every1 with quotes like 'i ll invite in 4 minutes cause i have 3 other pending trades', and going back and forth. This trade handicap also causes the prices to go up, cause not popular augments are rare and people who are looking for them often have to pay more.

When the first dojo rework was announced, i was expecting that the syndicate console would be a standard thing to come. Decorations and jumping around are nice but functionality is more important, and dojo's main functions are trade and research.

--

A riven icon to the arsenal weapon list similar to how many formas are placed into a weapon would be also helpful. The riven cap is 90 and the riven console is a jungle. 

--

Finally a cosmetic suggestion: make khora's mask metallic, it's a pitty that such a design can't support a golden sun / ninja mask look (remember the general in 'the promise 2006', or mordred from 'excalibur 1981' movies?)

Good job, keep it up

Archived