Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 14 Deadline - Sept 5!

[DE]Taylor

DE, I got one more request for you.

Nidus Ion skin, night hunter skin, and...

20180906_065811.jpg

BLADE OF LOTUS SKIN!!!

They are must ingame!!!!

I promise you.

If you accept all nidus skins, I will buy them all!!

You want my money? then accept all Three nidus tennogen skins!!

7 minutes ago, XTREME-301 said:

DE, I got one more request for you.

Nidus Ion skin, night hunter skin, and...

Well if we're requesting what tennogen stuff we want for this round then...

Styx Syandana, Blade of the Lotus Excal, Aures Ear Accessory, Osseus Jaw and Lumis Visor.

I must admit I'm a sucker for Lukinu's stuff.

Review has concluded of all submissions - there's a lot of amazing stuff and we can't wait to have a final acceptance list for you all, hopefully in the next few weeks. We'll be taking this time to offer last-minute feedback on creations that need a few remaining tweaks, as well as initial testing and setup of items to ensure they perform as expected. 

That means there will be a little more waiting, but it's all done to ensure the quality of our TennoGen creations for those that officially get in game. :) 

Any reason we can't have sword models work for Dual Sword items? There's a lot of cool Tennogen I would just love to spend copious amounts of money on, but alas, I am a Twin Krohkur boy with no pretty models. 

Edited by Acos

Um i don't how to show my art like everyone else for tennoGen.  But i manage to put my drawing for my clan emblem my clan/dojo name is ryūjin no ken wo kurae i know that from overwatch and im planning to change it on a later date but you can see my drawing there i have a skin for the katana or you can use it for a new type of sword i don't know if your reading this or going to reply to this its my first time for this 

9 hours ago, (XB1)NightArrow13784 said:

Um i don't how to show my art like everyone else for tennoGen.  But i manage to put my drawing for my clan emblem my clan/dojo name is ryūjin no ken wo kurae i know that from overwatch and im planning to change it on a later date but you can see my drawing there i have a skin for the katana or you can use it for a new type of sword i don't know if your reading this or going to reply to this its my first time for this 

Um I would like to help but what are you asking to do, submit an image?

10 hours ago, (XB1)NightArrow13784 said:

you didn't read it right my drawing is already my clan emblem but i wanted to do it for tennogen but i don't know how to make my drawing like everyone else on there if anyone what to see it and see what they can do with let me know i think and I'll show it 

tennogen is for 3d art, did you mean you want to put your clan emblem on a tennogen piece you've made?  I recommenced reading this if you haven't.  https://www.warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/

you didn't read it right my drawing is already my clan emblem but i wanted to do it for tennogen but i don't know how to make my drawing like everyone else on there if anyone what to see it and see what they can do with let me know i think and I'll show it 

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n no geez pay attention i want to turn my drawing i made for a clan emblem into something for tennogen.  I don't care if its for warframe or operators  im gonna try my clan emblem if DE accept it into the game

5 hours ago, (XB1)NightArrow13784 said:

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n no geez pay attention i want to turn my drawing i made for a clan emblem into something for tennogen.  I don't care if its for warframe or operators  im gonna try my clan emblem if DE accept it into the game

It might help if you would actually write proper sentences. Also, post a picture of your drawing here. Also, explain how exactly you want to turn your drawing into a Tennogen skin. A Clan Emblem is a logo. When you say you want to make that a skin, you need to explain that, because otherwise, the first thought everyone will have is that you want to just stamp your clan emblem on a Warframe and call it a day. You need to be much more specific if you actually want someone to help you.