The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE: The Sacrifice -- Twitch Drops Campaign

[DE]Taylor

I have the Teshin Statue and Cherry Tree Glyph.. but not the Starchild Diadem, will it still give it if I have more time in streams?

Thanks for all y'all have been doing and for an AWESOME story!!! it's going to be a hard, but worthwhile wait for the next chapter! 💖 you guys!

TO TAU!!!! 😎

vor 6 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

I do apologize for the time spent watching streams and the Twitch Drops being broken. We worked as fast as we could to come up with a solution, and I understand that this 'scheduled' method may not vibe with some people. This is what we have to work with currently, and we will definitely be making changes to the back-end to support better campaigns. 

Thank you, and we hope you enjoy the free goodies.

Id like to know when i have to watch streams since i live in germany

Just now, Craftcoat said:

Id like to know when i have to watch streams since i live in germany

You're in a similar timezone to me - the drops started today about 10mins ago, it'll last 24hrs for the Starchild one, then the statue will be tomorrow, then finally the glyph.

Then it'll do it again in that rotation on 22nd.

Hope that helps!

What's the difference between 'Warframe Stream' and 'Warframe Partner Stream'?

Is 'Warframe Partner Stream' a subset of 'Warframe Stream'?

Or is 'Warframe Stream' just official PrimeTime, Devstream, PS4@4, etc?  If so, there aren't any until TennoCon, right?!

vor 33 Minuten schrieb [DE]Taylor:
  • Starchild Diadem - Watch any Warframe stream for 60 minutes during the following times:
    • Now until Saturday, June 16 at 5pm ET
    • June 22 at 5pm ET til June 23 at 5pm ET

• Teshin Statue - Watch any Warframe stream for 60 minutes during the following times:
    • June 16 at 5pm ET til June 17 at 5pm ET
    • June 23 at 5pm ET til June 24 at 5pm ET

• Cherry Tree Glyph and Forma - Watch any Warframe Partner stream for 60 minutes for a 50% chance to receive either the Cherry Tree Glyph or a built Forma
    • June 17 at 5pm ET til June 22 at 5pm ET
    • June 24 at 5pm ET til June 29 at 5pm ET

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

So what does "any Warframe stream" mean? Does it have to be a stream from an DE Streamer or does it have to be the Warframe twitch stream? Is there a list?

Thx for the help

It's supposed to be working, right? Been watching for way more then an hour (after the fix) and I still don't have the Starchild Diadem. I only have the Glyph.

EDIT: I'm a dumb don't listen to me -- just noticed it said 39min ago.

Edited by CeruleanHex
Mistakes have been made.

35 minutes ago, RyuhoTheDragon said:

Question for DE. What about the syandanna. I have my account linked but i haven't gotten it at all. Will it be fixed or is it limited to players who have not gotten it during POE's campaign?

You need to claim the loot on Twitch's website

1 minute ago, mememaniaco said:

I have been watching a stream for more than a hour and nothing (Got my account linked)

The fixed campaign went live 41 minutes ago. So soon you should see the Starchild Diadem in your Inbox.

1 minute ago, (PS4)IrrelevantSpade said:

So are you still going to be running this event when this update comes out on consoles like was mentioned in another post? Or could the 2nd set of dates be (wishful thinking) the dates after this update goes live on console?

Yes, we will be running this again for Consoles.