Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you plan to wear to the Sacrifice?

Omnijack

1 hour ago, Aeon94 said:

Ugh Red & Black schemes look pathetic to me but dude that purple Valkyr is GORGEOUS 😮

Just GIB NOWW NINJA MASK so I can go Stormshadow on the even more atrocious glut of emo-edgelords that will surface due to this quest...Instincts tell me Operator is vastly more important than Frame...so here:

qCdx74v.jpg

46 minutes ago, FunkJunkie said:

My starter, Mag

We began this together, and we will finish it together

I'm with you. Even though my nova true bae, Excal still the frame which gets used for quests and cinematics. However, my tenno gets to wear Nova's pink/white/gold theme while my excal has kept his white/red.

8 hours ago, FunkJunkie said:

My starter, Mag

We began this together, and we will finish it together

Yasss. I hope we are ready for this 

Edit: just now I decided on the new Mag Ferro + matching polearm skin because of the modern-mystical vibe 

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

My Excalibur I used for the past two Cinematics. I've recoloured him for dramatic effect though. Inspired by the previous colour scheme but using the Dex Skin instead. (also the Cyst is because I don't know if I'll wind up stopping using the regular, in which case I'll keep it in case a newbie needs helminth)

Original:

T0uI1G1.jpg

New:FE5CEiI.jpg

And here's my Operator, without the mask I gave him after Apostasy to try mimic Cetus Mourning Masks: xBEwvv3.jpg

And with for comparison:IXuYmN9.jpg

11 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Come get some. What are you dancing in @(PS4)robotwars7?

my usual Rhino loadout for cinematics. just imagine a very gold and Orokin looking spin on Palatine rhino. taking Tigris Prime for blowing Ballas head off, AkLex Prime for his kneecaps and Galatine prime for cleaving his disgusting blue a$$ in half. might swap Galatine for Nikana Prime if I want a more honorabruuu Samurai Showdown with Umbra.

My main warframe, Oberon Prime. I used standard Oberon for the others (and replayed War Within a the Prime) So I will continue the tradition. 😄

abNCHKx.jpg

Bonus screenie of my whole "family":

JmO9jMy.jpg

Edited by Tuzark