Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index with Umbras

eaglearms7nV

welp, as the title says, i was starting the Index on Neptune, ofc want to farm credits as normal warfarmers does

recently, quite frequently seeing Umbra users goes to Operator mode and let the Excal do the works while they AFK (or maybe they do something with their Operator, i dunno bcoz I still dont have Umbra myself yet) and camp at 'sniping' spot.. at the end of result, you will see their score kills with 0, due to Umbra do the killings

the sshot below is the today Index, seeing 3 Umbras juz camp there without moving.. how can I have fun time if they all doing like that lol, its like trinity+castanas again, but maybe worse..? i dont know.. this is my feedback only, everyone has their own opinion, i dont hate them for doing this, we all want for the same goal anyway 🙂

IQsVPCk.png

How do you find doing the same mission vs the same enemies over and over fun, and when someone is doing the work for you so you don't have to.. not fun? WTF, ppl are weird I'm glad I mostly play solo so I don't have to deal with such snowflakes.

You can complain all you want but that way of playing index is not effective at all, judging from your timer and points. Also void mode drains energy so they can't stay invisible forever and Umbra AI is dumb as a rock. He won't aggro on enemies unless they are very close.

Who in your game picked up points?

• 1 month later...

Had the same only in the other map. His Umbra killed like a turret with the Vectis Prime.

The other map is more effective because you can stand on one of the bridges to reach the whole hall.

I dont think that it was meant like that.

Make the Umbra miss a lot more in that mode and mark the player if he does not attack with his amp on afk => means boot him from index.

On 2018-07-21 at 10:27 AM, TheJagji said:

There basiclyAFK/Leaching. Which is not cool. IF there still doing S#&$ as there Op, then fine. But if they are just going AFK, then #*!% em. 

Even while afk they kill a lot, si they do their part.

Index with Mesa, 1 word -Peacemaker.

Index with Trinity, Infinite Energy to spam abilities.

Index with Rhino, Slap that iron skin and pick up orbs 24/7.

Index with Ash, Fatal Teleport the c*** out of the enemies (god bless Covert Lethality).

Index with Octavia, camp the banking location of the enemy team, drop the mallet go invis and stay afk. 

And i can keep on going for every single frame.

Conclusion, lets T_T and ask for nerf on main abilities in index or disable those main abilities from the frames in index and we can all have some real fun in index.

I legit enjoy everything that can be exploited cus we don't have to tryhard and simply play smoothly or leech some periods. 

Edited by 404.NameNoTFound

• 2 weeks later...