Sannleikur

[Poll] Bring back old Orokin sytle Clan rooms or no?

Just had the thought that the old orokin grandest hall would be perfect to make a 1909 Paris Air Show in. 

I wonder if we could just submit a ticket and ask an informed Clan Warlord to have the old orokin rooms enabled? That'd be nice. 

Posted (edited)

While I wish they would reintroduce these rooms, they won't. They're much better then the current plain ones.

Edited by (PS4)KodevEx

I want those old orokin rooms back too. But DE will not bring them back, they are to beautiful. They make empty ugly rooms now, so you have to fill them with objects you have to spend resources on. This is their filosophy.

Dojos are wierd in the core anyway in current state. Dojos should be a huge stations or motherships where Tennos station permanently, have their own rooms, socialize etc, and they should use landingcraft only to go on missions. Using landingcraft for X00h is claustrofobic and it makes you feel lonely : /

An option for more than one would be nice. A tatami and paper wall screen version would be nice too. :3

I would like to be able to have stencils on rooms in the same style as the personal quarters. If they don't bring the rooms back as they were, then having the ability to at least have that much would be greatly appreciated. I dislike the muted, simplistic designs of the halls as they are, but I know that by that same token people really like that as well.

• Like 1

yes but make them platinum only :^) get rekt f2p friend.
srs tho,it would be good initiative for de to do it
50pl+materials each room. 
50pl would "cover" for the fact it is much better looking

I definitely like old rooms design and that will be great to be able to build those. New rooms are bigger and looks very empty until you'll spend enormous amount of time and resources decorating it. While old design looks more... cozy and might be more suitable for small clans or one-man clans.

I was gonna say no need... But then I saw the pics. Please do it! And not only that, I'll even add the possibility of customizing walls with different stencils, like we do in our living quarters!

I dont know if I would just say bring it back as the new build style.

But maybe have a couple of different templates to pick from when a dojo is built or when a dojo breaks down to its base room.

Orokin, Grineer, Corpus, Tenno, Cetus, etc.

The new placeables are great and all, but... smaller clans are really taking the suffering hit with having less active players to lay out and build things.

I guess it would be ok if we just get mixed Dojo rooms so Tenno Architecture with the Elements of the Orokin ones. The Water on the ground and the roots at the top of the room and some other little features

would love this on top of a entire rework on how dojos are made, dont wanna spend a week destroying all my old rooms to put in the orokin style ones.

Hell even have them be a "Skin" to place over the current ones would work well

Oh man, those old rooms are top tier aesthetic. I just started up a clan and started work on our Dojo 😞

Feels real bad to have missed out on something as cool as this, but hopefully DE will bring them back!

13 hours ago, Klokwerkaos said:

As a designer that spends more time playing dojoframe, I would like this.

You should totes join the Ikeaframe discord. It's basically just a discord for a bunch of dojo decorators who share tips and their artwork.

On 2018-09-16 at 1:04 AM, Sannleikur said:

You should totes join the Ikeaframe discord. It's basically just a discord for a bunch of dojo decorators who share tips and their artwork.

I'll check it out

3 minutes ago, Sannleikur said:

Welp, this thread got moved to a weird place.

Doing missions in the dojo confirmed?

On 2018-10-18 at 2:03 PM, Buff00n said:

Doing missions in the dojo confirmed?

Coming soon, in 2028!