Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Devstream #63!

[DE]Rebecca

I know what time it started I was there. If you could look back at the twitch chat. I even posted comments in chat. Twitch name Raiklar.

I don't know what you know, but if I'm to guess by your nickname, you are from Japan, where there is no daylight saving time. Devstream 62 was right before the end of this period in Canada, which was on movember 1st. This means that relative to your time, today's devstream has started an hour later and you could have missed this fact. I have an additional clock set on Canadian time, and the stream has started at 2pm.

Actually, you know what? I VOLUNTEER.  Go check TheLastPwnr on YouTube in like, 10 minutes.

I like the Theory but given the clear implications as well as the news that Umbra will come for excal first and is involved in a cinematic quest my Theory is that the Exca Umbra, and possibly all Umbra's are Sentient versions of the warframes. A Dark echo or mirror with which smite the Orokin and thier servents.

I don't know what you know, but if I'm to guess by your nickname, you are from Japan, where there is no daylight saving time. Devstream 62 was right before the end of this period in Canada, which was on movember 1st. This means that relative to your time, today's devstream has started an hour later and you could have missed this fact. I have an additional clock set on Canadian time, and the stream has started at 2pm.

I am just a fan of Japanese culture I live in Tennessee in the united states. which is in the central time zone and it was 1pm in the afternoon my time when it started. An just to be clear it was Dev Stream 63.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto