Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you plan to wear to the Sacrifice?

Omnijack

I'll go with my full prime loadout, beong faux-Prime Excalibur (dex+mordred and targis and repala, light prime scheme with deep red cape) and my prime kitten and Operator look (also light prime style with the accessories from zephyr's pack). 

Coupled with light-prime coloured Odonata Prime. 

Also, i already replayed the mainline quests from TSD onwards to get my body ready ❤️

I'm going back to basic, with my lovely vanilla Mag, Vectis, Furis and Bo staff, along with a Helios to take pictures scan newfound codex entries. Apart from an upgrade of the body suit, Mag looks nearly the same as back in my newbie days. 🙂

roThQT1.jpg?1

I'll definitely be bringing the Lord of the Infestation, Nidus! He's been with me for the first two quests, in the "Fruit Loops" color scheme, but I've updated his look to show Ballas who's boss.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j6Xlf-FLQvedANiE32ESdBsAU1FTUxDR/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/192v81oXTnU1PksDuPB1jCwWnecym5ZiP/view?usp=sharing

I've also got my trusty War to bring Hunhow's daughter back.  Or maybe to sacrifice her.  Who knows.

For me, I'll be running my Zephyr Prime with colors based on base zephyr's colors. I might not be playing Warframe if not for Zephyr, and I've been playing with her ever since her release. She may not be my favorite frame to play anymore, but I have way too much history with her. It seems appropriate to complete this quest with my girl

tumblr_pac5pjBydN1qiz3u6o1_1280.jpg

Edited by EchoesOfRain

47 minutes ago, EchoesOfRain said:

For me, I'll be running my Zephyr Prime with colors based on base zephyr's colors. I might not be playing Warframe if not for Zephyr, and I've been playing with her ever since her release. She may not be my favorite frame to play anymore, but I have way too much history with her. It seems appropriate to complete this quest with my girl

Always puts a smile on my face to see other birb players and their fashionframe c;

(although for me, she's still my most used / played after all these years, heh~)