Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

A very generous way to solve this indeed. Thank you all again for such an amazing TennoLive and I look forward to whats to come from Warframe

1 minute ago, (PS4)Wartank477 said:

So I will receive my ash today or later this week?

The way it reads, they haven't finished writing the script, so you will receive it some time after they've finished the script.

I'm glad you guys are trying to fix this since the drop tracker got overloaded. Sadly I think I'm going to miss out I usually login every day I'm over day 800 but thanks to my blasted pc breaking down I'll probably miss it. 

Wonder if it counts mobile app logins hmm probably not. Think my last actual grab at the daily was last Sunday or Monday wonder which tis a fine line. 

As for the rest you have fun with the giveaway 

1 hour ago, amiserablerobot said:

Yeah, that's the only thing, it'd need to be pushed through an update.

I dunno, they must already have some system of distributing something that doesn't involve a two month database crawl.

edit: Wait, they do have a system to distribute something, the codes. Literally all they need to do is release a code you can redeem, then it won't matter if people can't log in at the moment or not.

But it wasnt about loging in .. It was about watching the stream. But shamefully server didnt hold such a huge ammount of people because they didnt expect such a huge ammount of people. Next time you can bet they will expect it so it was basically one time accident.

il y a 1 minute, butka1998 a dit :

But it wasnt about loging in .. It was about watching the stream. But shamefully server didnt hold such a huge ammount of people because they didnt expect such a huge ammount of people. Next time you can bet they will expect it so it was basically one time accident.

I know, which is why this solution isn't fair to those who watched the stream but have been unable to log in.

At best, it's a half baked solution, but it looks like it's the one they're pushing through regardless.