Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

EXCALIBUR PRIME

(PSN)GuRx666

Just now, (PS4)GuRx666 said:

Does anyone think that the possibility of being able to obtain Exacl Prime will ever come back around? 

I really have hope but wanna know what more experienced individuals think.

Do your research and never ask this question again. Not trying to be rude, but this question has been beaten to death.

Never.

"Q: Is Excalibur Prime ever coming back?

A: No, he’s not. Excalibur Prime was offered to Warframe’s founders who believed in Warframe early in its development. There would be no Warframe without their support, and Excalibur Prime is how we acknowledge their invaluable contribution. Excalibur Prime was offered once and represents that history, so he will not be released again.

We are delighted that Warframe has grown and that our community is so unique and amazing. Even as we remember that our founders are Warframe’s foundation, Warframe is defined by all Tenno. We will continue to make more great Warframes, Prime Warframes, and content for all of our players!"

Edited by (PS4)Awesomenisticus

Saying "Never" like Awesomenisticus was a proper response, maybe you should do some research on how teaching is properly done.  I said I wanted the opinion of a more experienced individual at least one of you could fit the script. 

And when someone says " Not trying to be rude " they are always aware that they are knowingly being rude.  Hope you learned something.

1 minute ago, (PS4)GuRx666 said:

Saying "Never" like Awesomenisticus was a proper response, maybe you should do some research on how teaching is properly done.  I said I wanted the opinion of a more experienced individual at least one of you could fit the script. 

And when someone says " Not trying to be rude " they are always aware that they are knowingly being rude.  Hope you learned something.

Apologies. Perhaps i've gotten a bit too tired of this subject from people refusing to research why he's never returned. Opinion isn't going to change anything. And yes, never ask again for them to come back, it won't do anything its a fact. I've been helpful on the forums and I'm a level headed person in general, but everyone slips up here and there.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)GuRx666 said:

lol ok well maybe I should have specified a age range instead of experience 

Ohhh, feisty.

Just want to point out in my old, wizened and experienced state that Omega-Shadowblade is one of the least rude individuals on these forums.

There is nothing wrong, nor rude, with suggesting you use Google or read the FAQ. This is a can of worms you're opening, nothing good comes of it.

Don't attack other people because you dislike their answer, it makes your age comment ironic.

wow OP, you are the first person ever to ask this question! I hope this thread will continue to share insights on this topic that we have never heared again!

P.S.: not coming back, ever. get over it, next time use the forum search option.

Oh No worries, i dont let internet S#&$ to serious, but no one is forcing you to answer. So if you are so tired of it then stop, simple.  I figured i would prefer to hear from fellow fans on the matter and ingage in the subject. Learn how to be "helpful" without having to sound like a $&*^.  And now I've just helped you.

Just now, (PS4)GuRx666 said:

Oh No worries, i dont let internet S#&$ to serious, but no one is forcing you to answer. So if you are so tired of it then stop, simple.  I figured i would prefer to hear from fellow fans on the matter and ingage in the subject. Learn how to be "helpful" without having to sound like a $&*^.  And now I've just helped you.

Bit far there but yeah. I learned something. That said, we really do get this question far, far too often. There is a huge abundance of threads already filled with opinions on the matter on both sides. I do recommend you actually search them up.

10 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Ohhh, feisty.

Just want to point out in my old, wizened and experienced state that Omega-Shadowblade is one of the least rude individuals on these forums.

There is nothing wrong, nor rude, with suggesting you use Google or read the FAQ. This is a can of worms you're opening, nothing good comes of it.

Don't attack other people because you dislike their answer, it makes your age comment ironic.

Gotcha, side note tho I didn't attack anyone, i made an observation, i didn't dislike the answer just how it was presented,and also you would have to know my age and the age of everyone else to make it ironic. 

Edited by (PS4)GuRx666

14 minutes ago, (PS4)GuRx666 said:

And, again, they were helpful without being a "whatever derogatory term you put here".

For someone throwing around profanity you seem really easily offended if the posts here got to you.

Which they clearly did, the profanity, the age comments, the condescending "there I've just helped you" comments all indicate that you are somewhat "triggered".

You're literally whining about people being 'helpful and disrespectful' whilst being blatantly disrespectful and claiming you're being helpful.

Hypocrisy.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)GuRx666 said:

Gotcha, side note tho I didn't attack anyone, i made an observation, and also you would have to know my age and the age of everyone else to make it ironic. 

Yeah you did. You felt the need to imply that people were of an age unsuited to forum posting, that's an attack, and is ironic because your reaction to these posts can be argued the same.

I.e. Your reaction is that of someone below a suitable forum posting age.

Edited by DeMonkey

5 minutes ago, (PS4)GuRx666 said:

Gotcha, side note tho I didn't attack anyone, i made an observation, i didn't dislike the answer just how it was presented,and also you would have to know my age and the age of everyone else to make it ironic. 

You're not gonna win, just apologize and request a thread lock. 

Not only did you jump up and down on a sore topic with the community, insult a well respected member of the community, but you're also behaving poorly.  This just isn't going to go your way, especially since DeMonkey is tearing into you.  

Image result for abandon thread warframe .gif

lol you really all acting like this is some kind of kingdom or some shi it, its really kinda funny but pathetic. I'm not being negative about your sore subjects and butt hurts, and this who thread was taken poorly from the get go. So I admit I don't know about the situation, hints the forum.  Now not all of us can sit and read for hours on every little Warframe detail because of a thing called responsibilities, So ask a question, get an answer. Not what you all are trying to spin this into.

And trying to Namedrop on a forum site?  Come on