Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how do I turn off the flashlight??

GX7-BLADE

il y a 2 minutes, GX7-BLADE a dit :

that's so terrible

il y a 1 minute, Myscho a dit :

Well, players ask for toggable Flashlight for years, but as you can see, still nothing

Ye, exactly 😄 No toggle for flashlight for us tennos, that's too high tech it would be controlled by the Sentients xD

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Well, players ask for toggable Flashlight for years, but as you can see, still nothing

Ye, exactly 😄 No toggle for flashlight for us tennos, that's too high tech it would be controlled by the Sentients xD

I'm not asking 2 b able 2 toggle it
I just wish 2 turn it off 4 good

Edited by GX7-BLADE

I needed this option too... It's really annoying especially when looking at self.. Invisible flaslight from the chest that can light itself up.. So high tech..

But in the time where super high tech futuristic war suits/frames still doesnt have a night vision and still uses a Counter Strike flashlight.... Really makes so much sense...

Edited by WSPY

On 2018-08-02 at 8:54 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Why is the flashlight such an issue? It’s not like it affects stealth?

evrything would look way more climatic and overall bttr without that flashlight

Edited by GX7-BLADE

Just now, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Except in those sections where you'd be able to see literally nothing. 

no clue what u r talking about, as long as I was playing Warframe I found no place where I wouldn't b able 2 see anything outside that annoying flashlight
my sight is worse bc of that flashlight bc of the light contrast it creates which tightens the field of view

1 minute ago, GX7-BLADE said:

no clue what u r talking about, as long as I was playing Warframe I found no place where I wouldn't b able 2 see anything outside that annoying flashlight
my sight is worse bc of that flashlight bc of the light contrast it creates which tightens the field of view

Then you didn't play as much as you may think.
Maybe you should change something in your options, if the contrast tightens your field of view.

Can I ask you a question?
What do you do with all that time you are saving by using these abbreviations?

4 hours ago, GX7-BLADE said:

Flashlights in dark spaces add suspense.

• 4 years later...
On 2018-08-07 at 12:59 PM, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

*points at chains of Harrow*

I would have much rather had Chains of Harrow to have no Flashlight. Just in the dark your murder weapon walking through the place the only glow coming from you is the glow of your Frames energy as you walk though swinging lights revealing the messages on the walls. Ngl. If they added the toggle I would 100% Replay Chains of Harrow.(Yes I know this is years later.)

Edited by LegionsForsaken

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...