Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.2

[DE]Megan

Great!  You can now repeat one of the quests... how about making the quests that grant BPs that you cannot get in any other way repeatable?  Like Gara's or Mirage's BP.  You sell it, which there is NO warning of, you can not replace it which prevents you from being able to make that Frame outside of purchases with Plat.

Thus far, the Saryn changes are pretty cool.  Thank you DE!

Can I please be able to map the "Share" button on my PS4Controller as I was able to before? My down button on the d-pad is for my transference, and the "Share" button is for the consumables. Please check on that. I was able to use every single button before and it was complete for my playstyle; however, with the current controller inclusion of this new update, it is lacking. Please let us map a function for the "Share" button or whatever the counterpart is for the Xbox One Controllers. Thank you so much

8 minutes ago, TheDarkStarChimaera said:

The Scarab Syandana (Inaros Ramses Collection) now has a large color section (Accents) metallic...And it takes color very poorly. 

Can this be reverted? If not, can the metallic at least be upgraded? This isn't what we paid for.

3Zz5Aiz.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/v9vyQBa.png

100% this, I made a thread on it

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/957311-scarab-syandana-primary-matte-channel-turned-into-color-butchering-metallic-channel/?tab=comments#comment-9775209

From this cDdPKy0.png&key=69bfe62b549265fa19edfd8e

To this messZ99PsZ2.jpg&key=cbc29c25fdce6217a20d6fad

Just now, jeteveux said:

When did Resonating Quake use 100 energy?

Since 22.20 ... read the patch note

on a different note,

I like the controller changes in general as most of the time before it was completely unusable for me other than in-mission.  However, I would like the D-pad to be able to cycle through menu items as well.. that would streamline it a lot.

God dam it why must you Re-Censor the names of my loadouts... I get it censor them once and leave it fine.  But y'all have censored it before then gone back and let them be and then back again to censoring them.... Just god dam it make a choice and stick with it 😞

Archived