Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Real Man use Mk1 weapons

Memory222

Question

They say the only true endgame player is the one who use Mk1 weapons to clear every sortie missions.

Has anyone tried so far? I know with riven builds you can pretty much make Mk1 weapons near identical strong as their upgrade variants. I want to try serious build on Mk1 weapons and use them on endgame level stages. 

Hope I won't run out of revives. LOL

By the way, whoever really does use Mk1 weapons as their endgame options, Good Job. You're a real man, you got too many balls.

XD

13 answers to this question

A lot of the sorties can be done without killing anyone, so weapons don't really matter, like spy and rescue. A lot of the sorties can be completed with warframe powers or even weak weapons if they have crowd control potential, like Mobile Defense, Interception, Hijack. Ivara can kill anything with a sleep arrow + covert lethality on even an MR 0 dagger.

It's really about bringing the right tools for the job. If you want to complete sorties using MR 1 weapons, you'll likely compensate for it by using warframes that solve your problems.

In before someone solo cleared Ambulas assassination sortie with MK-1 Paris, all weapon damage (no ability used). The sortie did just came up a few days ago, with Bow only modifier.

Edited by Renseiryuu

1 hour ago, Renseiryuu said:

In before someone solo cleared Ambulas assassination sortie with MK-1 Paris, all weapon damage (no ability used). The sortie did just came up a few days ago, with Bow only modifier.

And here I left the squad seeing a MR10-ish Ash equip a (I suspect freshly bought) MK-1 Paris rank 0 to that sortie... Could have been my only chance to witness something truly fantastic.

12 minutes ago, Iludra said:

And here I left the squad seeing a MR10-ish Ash equip a (I suspect freshly bought) MK-1 Paris rank 0 to that sortie... Could have been my only chance to witness something truly fantastic.

That's too bad. You might actually just missed your chance to witness the legendary feat of John Prodman's long-standing rival from Tenno side. 

AND HIS NAME IS JOOOOOOHHNNN CEN----the rest is censored.

Mods heavily affect the weapons themselves, get an MK1 weapon, put 3 forma in it and you have a sortie viable weapon, it won't be amazing but it will get the job done.

Assassinations are a different beast depending on the target, Sargas Ruk, Lephantis, Kela de Thaym and Vay Hek are some of the bosses you just can't beat without using some external modifier.

Ammo Pizzas, Warframe abilities, Auras, allies in general, MK1 weapons can do the job but not as well as a good weapon that has been specialized.

MK1 + Mods + Forma = Strong Weapon.

Already Strong Weapon + Mods + Forma = Specialized Weapon.

Already Specialized Weapon + Mods + Forma = Meta-Defining OP weapons.

A strong weapon can do almost anything, therefore an MK1 series weapon should be fine for almost anything you want to do. Almost.

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎23 at 8:46 AM, Memory222 said:

They say the only true endgame player is the one who use Mk1 weapons to clear every sortie missions.

Has anyone tried so far? I know with riven builds you can pretty much make Mk1 weapons near identical strong as their upgrade variants. I want to try serious build on Mk1 weapons and use them on endgame level stages. 

Hope I won't run out of revives. LOL

By the way, whoever really does use Mk1 weapons as their endgame options, Good Job. You're a real man, you got too many balls.

XD

If that's the case, then real men use the MK1-Paris and nothing else.  😛