Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Prime Access Flies Away and Nekros Prime Vaulting on June 19th!

[DE]Danielle

5 minutes ago, kyori said:

If this month has Sacrifice quest which debut Excalibur Umbra... then how is it possible to have Limbo Prime in the same month?

(i think) it could be as Umbra haves an own quest but not the primes, and there could come Limbo or Chroma (as other order changes like valkyr or mirage prime)

Ithink that too cause over time, the primes enter in the vault, but i dont think it could happend with umbra, i think Umbra will be The Sacrifice reward

3 minutes ago, Physio7 said:

(i think) it could be as Umbra haves an own quest but not the primes, and there could come Limbo or Chroma (as other order changes like valkyr or mirage prime)

Yes having a quest seems... weird. Why would DE gave up such a chance to earn more by having an Umbra Access.

4 minutes ago, kyori said:

Yes having a quest seems... weird. Why would DE gave up such a chance to earn more by having an Umbra Access.

Maybe cause they could get more warframe hype releasing umbra and a new prime and... well, many people were waiting too a limbo or chroma prime version..... as many people want umbra too

(oh, i forgot, this summer comes too the open vault, so this will be a big economical summer)

Yes, gIve me dat shiny gold top hat Limbo prime goodness, my body is ready.

I hate Limbo as a frame, can't stand him. I just want to indiscriminately slaughter Grineer as metal Willy Wonka

Plus Ninkondi Prime and Rubico Prime DE pls.

2 hours ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

Max level for steel meridian requires a Nekros Prime part. Is that going to change? How are we going to max that if the part isn’t available any more?

As with all Syndicate requirements that get vaulted, the requirement will be replaced with another part that isn't vaulted. 

Archived