Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now that Exalted abilities are being separated, will you use a different weapon or build for that weapon?

29 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I'm looking forward to running a critical/status build w/ riven on my Euphona Prime without it affecting my PMs. 

Why would this affect your Private Messages? =P

Seriously tho, I'm not sure. I'm mainly waiting to see how they handle the base polarities (ie seperate forma cost) on the Exalted weapons.

It would be great to be able to run any weapons with them now instead of having to rely on statsticks, but the forma investment is what will make or beeak it for me.

Edited by Madway7

A different build for my exalted weapons...... probably not. Tho I am going to be picking and choosing which frames with exalted weapons I keep using and which frames with exalted weapons I blow out my orbiters airlock. Sorry Excal, I just don't use you enough to be bothered with tossing a bunch of forma into your 4 so it isn't trash, still mulling over Mesa. 

That said I might switch up equipped weapons a bit, tho I really do like the Zarr (and by proxy my Zartania) so maybe I'll just start looking for a Riven for it. I mean might as well since I'll be living in Hydron leveling up Dex Pixia and the Diwata anyhow :facepalm:

12 minutes ago, KirukaChan said:

Wait what? This change is confirmed?

10 minutes ago, o.0- said:

Where can I go listen to or read this myself?

https://www.twitter.com/rebbford/status/999311630612811776

Pretty sure that's all we have so far. You would have to read into it to find all of Rebs answers to questions.

@catastrophy Exalted weapons are weapons that can only be used by certain warframes on their 4th ability. Ie Valkys claws, Mesas pistols, Wukongs staff, Excaliburs blades etc.

Edited by Madway7

15 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

https://www.twitter.com/rebbford/status/999311630612811776

Pretty sure that's all we have so far. You would have to read into it to find all of Rebs answers to questions.

@catastrophy Exalted weapons are weapons that can only be used by certain warframes on their 4th ability. Ie Valkys claws, Mesas pistols, Wukongs staff, Excaliburs blades etc.

Twitter...

At any rate, neato toledo.

I can think of a few things I can have setup with my Warframes, with such flexibility.

I'm really looking forward to it. I'm always up to throw some formas around and do some leveling. Right now I don't have much to do besides daily sorties.

Edited by Guest

Im looking forward to the feature, but I likely won't be changing anything up, I don't really use or mod for Exalted weapons much anyway. Hoping melee 3.0 fixes problems and at that point separate modding will have an impact.

21 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

You people are asking the wrong questions here.

THE real questions is:

Will it give MASTERY POINTS?

If I'm going to suffer through leveling/formaing the things..... they sure as heck better.