The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 13 - Accepted Items!

On 2018-07-15 at 4:36 PM, Rin-senpai said:

ugly like hell, DOESN'T EXIST for me 😉

not existing for you isn't the same as there being none. sounds like your just going to have to wait till someone decides to do one

Edited by AzureTerra

53 minutes ago, Silverviolet said:

I need dat Nova skin. I need dat release date. Been sitting on a pile of plat for a while now 😞 

That Icarius syandana too. Wowzers 😲

Um, I could be wrong but judging from your username you're on PC, correct? Because that means you can't buy Tennogen with plat. You have to pay for it directly through the Steam client of Warframe and by extension, through your steam wallet, so you can't purchase with plat on PC to my knowledge.

2 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Um, I could be wrong but judging from your username you're on PC, correct? Because that means you can't buy Tennogen with plat. You have to pay for it directly through the Steam client of Warframe and by extension, through your steam wallet, so you can't purchase with plat on PC to my knowledge.

Sorry, must still be logged in on my PC profile. I switched to Xbox about a year ago, that username is SilvervioletX98. 

17 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Can you please clarify what you mean? If you have a thread outlining the problem, it'd be very helpful. 

Not to assume but I think I know what he's referencing. With Nova Prime one of the prime parts on her is a sort of chest piece that comes from the left shoulder to the upper chest. This can be disabled using Toggle Prime Parts (I think) but maybe he's asking to only toggle that chest piece on and off.

More of a personal request but can we ever expect toggle prime parts on Non-Tennogen skins? More obvious examples would be with Rubedo Rhino and Phased Vauban but it could do with being universal (besides maybe the deluxes given how they operate on a seperate model)

27 minutes ago, RearMostFiend said:

A4LfIZJ.pngzhK1ZCn.png

I think he means this one. Btw i also find this really ugly.

You would be surprised how many people dont realize theres a toggle prime part option in appearance.

I always hated that chest piece personally as well.

Edited by Nova73

36 minutes ago, Nova73 said:

You would be surprised how many people dont realize theres a toggle prime part option in appearance.

It might be he hasn't owned a tennogen skin or a tennogen skin for a prime and hence has not seen the option before. Not saying you're wrong, just a possability.

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Can you please clarify what you mean? If you have a thread outlining the problem, it'd be very helpful. 

Hey, sorry had my head down all day working.

1 hour ago, RearMostFiend said:

A4LfIZJ.pngzhK1ZCn.png

Thats a good screenshot of the issue I mentioned.

1 hour ago, Nova73 said:

Oh I fully know about the toggle, its just that on Nova it clashes horribly unlike many other frames. This is the rare case where I feel a tweak is needed.

Edited by LemonKing

1 hour ago, RearMostFiend said:

A4LfIZJ.pngzhK1ZCn.png

I'm finding this extremely confusing that this is a "bug"

Its just called a prime part being kinda weird and unnatural(coughcoughprotovoltcoughcough), none of the Prime Parts actually get new textures for the Tennogen things, but I can agree its not the prettiest thing to be pastied on a Warframe, but its on the Warframe and they probably wont just edit it out for no reason.

Edited by TheRetrobution
Didn't finish before sending

il y a 18 minutes, TheRetrobution a dit :

I'm finding this extremely confusing that this is a "bug"

Its just called a prime part being kinda weird and unnatural(coughcoughprotovoltcoughcough), none of the Prime Parts actually get new textures for the Tennogen things, but I can agree its not the prettiest thing to be pastied on a Warframe, but its on the Warframe and they probably wont just edit it out for no reason.

The whole chest "piece" isn't that big of a deal for me, but the texture coming from the side not blending with the skin on the back... That is a big deal !