Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Warframe Useage Spread Sheet

Demiurge.exe

Hello!

@[DE]Rebecca it was really interesting, We would like to see more of that. Perhaps a locked google doc export of your spread sheet?

That way we could take a look. I was the "I LOVE DATA" Comment on the stream.

It doesn't need to be updated or anything but, with the format of the stream and constant interruptions you faced, it was tough to see all bits!

Thank you for the insight and reading.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE SPREAD SHEET IS HERE TENNO  Thank you Hunter @Sanyakash

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( All information is copy pasta from the Dev stream YouTube upload )

THIS DATA WAS BASED ON LAST WEEKS GAME ACTIVITY FOR PC:

Overall Mastery Rank Usage Color Chart:

Spoiler

iKf9gZn.jpg

Average Usage:

Excalibur, Rhino Prime, Excalibur Umbra, Volt, Saryn Prime

Rhino, Volt Prime, Loki Prime, Mesa, Nidus

Trinity Prime, Nekros Prime, Frost Prime, Mag, Valkyr Prime

Inaros, Octavia, Equinox, Limbo Prime, Ash Prime

Ivara, Ember Prime, Loki, Frost, Nova Prime

Limbo, Oberon, Hydriod Prime, Khora, Zephyr Prime

Mirage Prime, Oberon Prime, Valkyr, Banshee Prime

Chroma, Mag Prime, Gara, Harrow, Ember

Nezah, Nyx Prime, Nekros, Saryn, Vauban Prime

Titania, Wukong, Atlas, ?

( The rest of this list was not exposed )

MR10 Usage:

Excalibur Umbra, Rhino Prime, Rhino, Nidus, Valkyr Prime

Ash Prime, Inaros, Sayrn Prime, Octavia, Trinity Prime

Frost Prime, Mesa, Limbo, Limbo Prime, Frost

Mirage Prime, Loki, Nekros Prime, Volt Prime, Excalibur

Valkyr, Ivara, Hydriod Prime, Equinox, Zephyr Prime

Loki Prime, Volt, Ember, Oberon, ? ---

( This list ended abruptly )

MR25 Highest Used:

Loki Prime, Saryn Prime, Volt Prime, Rhino Prime, Mesa

Equinox, Nekros Prime, Excal Umbra, Nova Prime, Limbo Prime

Ember Prime, Inaros, Ivara, Khora, Nidus

Octavia, Frost Prime, Mag Prime, Trinity Prime, Vauban Prime

Valkyr Prime, Chroma, Oberon Prime, Banshee Prime, Zephyr Prime

Ash Prime, Hydriod Prime, Nyx Prime, Harrow, Mirage Prime

Gara, Nezah, Wukong, Titania, Atlas

Limbo, Excalibur, Excalibur Prime, Loki

Saryn, Rhino, Nova, Valkyr, Nekros

Banshee, Volt, Mag, Frost, Ember

Zephyr, Ash, Vauban, Oberon, Hydriod

Trinity, Mirage, Nyx

( No more data to retrieve hunter )

If anyone spots any error or typos please inform me. I'm confident this is all of the data minus the pie chart or the color chart. Which I will retrieve shortly.

Thanks again to Rebb for the collection of data, Simaris is proud.

Edited by Demiurge.exe
MORE DATA HUNTER

20 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Maybe a noble soul can actually put the warframes in a readable order, like : 1- Excalibur 2- rhino...etc m. Instead of very similar colors that you can recognize 

I wasn't able to get anything useful from my snipping tool attempts.

I was thinking that because Loki and his augments are so useful, aside from being a fan favorite, higher MR are likely using him to complete rivens. Which could explain why he's the highest used.

8 minutes ago, Demiurge.exe said:

I was thinking that because Loki and his augments are so useful, aside from being a fan favorite, higher MR are likely using him to complete rivens. Which could explain why he's the highest used

Loki is the highest used...?

I all BS.

41 minutes ago, Demiurge.exe said:

I doens't need to be updated or anything but, with the format of the stream and constant interuptions you faced, it was tough to see all bits!

Yeah "stream banter" is one thing, but that was just rude, if anyone in my team did that to another team member presenting it would be an informal warning.

I think some people don't realize how demotiviating low-key bullying about like that (about the content of their actual work) can be.

Edited by SilentMobius

6 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Loki is the highest used...?

I all BS.

I got a few correction for this: Lokie Prime was highest used for MR25 players. This data was complied for the week prior? So it's still open for discussion on it overall.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Skode said:

Laughed as an Atlas main when I saw on every spreadsheet he wasn't even on the list (ie needed to scroll down to see).

Atlas is never forgotten! It is pretty sad though, he's a lot of fun.

1 hour ago, Lannen said:

Yeah it'd be great to see some of this info and more, in more depth also if we could, without the artsy devs throwing tantrums over having 5 minutes of the stream not dedicated to their particles and models. 

"But my GPU particles!"

43 minutes ago, SilentMobius said:

Yeah "stream banter" is one thing, but that was just rude, if anyone in my team did that to another team member presenting it would be an informal warning.

I think some people don't realize how demotiviating low-key bullying about like that (about the content of their actual work) can be.

Glad I'm not the only one who was legitimately irked by all of that. I agree that playful teasing is to be expected and it's fine, but that genuinely seemed like bullying and Rebb did not look amused after the first few comments. I also agree that if that were my workplace and a few people started berating somebody else on the team for wanting to bring up information they thought might be appreciated, it would not end well for those few. 

Pro tip: if the person you're "just joking" with doesn't feel like it's a joke, then you need to stop because you're actually just harassing them at that point. 

Edited by Lannen

Just now, Lannen said:

Glad I'm not the only one who was legitimately irked by all of that. I agree that playful teasing is to be expected and it's fine, but that genuinely seemed like bullying and Rebb did not look amused after the first few comments.

Pro tip: if the person you're "just joking" with doesn't feel like it's a joke, then you need to stop because you're actually just harassing them at that point. 

The rest of team in general seem to not Respect Rebb and cut off while she's talking, ignore her or just do something else odd. They seem to think something like is normal, very odd for Candians, but stereotypes aside, i wonder if Rebb thinks to herself if this is okay

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (XB1)Skode:

Laughed as an Atlas main when I saw on every spreadsheet he wasn't even on the list (ie needed to scroll down to see).

I was actually a bit sad to not see him. I play a lot of Atlas when I do normal missions but when it comes to CC or team work other frames are more helpful. - Hopefully this sheet shows DE that he is still in a bad spot.

I'd love to see info like this. However it does cross my mind that DE might be reluctant to show any stats about weapons because it would highlight how negligent they've been about updating riven dispositions.

It'd make them look a bit silly, for example, to have the Tonkor on a disposition of one when nobody has used it for years, and the Tiberon on a disposition of five when it's a top tier and popular primary, if everyone knew that they have the stats to hand and are effectively choosing to ignore them. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)NachoZissou said:

I'd love to see info like this. However it does cross my mind that DE might be reluctant to show any stats about weapons because it would highlight how negligent they've been about updating riven dispositions.

It'd make them look a bit silly, for example, to have the Tonkor on a disposition of one when nobody has used it for years, and the Tiberon on a disposition of five when it's a top tier and popular primary, if everyone knew that they have the stats to hand and are effectively choosing to ignore them. 

I think that data would be interesting but unsure how well that data could be utilized. I'm not too deep on disposition information but I'm aware how it functions. So I think you are going with the most played weaponry, from this kind of list, will reflect a different assortment of weapon popularity; that will not be accurate to the dispositions in the live build? If so that gotta be an accurate assessment. There was a post on Steve's twitter mentioning something about dispositions being evaluated, but there is so much on the plate.

I haven't really considered looking at weapons since there it's quiet a lot of them, that it would be a collection of data that may cause disarray. A similar situation happened with the Epic Games Staff as they were looking for a means to design their multiplayer experience to be used in a more dynamic fashion. So they chose to collect insane amount of data that covered player activity and it really got away from them. I wish I could find the conversation, but I found the power point Ian used Here

He is on the tech side of things so portions of that is targeted toward information traffic, but it's important to know what data is useful to log and decipher. How this tool could be use without consuming more developer time to make sense of it. If balance is in mind what defines that balance? Of all things, that is a difficult task, and sure this data could prove useful. However we wouldn't want the most-played weapons getting re-balanced, and lower weapons get buffed due to Variable X or it's Dispositions. Based on that, the list would change too frequently, and likely create more of a disconnection between players and developers.Since data can often expose extremes scenarios, this is what happened with the Epic Games staff.

It's probably best to identify weapon data as that cozy middle ground including it's disposition? I'm not sure how it would function. it's just easy for developers to get bogged down looking at data and implementing adjustment / investing time incorrectly. This list looking at just Warframes though makes the data not as dense, so the team could make observations with it. Which can lead to some interesting interpretations with a community discussion.

Edited by Demiurge.exe
Format