Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Best Time to Sell Vaulted Primes?

Silverfishstix

Question

14 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Silverfishstix said:

How many days should I wait to sell my sets?

We keep all the relics with them now. So demand barely changes. You have to wait long enough for people to need parts but not have relics.

• I have found the best time to sell them is the week BEFORE they get vaulted. I have had offers as much as 5x what they are worth after vaulting in this period (in fairness, that was on lower value items). People are worried the price will skyrocket, so offer larger amounts to get them before vaulting. But it never does.
Edited by krc473

The best time to sell was pretty much just before vaulting. As someone already said, there are too many pieces in circulation.

I mean I have literal 100s of relics that drop Vauban parts. It would be ages before I finished opening them all. Also don't forget there's no point building more than one of each frame unless for vanity/challenge, so if there are many preexisting sets, they hold the market price down.

Edited by Guest

I waited around a year before Nova Prime went up to 300+. Vaulted Frames are long term investments I generally buy 50+ sets right before I'm about to take a break from Warframe so by the time I come back the prices are at their peak. Plus it doesn't let me worry about my investment as much so long as I sell them off before their unvaulting gets announced. Besides even if you sell early as long as the price increased it's always a profit. I normally buy 1 frame ahead of the one that's vaulted that way they're still around 50-70p and by the time the next frame gets announced the prices will be already increasing.