Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

I hope the next hotfix works on being able to get out of or never being able to be in terrain objects in archwing. I'm avoiding it ATM only because I wasted all my revives because I was stuck in floating ship debris. We really should just have an unstuck command or some kind of detection system that can see if a character model should be where they are and port the player somewhere in he playable field.

Sorry for the long sentence I'm typing on the phone so its kinda hard for me.

I see that you can't login now. Have you scrubbed your temp files lately?

I'd try ccleaner or something to clean up the old junk/update graphic drivers (clean install, not just standard overwrite) and try again.

I just finished a complete re-build yesterday.  My temp files will be virtually non-existent.

Expect an update within an hour or so. DE_Rebecca said first thing in the morning. So I'd think around 9-10am EDT

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/331599-hotfix-1504/page-11#entry3739148

I hope it is a real solution by that time.

Cause i know that this game costs a lot on the quality of computer.

It might have issues and challenges for their development.

I will pay my attentions to wait, 

because this is one of my favorite game every since my 20 years video gaming experiences.

THANK YOU DE !!!!!!

Looks like some good fixes are coming in the next hotfix for continued issues with 32-bit systems, Controller Ability casting in Archwing mode, and more stability overall. It is likely this hotfix will ship first thing tomorrow AM (EDT). If it is ready sooner we'll let you know.

good to know, ty

Nice, still can't play cause memory bs. Minimum requirements are wrong because now~ Warframe wants a hell of a lot more than 2gb of Ram. Lets eat up as much RAM as possibe while you are standing in one place and while you are seconds from extraction, if you happen to let your group know that you are unable to mov instead of waiting for the extraction to complete, group memebers wil just disband and end the match. No pass, even though all it takes is waiting 30 seconds... no, people will just leave the mission, no win, no fail, no completetion. I would rather have no archwing whatsoever to be able to play stable for more than 3 miniutes. This was NOT the case before the "awesome" update. This update is a deal breaker for people new to the hype and slap in the face to returning fans. Top 10 in Steam for what? This will be off those charts in less than a month at this rate. Not happy, No reasurrance of anything happening with MEMORY problems. Just a lot of "of your weapon has a blue tint to it now, or Vor can now sing to any Michael Jackson song before Michael became white. Come the F*** on now.........

Relax, while I don't have this issue, this sounds like a memory leak they overlooked, should probably be easily fixed. (by easily that doesn't mean the day of necessarily)

Relax, while I don't have this issue, this sounds like a memory leak they overlooked, should probably be easily fixed. (by easily that doesn't mean the day of necessarily)

yeah but dont you think that memory leak fix IS kind of necessary

yeah but dont you think that memory leak fix IS kind of necessary

absolutely it should be. but tracking down memory leaks can be a massive pain.

i'm certain it's being addressed (there are FAR too many references to it already) 

and, unless i'm mistaken, DE_Rebecca mentioned it directly as being "in the works"

Did some testing (because there is nothing left to do for me other than desperately trying to get past loading, and that's what I found:
-After rebooting the computer you get the "best" results (got to the loading screen). 
-Optimizing and verifying updates through the launcher helps.
My best attempt so far since U15' s release was when I finally logged in (today), recieved lots of lagging and then screen went black and game crashed. There were also some graphical issues (never had a single one before), seen on the screenshot below, though market screen had no image, just gray box on it. Strange yellow line, part of warframe's neck "stuck" to the screen, and no armor on my shiny Vauban can be seen.
That's what I got from several "crash-testing":
WAR - 344187-during the loading screen
WAR - 346029-logged in, graphical weirdness and lag
WAR - 346007-all the time after the successful login. First time it was black screen, though I managed to log in judging by sounds I heard, and all other times I didn't even get to the loading screen- crashing almost immediately.

Also, before the last hotfix I've got 3 BSOD's when trying to get into the game- first two were kernel_mode_exception_not_handled with code 0x1000008e caused by nv4_mini.sys (someone else on the forums also got blue screens of death when loading the game, and I've never got such problems before- game ran smoothly and great) and page_fault_in_nonpaged_area 0x10000050 caused by nv4_disp.dll. Hope this helps somehow.

My PC specs:

Graphics card: NVidia GEForce GT 640

Here's the screensot :
IL8fKUW.jpg?1

Looks like some good fixes are coming in the next hotfix for continued issues with 32-bit systems, Controller Ability casting in Archwing mode, and more stability overall. It is likely this hotfix will ship first thing tomorrow AM (EDT). If it is ready sooner we'll let you know.

This better finally fix Archwings ignoring keybindings overall, not just for controllers!

This better finally fix Archwings ignoring keybindings overall, not just for controllers!

Who cares about that?  You're able to play, isn't that enough?  Some us still cannot enjoy the wonder that is the Archwing.

... What if the problem he mentioned doesn't let him use the Archwing properly? wouldn't that put him on the same boat as you?

... Or are you, perhaps, reffering to him playing normal missions?

... What if the problem he mentioned doesn't let him use the Archwing properly? wouldn't that put him on the same boat as you?

... Or are you, perhaps, reffering to him playing normal missions?

I am referring to him being able to play Warframe in any form.  Some of us cannot even get into missions or even login!

They should retro-patch installation back to 14.9 ,  so we can all can play again in peace, and in the interim fix whatever issues have come up.

Launch again ONLY when for sure that there will not be any major issues.

Day 4 since launch, and no play, ...they are going to lose a lot of business...

Please get this fixed!

They should retro-patch installation back to 14.9 ,  so we can all can play again in peace, and in the interim fix whatever issues have come up.

Launch again ONLY when for sure that there will not be any major issues.

Day 4 since launch, and no play, ...they are going to lose a lot of business...

Please get this fixed!

Old players will endure new players... well we know what will happen when new player will see that they cant play game (hint: they will find another game to play)

Some of us, considering I'm one of them. Game takes too long to load, most of it being wasted in idle loading, watching the Liset flying around endlessly because after each major update, things that were fixed somehow pop out again... As a Side-Note, Star Trek Online devs (a.k.a. Cryptic) also used to do the same thing at each major update. They simply applied the build used on the test server into live, with all the bugs they fixed during each and every minor update. They stopped doing that when I suggested through bug reports that they should stop with launching the new stuff directly from their Test Server and updating their Test Server build with the live server content before launching the major update. I should probably be best for DE to start doing the same thing, if they aren't already, because at the start of every major update, the same memory leaks and/or annoying bugs always seem to pop out exactly like the previous major updages.

Btw, I'm actually playing Warframe in the worst possible conditions here. So, even if Stromandreas (for example), or you, manage to actually play the game on normal missions even if the waiting time is just a few seconds, its still very doable. If you want a proper example of a waiting time that's actually annoying at best, I take 14 minutes from Launcher into the Login screen, and pretty much half of that from the Liset into a normal mission. Any kind of longer waiting time from the Liset to a normal mission, and it disconnects and/or crashes the game outright.

My point being, even if you can't play it because it crashes anywhere but in the Liset, all you need to do is to be patient and wait for the hotfixes to keep popping up hoping that the issue will be fixed. And before anyone thinks that I'm raging here (which I'm absolutely not) because my computer is such a huge bomb, it only has 15 years old Athlon64 3500+ running Win7 32bit with 1Gb of RAM. At the present time, with the SSE2 requirements (or multi-core, whatever comes first) that the game developers say their games need to run, I can run them all in this garbage bin called "computer". Like I said, I'm playing Warframe in the worst possible conditions here. So, if I can actually manage to play normal missions with this computer, that would mean most multi-cores that are trying to, and can't, run the game properly are actually worse than my own single-core 15 year old museum piece.

... One word... 'Wow'. I'll keep waiting patiently for a fix, no matter how much time it'll take.

Something along the lines of a PTS would be nice.

Fix all the bugs on something that isn't the main version of warframe so peeps can still play.

Been dying of boredom had to go play random Free 2 Play games on the steam market.

Love, Whitealce

Ps. Don't play Free2Play games on the steam market.

Old players will endure new players... well we know what will happen when new player will see that they cant play game (hint: they will find another game to play)

Thing to note here.

DE is gonna need new players because old players will get bored at some point and drop the game.

*Dramatic music here*

I'm affected by the issue of not being able to play as well, yet I have one question for those who are raging and trying to repeatedly play the game.

Do you really have nothing else to do? Patience is still a virtue, not a vice. Are you sure you have no signs of addictive behaviour?

I for one am not going to stain my experience, nor raise my frustration, by just keeping away from it now. I don't help anyone by clogging the login servers. I don't help my hardware because all this is causing MAJOR stress on the components. Only because your computer cannot cry in pain like a baby, doesn't mean your computer is always perfectly well.

I will not jeopardize my fun for the game nor the life-span of my already old rig willingly. DE is working on it, and I wait for the fix that actually says so. If that is not going to be 15.0.5 ? I still can wait. There are a plethora of things I can and need to do that keeps me busy around the clock.

1.) Something along the lines of a PTS would be nice.

2.) Ps. Don't play Free2Play games on the steam market.

1.) Yes it would

2.) Warframe is not a Steam exclusive, you can play it standalone.

Edited by Khunvyel

I'm affected by the issue of not being able to play as well, yet I have one question for those who are raging and trying to repeatedly play the game.

Do you really have nothing else to do? Patience is still a virtue, not a vice. Are you sure you have no signs of addictive behaviour?

I for one am not going to stain my experience, nor raise my frustration, by just keeping away from it now. I don't help anyone by clogging the login servers. I don't help my hardware because all this is causing MAJOR stress on the components. Only because your computer cannot cry in pain like a baby, doesn't mean your computer is always perfectly well.

I will not jeopardize my fun for the game nor the life-span of my already old rig willingly. DE is working on it, and I wait for the fix that actually says so. If that is not going to be 15.0.5 ? I still can wait. There are a plethora of things I can and need to do that keeps me busy around the clock.

1.) Yes it would

2.) Warframe is not a Steam exclusive, you can play it standalone.

Or I know it's standalone.

I've just been waiting for a fix where I can play the game. btw I'm on of those people that crash during all missions.

My point exactly

Your point flew over my head @-@